Latest Buzz (27th August)

Maybe animal love...Taming and people love... Mentoring. Will love making be a new skill? Grand Master Gigelo! No wait, at level 60 Love you unlock Karma Sutra. Hmmmm does this mean we get an extra body part? :D

I agree with you. Unfortunately, others do not feel the same way... and I can understand that point of view as well. If we are under attack, then we are under attack. I expect the cities to be attacked during an attack. If it is simply an increased robot presence, then so be it. Can't have it both ways. Maybe one day we will see huge spawns of robots on the outskirts of our major ciies... and then they march into the city to take control. :thumbup:

This is exactly what I want. Instead of a mindless spawn (a so called "attack"), actually get some FPC employees to stage an actual attack on a city. Get some fast running units to destroy the turrets, then have the entire army move in and take over the city. Maybe if everyone had an early warning there could be a real battle, and if we lost then the TP gets destroyed and another battle must be waged in order to retake the city and rebuild it.

There also could be objectives, such as ammunition storages or big turrets to protect from the bots which would help make the fight against them easier for that battle. If they are destroyed, the robots would have an easier job of taking over a city.

In summary, FPC needs more interaction and creativity in their events.

LG is the next Event they can hit us with and I suspect one is on its way between now and Thanksgiving-ish time frame so I think LOVE means..

Large quantities Of Valuable Excriment.

AKA massive quantities of dung will show up to gear up fertiliser stations quickly. I am scared however that this LOVE will come as new icons in the loot window like fagmints did to replace the no looters to lesson the EU populations financial woes in regards to loot balance.

Maybe animal love...:D

Depending on the animation features, this may drive the game to 18+ as Stave wishes...

"Mommy, what are those combibos doing???"

This is exactly what I want. Instead of a mindless spawn (a so called "attack"), actually get some FPC employees to stage an actual attack on a city. Get some fast running units to destroy the turrets, then have the entire army move in and take over the city. Maybe if everyone had an early warning there could be a real battle, and if we lost then the TP gets destroyed and another battle must be waged in order to retake the city and rebuild it.

There also could be objectives, such as ammunition storages or big turrets to protect from the bots which would help make the fight against them easier for that battle. If they are destroyed, the robots would have an easier job of taking over a city.

That would be sweet, but I don't think the AI is up to the challenge. As it stands, all mobs just appear and stand around until something catches their attention. They do not "hunt" like we do. Even the migration is not really a migration since the spawn is just moved a few 100 meters at a time. Don't get me wrong... it's better than nothing, but there is certainly room for improvement. I just don't think the engine (or whatever it is) supports that sort of thing.

Anyone remember back when the bots took over the Rig?
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
Sure... it was basically just a huge spawn of bots on top of the Rig... but what a sight that was!! Take a look at the radar... and you can even see an avatar inside those masses of robots lol. And there was an obvious objective in a way. What would have really sweetened the deal is those brave hunters that jumped into the fray were rewarded in some way for reaching the Rig alive.

[YOUTUBE]9Gjq65igvRY[/YOUTUBE]

I really miss my companion cube...

Hmm new ingame proffesion "pimp", supplying high class escorrts, role play and white room for the conoseur.. :laugh::laugh:

Not sure what MA have in store, maybe voices are back, or two person interactive emotes maybe, kiss, hug etc.

Hmm new ingame proffesion "pimp", supplying high class escorrts, role play and white room for the conoseur.. :laugh::laugh:

Not sure what MA have in store, maybe voices are back, or two person interactive emotes maybe, kiss, hug etc.

That would be interesting, considering that a lot of avatars (including me!) are more-or-less permanently wearing armour and only take it off if they are changing to another set. Amazing what a few pec in equipping decay can do, eh?

well i think of myself as being quite open to a variety of new things in EU but that ... might actually make me want to cash out :silly:

barkeep, another round here :shots:

S.

Dreams dream dreams ... :)

Yeah, Entropia really needs some love...love for detail. It went missing a long time ago already. ;/

What about Facial Emotes for example ? Will they ever return ? Bah...

What would we do with "LOVE" if our avatars only act as unemotional zombies ?

And what would we do with "LOVE" at all if it will become another implemented, unfinished & forgotten feature like taming ? :(
Its "LOVE" god damn it ! You dont mess with "LOVE" ! ;p

And what in gods name have they done to mindforce ? I still cant believe that this was the "huge" mindforce update everyone was asking for...since years !

MA/FPC, what have you done to my beloved world... (no answer needed)

Ahhhh, "Tabula Rasa" !

LOVE = (L) Obligatory Vehicle Enhancers?

yeeey more decay. lol.

@ Hanne, have a nice break. (or other activity)

That would be sweet, but I don't think the AI is up to the challenge. As it stands, all mobs just appear and stand around until something catches their attention. They do not "hunt" like we do. Even the migration is not really a migration since the spawn is just moved a few 100 meters at a time. Don't get me wrong... it's better than nothing, but there is certainly room for improvement. I just don't think the engine (or whatever it is) supports that sort of thing.

I know, and this makes me sad :( I wish they would upgrade the AI after all the old stuff gets implemented again. There are so many things they could do.... I should start dreaming up a list for the wishlist :) (maybe they will listen in 10 years)

Dreams dream dreams ... :)

I know... it's really too bad as it would be awesome to have more interaction and interesting gameplay.

Ahhhh, "Tabula Rasa" !

Never played that game, stuff like what I mentioned in it? :)

Sure... it was basically just a huge spawn of bots on top of the Rig... but what a sight that was!! Take a look at the radar... and you can even see an avatar inside those masses of robots lol. And there was an obvious objective in a way. What would have really sweetened the deal is those brave hunters that jumped into the fray were rewarded in some way for reaching the Rig alive.

This idea would indeed be so cool. But AI steered mobs would suck indeed.
They should implement a feature that allows FPC employees to steer battalions of mobs (bit like in Age of Empires or so). They don't have to implement much higher AI then, steering them in the right direction and grouping them would already be enough to give the feeling of a real and big attack.

EDIT:
Having human steered mobs would also make defeat a mob as the hydra a lot harder and exciting.
Although I do see how a one person steered mob would be prone to lot of critics, due to the the questionable objectivity of that one person

bEAcONs OF luRvvvv:D

Why hasn't this been posted?

[YOUTUBE]k_U6mWu1XQA[/YOUTUBE]

I just hope that don't introduce the "5th" element into this game...

Love ?. hmmm :dunno:

What type of love will it be ?

à lá second-life love style :)silly2:) or

a ... i mean, the most powerful warhead ever built to a colony that can be used privatly ?

hmmm :dunno:

P.S.

there's also the Ministry of Love from the George Orwell's fiction.

[YOUTUBE]gcf2rfL_6Sw[/YOUTUBE]

I would rather supsect they would make something up before they make up the make-up :D

The cover-up? :laugh:

Love ?. hmmm :dunno:

What type of love will it be ?

Aren't those Tsk-tsk's supposed to spread love with their arrows?

Or, maybe the fouls will switch from their attacks to hugging people again.

Or, next event will be boorum male/females swarming the towns in the search to fullfill their deepest desires.

oh no, I think my wallet(and ass) have taken all the LOVE MA can give this summer :(

Well, I guess the RX guy anticipated the reactions and feelings after last "hydra trial" :laugh:

Back