Lvl11 FAP: Zychion Pro

oh duping was real in beta and gold period .. you could duplicate stacks of ammo.. cant rememebr his name but he was banned pretty quick

With the current skill system, how much hit points would you have if you reached level 109-115 paramedic by hunting normally? 350?

maybe thats how they set the levels on the faps.

Anyway, it doesn't make this fap any more useful anytime soon.
Even the beta era ubers can't use it yet and they had a golden age of skilling back then. So yea..its pretty much hopeless.

Ya that new requirement is ridiculous i must say, MA needs to change something! :p Good job Auktuma on unlocking the bp and being the first to craft!

Can someone explain WHY anyone would use this fap even if they can? Mod fap is better i dont see any reason to use it :confused:

first of all gratz Auk for opening that definetelly interesting thing.

have read all the pages, and a kind of fear born in my soul. On my memory MA never did anything against its profit (except errors), so if you guys happy with superuberadaptedpregold Mod Faps think about - why MA has created such stupid and non profitable thing. Just for community laugh loud?

Maybe you gonna loose all pregold toys tomorow, and gonna run to get order to Auk? Maybe your toys once will request 100+ lvl to use too? Maybe all your toys will stop to drop, and only way for uber heal will be that fap? What if you guys, who have ModFaps, will be banned once? Peeps came more and more, MF drops rare and rare, then price for Mod Faps skyrocket, who knows what ubers will do, to get good heal?

Lets say in other words. Playing with MA I would not to expect, to be last who is laugh loud.

i thought the lvl for he FAP was 11 and man was i excited .... man was that 109 a shocker. :eek:

gratz on the find, but not that usefull right now is it?

Back