I need a help, keeps saying error

Just to piss us off. Notice all the Aussies having trouble... :rolleyes:

Yes regretably the case here too, been pulling hair out for too long... half way through my second attempt of sorting this out. :eyecrazy:

maybe be able to continue my run from last night later tonight.... maybe :(

Thank you all for adding your various input and experience.
All the best,

Indica

I got my files and stuff in the right place. When it begins to patch it freezes up and says program is not repsonding. Any idea on WTF is going on?

so 2 and a half hours to down load the first part :confused:
this is going to be a long night :(

I'm not good at this so I hope I get it worked out before the WoF :scratch2:

I got my files and stuff in the right place. When it begins to patch it freezes up and says program is not repsonding. Any idea on WTF is going on?
Sure.
Looks like you just ignore my post to you... - https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/2379950-post7.html
P.S. I would recommend to back-up whole Entropia folder, before updating (I always do that to avoid problems if patcher hangs and damage files).

Now try to wait for a while. If it will still hang, you could stop it and run "repair" from client loader (it would redownload damaged files).

I had the same thing but I just stopped it and started it again and it worked fine the second time.

Thanks to 711 (Tombs for the links) I'll start to download and see what happens later on!
I've alway found holding off for a day or so has been advantageous for the patient soul...it's kept my cloned master drive squeaky clean ready for the next updates to paste onto working drive :D

lol not me i opened client loader and away it went :)

More fortunate, onya DC :)
I reckon I should just do a clean install and stop friggen about in hope:D

i figured that some people were having problems cause only two ppl on my FL online lol

Thank You

Big thanks to 711 for the files and all the people who helped in this thread. Certainly much more help than Support. Maybe EF should take over EU hehehe

Last edited:
Ok... now it's pissing me off!!!!!

I downloaded 711 s files (TY 711)... installed everything... then it came up with an error... ran the repair and then it started downloading something and comes up with this stupid error....

WTF IS THE REPAIR FOR THEN!!!! REPAIR THE FREAKIN REPAIR TOOL!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Excited as I was about the new planet arriving and all, I made an attempt to get eu working again, been offline for ~1 month now (my support case is "in progress" :rolleyes: sent them “Dxdiag.txt” and Entropia Universe Patch Log/Entropia Universe Setup Log and I'm basically just been waiting for a reply/verdict) give or take a few days, so I decided to take actions into my own hands and downloaded 711's patch files...

For those having trouble downloading the VU 11 update patches from MindArk's servers, I have made mirrors of the files available from EntropiaForum's servers:

update_11.0.0.45848-11.0.1.45891.exe

check! ...seems I got the whole file down so... :thumbup:

however...

:(

...here something goes wrong, tried several times to download this specific file and only recieve about ~300mb or at most ~500mb of the file, suppose to be ~700mb right?...and when I click on the file or try to copy it to the correct folder it starts asking for a password? I'm like "que??" :eyecrazy:...seriously I believe I'm beginning to give up on this now...and I was really excited...however after cruising this forum for some info about rocktropia...not as much! :laugh:

regards!

//jim_T_an_involuntary_Entropia_Universe_reject! :whistle:

I bit the bullet and reinstalled.

Forgot we had just been upgraded to adsl 2.

1hr and 4 gig and I was in game:yay::yay:

:cheer: :yay: :cheer: :yay: :cheer: :yay: :cheer:

I finally got it working a very big thank you :bowdown: to 711 and ALL the little hits people have offered in this thread :dance:

:love:

I managed to get in after using the links from 711 (cheers!) and updating within directory.

Still getting a internal error most times I launch the CL (after TOU) but if anyone is getting the same dont click yes on the repair tool option it may knack the whole thing.

After getting the internal error (directly after TOU) I repeatedly relaunch the CL and eventually it works (most of the time).

Highlight the CL in the directory and press enter twice which will bring up the TOU then repair option which I click no with the mouse and repeat etc etc. By doing this I can re-relaunch about 80-100 times in a minute and it usually works in 2-5 minutes. One time it took 10 and another I got up to about 20 mins before I gave up. If it refuses to work then give it half an hour.

No idea why this works, might be a connection issue with MA server as they have been having network problems (for 2 weeks).

Sorry if this is a bit random/odd/unclear but I hope it helps someone if they can't get in game due to internal error.

The problem continue with this new VU 11.0.2, the error keep coming back with out solution until a mirror posted by helpful player, i'm wondering if anyone have the latest VU and willing to share, it would be fantastic :)

Failed downloading: updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe

Additional info: Invalid response code: 404

getting this today, new problem for me.

skip

Failed downloading: updates/update_11.0.1.45891-11.0.2.46046.exe

Additional info: Invalid response code: 404

getting this today, new problem for me.

skip

Yeah they just added it...no one can get in yet as I guess they aren't done. (No one I know of yet anyway)

Yea seriously, what is up with these issues. Im getting same crap as usual.

Error
Invalid response code 404

Please can we get the link for this update as well? Thanx in advance.

excuse the stupid question, but once downloaded, what do i do? I can't just run them. It says Entropia can't be located on my System. Do i copy them into some particular folder, or what?

jay :)

711 has the files hosted on Entropia Forum servers for everyone!

EDIT: sorry, didn't notice p 2 etc, which contain answers which i hopefully can follow (It doesn't look very straightforward at all)

Last edited:
Just put the in Program Files - Entropia Universe Folder -, Then click on the first one and install, then the 2nd one.

We are now hopefully waiting for the 3rd one from today. Anyone got the link to mirror site or something?

Back