INFORMATION FROM MA :yay:

We are currently experiencing problems with the Gold Card verification server. It will not be possible to login with Gold Cards until this issue has been resolved. :eyecrazy:

how excellent, an my 3 claims rot

INFORMATION FROM MA :yay:

We are currently experiencing problems with the Gold Card verification server. It will not be possible to login with Gold Cards until this issue has been resolved. :eyecrazy:

I'm glad they told us that, we'd never have known!

any information on when it will get fixed?

It was fine when i logged in right after the update to VU11.0 but after logging off for a break I had a small patch to DL VU11.1 and now I cant login, I wonder if we will ever have a smooth VU :(

If you haven't checked out Entropia tracker today give it a whirl. Looks like the great MA depression.

Tomorrow when MA finally gets their <insert choice word(s)> in gear and gets the gold card reader fixed entropia tracker is gonna soar.

no my friend send me information from chat text in game... and is only this :-/

i still wait for fix

SHAME Mindark...

This are happen many time change the team of worker for more competent one... Sometimes the things need to be DYNAMIC...

Put people out and do a better job for all ur players...

Professionalism is important

well as said before probably only people without gold card can log in , anyone without gold card having any problems?

I can see it now they take MF back out for who knows how long this time, lol

lol @ gold card accounts not working
we are far too secure to access this world. :duh:

subscribing to see if by chance someone goes downstairs and feeds the hamster to fix this shit before bedtime .. I'm not holding my breath though.

subscribing to see if by chance someone goes downstairs and feeds the hamster to fix this shit before bedtime .. I'm not holding my breath though.

Considering all GC users have been w/o EU for over 5hrs now.... I'm with you. Good night all, sweet dreams. Maybe I'll catch you in game tomorrow night after I get home from RL work.

This is pathetic. They must be losing at least ten bucks an hour net revenue in decay per goldcard user that can t log in. :silly2:

If they would just quit using Hamsters (L), there would be no problem.

Well, as a Gold Card user, I guess there is no greater security than not being able to use what I wanted secure. :rolleyes:

If they would just quit using Hamsters (L), there would be no problem.

Well, as a Gold Card user, I guess there is no greater security than not being able to use what I wanted secure. :rolleyes:

They secure us from spending all our peds in their Fak-bugs :laugh:

" RCE in anal form , come and try it! ... Oh it hurts you say? Sorry but it's different from anything you tried before, so STFU and be a happy costumer "

They secure us from spending all our peds in their Fak-bugs :laugh:

" RCE in anal form , come and try it! ... Oh it hurts you say? Sorry but it's different from anything you tried before, so STFU and be a happy costumer "

LOL!

I guess MA will want a thank you card from us for keeping us from spending all our peds during their buggy update.

Let me in already, I want to stab merps

Probably it's a test for "user stability" ... dunno

so...basically, what MA is telling us is..."Well, WE fucked up and YOU get fucked in the process. Sorry, but you have to go through the same shit that we fucked you with the last time because we S T I L L can't get this CRAPENGINE right. hehheh, S O R R Y!!!"

ffs...

Last edited:
One hell of a way to run a business :cdevil:

Still "Internal error".

I assume they gave up for tonight. Time for bed. GL MA!

[YOUTUBE]DAGmHCuJUZc[/YOUTUBE]

"Just a little bit...
Be my little bitch! "

I think they need to get laid and start PRODUCING something that actually works...

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Need I say more?

:)

Still the Internal Error, after 5 hours of trying to get in - which isn't as much as some others have been waiting. Time to see if there's any booze I missed I guess :(

lets all start new ava's(goldcardless) and have and OJ olympics!

My God hard to put a million dollars economy work?

Nice team work,,,

We ... are challenged to get it right, but you ... should be used to this by now, because we ... have a proven history of screw-ups, and you ... as beta testers are the best that we can do. :nana:

VU 11.1 is brought to gold card users everywhere by....

New and Improved
Garcen Lubricant!

Back