ych...i think i play some arcade meanwhile...

btw, nice tag to that thread :rofl:

MA sure is consistent with fracking up something in every VU..:rolleyes:

NOOP! We all have the inserter from the past ... :laugh:

Yes but my inserter is on planet Calypso storage. Im not gonna spend 80 peds to travel back to calypso and get it from my storage then travel back to Rocktropia it doesnt make any sense! MA is making us buy it all over again or have to travel back to Calypso to get it for 80 PEDs. Thats a good F-U Rocktropians kind of update since that tool hadn't been used for months and we had no idea about the changes.

Yes but my inserter is on planet Calypso storage. Im not gonna spend 80 peds to travel back to calypso and get it from my storage then travel back to Rocktropia it doesnt make any sense! MA is making us buy it all over again or have to travel back to Calypso to get it for 80 PEDs. Thats a good F-U Rocktropians kind of update since that tool hadn't been used for months.

That leads to the next question: Why the hell did you go to RockTropia? Ehh?

Here's a thought...

If only ppl without a gold card can log in then now would actually be a bad time to global unless you have your globals hidden on the tracker!

was thinkin much the same.. all the depositors have been excluded while any 1 day noob could be drainin the loot pool

STILL "internal error"

oh well...

used the time to post a story under "fan fiction" - Survival, perhaps (first chapter anyway) - a time-waster while waiting for the fix...

gl all, eras

LOL
Anyway u can buy it in RT, use it for 2 peds and resell in tt...

There is a temporary problem with log in, resulting in an "Internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Update Posted 2010-06-03 11:05 UTC

If you have had difficulties logging in, you might also experience that your keybindings no longer work. A fix for this issue will be released shortly. Until then, an option is to reset your actions settings to default.

To reset your action settings:
Right click on your desktop. In the menu that opens, go to System, then Config and select Reset Default Action Settings.

Please note: you will have to redo your customized action and keyboard settings afterwards. This can be done in the Edit Panel.

Originally Posted Here

*Sigh*.... crap :mad:

LOL
Anyway u can buy it in RT, use it for 2 peds and resell in tt...

Yeah true :) I Just dont like that MA makes RT citizens pay for something they already have, like in my case.
Storage should be Universal.

LMAO excellent update.. now logging in is almost like mining :yay:

No, it's not, not for me... mining works out just fine, logging in doesn't :(

I'm off to bed (an UL bed with a L pillow), have fun waiting and gl on loggin' in. I do hope it works out in the end...

It is one major epic fail with what's going on tonight :censored:

haha just like soo many other things in EU..

Now logging in has also become too much like masturbation without the pay off.

Welcome to Bugtropia .. :cool:

Now you can have Crash+Bugs +CTD Feature only for 100$ /week

And guess what ! YOU are the Guinea Pig , congrats!
Why don't they tell us this directly instead of Fookin' stability CRAP and OTHER moronic BULLSHIT?

MA : the BEST mental hand jobs you'll ever see!!

:handjob:

Of coarse MA will get this fixed..
But how is this NOT a beta test??:scratch2::scratch2:
It's sadly obvious the player base is testing each new VU

FINALLY manage to log in, find out i got the problem with the Action keys... I reset them like the loader says... Instant d/c and now can't get past "Authorizing"... Great suggestion MA...I could have at least remade my keys manually, now i can't even log in thanks to this great pearl of wisdom on their behalf.

ditto plus ARGH!!!!

I`ve seen it happen too many times over the years to make me go ballistic...i just wanted to go mining a little before bedtime...*sigh*

after a fast repair and a client louder restart i´ve got in again :)

all i am going to say is:

Dude where is my stability?

I'm two for two now. Logged in messed around, inserted implant, tried to item change to a MF chip and crash. After the first crash it took about 15 mins before I could log back in, after the second crash internal error again... lol, time to find something else to go do. :rolleyes:

heh... what happens again and again... kicked out :scratch2:

Back