Lvl11 FAP: Zychion Pro

I see as an emergency fap with crappy stats:

12 Seconds reload
45 minimum heal
68 average expectable heal
and about (to be confirmed) 18 PEC decay

For a newcommer he would be better by buying this (at low markup 101~105) than a deluxe fap.

not sure what kind of emegency heal would be usefull with 12 second realod? It would be quicker to die then tp back than to heal 1 time with this fap un maxed lol

and would it be profitable to craft when they sell for 100-105%?

still not head a solid argument in favour of this fap being worth more than nothing.

Last edited:
not sure what kind of emegency heal would be usefull with 12 second realod? It would be quicker to die then tp back than to heal 1 time with this fap un maxed lol

and would it be profitable to craft when they sell for 100-105%?

Well I did say it was crappy.

And TP back would be only faster if you are under one jump. There are places which are over 10 jumps from revival, so dieing there isn't fun if you wish to return it might be better not to have died in the first place.

It won't be usefull fap for sure, I just wanted to say that it isn't worthless to use for some people, in a very limited number of situations (and in those only for a very limited number of people => rich noobs, are known to made mistakes, this wouldn't be a 100% mistake, just 99,9% of the time :laugh: ).

But I believe it is worthless to craft them if the intention is to sell them for profit.

Well I did say it was crappy.

And TP back would be only faster if you are under one jump. There are places which are over 10 jumps from revival, so dieing there isn't fun if you wish to return it might be better not to have died in the first place.

It won't be usefull fap for sure, I just wanted to say that it isn't worthless to use for some people, in a very limited number of situations (and in those only for a very limited number of people => rich noobs, are known to made mistakes, this wouldn't be a 100% mistake, just 99,9% of the time :laugh: ).

But I believe it is worthless to craft them if the intention is to sell them for profit.

hmm let me think a rich noob wants to use it and deposits approx 1.75million peds (almost 2x the cost of a space station) to max it , well I guess that works if you dad is Bill Gates or something LOL

when u need to depsoit $175k to use an item by definition the item is crappy

my point , the req level prices this fap out of even serious chippers and rich ubers

and you if you wanted a full slowmotion hunt you could use a tango as main gun and heal with 12 sec reloads lol

ok so its not worthless but as close as any UBER UBER stat item has come in EU todate... that cannot be argued against.

The stats only show 12 second reloads here because Auktuma is only 13% of the way towards the minimum level. You will notice that the maximum uses per minute is 20, which is quite respectable.

Those of you saying "why not just use mod fap" and talking about chipping million of dollars have a rather short term view of the game, I think.

When they nerfed the skills people complained and said they should have scaled up at the top end instead. Now they scale up at the top end and, guess what, people complain.

Grats to Auktuma on the find.

The stats only show 12 second reloads here because Auktuma is only 13% of the way towards the minimum level. You will notice that the maximum uses per minute is 20, which is quite respectable.

Those of you saying "why not just use mod fap" and talking about chipping million of dollars have a rather short term view of the game, I think.

When they nerfed the skills people complained and said they should have scaled up at the top end instead. Now they scale up at the top end and, guess what, people complain.

to max this fap neomavin would need to chip 1.75million peds

mod fap = 300kped? so maxing this fap will cost almost the same as 6 mod faps

I dont see the "short view" of the game

yes when I finally hand down my paramedic skills to my grand children and they in turn pass they're skill to theyre grand children to possibly come close to using this fap

eu is turning into a generational game lol

Z fap that 1st fap a lifetime is not enuf to max :)

MA better start thinking about current day, not after 20+ years cause Kygon and alike will not stay long if they will only be shown one candy 100 levels away and an alternative one 300k peds away, especially if those last candys are out of loot somehow.

J.

thank god there is no middle finger emoticon in here, I'd point it towards someone from M&A Co. >(

Grats on the FAP Auktuma :)

I know a few have already said it, but the requirement is beyond insane.

Joda may not have the highest Paramedic level ingame, but he can't be too far off. He's only level 77...

I dont see the "short view" of the game
Whilst I cant disagree with the main thrust of your argument, it should be pointed out that your figures are based on current market value, which will, of course, change over time.

Its a marker put down by MA ... the 'investment opportunity' of the Mod FAP is no longer infinite (though it is still pretty unbeatable in the short term).

On should Never Say Never :wise:

Grats Auktuma :thumbup:

Nice item but I have to wonder what MA are playing at by nerfing skill gains so that gaining above 5k in most skills is like climbing a cliff, then introducing items that require Level 109 in a profession?? :loco:

even the unlimited items only need lvl 100 to max out, whats the point with a 109 req? it makes it useless for most players..

VU 8.8 AKA the most recent skill nerf:
VU 8.8 said:
Some small, but essential, rebalancing of the skill system has been implemented:
All avatar attributes will now start at 1 point (instead of 20). The initial attribute gain will offer a balanced and fast progression curve to allow a good and rewarding start phase in Entropia. Please note that existing participants will not be affected or lose any attribute points.

The skill gain rate at higher levels, as well as the impact of high level skills on Profession Levels, has been slightly [:rofl:] adjusted. This change is a necessary step for the future, as it provides greater flexibility in designing new high end items while keeping the delicate balance between old and new items. So get ready for some new high end weapons! Will you have the skills to use them efficiently?

Considering that this kind of item (using pro standing levels above the previous effective cap of 100) was the entire justification for the skill nerf, i'd say it's about time MA made some token item introduction along those lines. These FAPs are the answer to players who show the tenacity and dedication to become uber-skilled but haven't the financial wherewithal to buy the formerly exclusive uber-stat gear. It's a nice concession, really. In this case it's an extremely optimistic expectation that anyone will get there, but it means less chance MA will ever have to nerf skills again to prevent too many from getting there.

I was going to say Mod faps are going down.. but then i saw the recomended level ;)

Gratz any who :D

Yeah, don't hold your breath on that one. It was clear from the moment (L) FAPs were introduced that uber heal tools for those who haven't put their whole life into this game are going to remain the imp and mod FAP.

Last edited:
Grats on the FAP Auktuma :)

I know a few have already said it, but the requirement is beyond insane.

Joda may not have the highest Paramedic level ingame, but he can't be too far off. He's only level 77...

exactly! and everyone knows how many of those levels came naturally or without some automation, you know.

wakey, wakey MA!!! there's a line of people in need for healing over 50 points per sec and the line is doubling every year. maybe it's time to re-balance something? how the heck will they continue "enjoying" the project if there is no way?!?!

J.

MA better start thinking about current day, not after 20+ years cause Kygon and alike will not stay long if they will only be shown one candy 100 levels away and an alternative one 300k peds away, especially if those last candys are out of loot somehow.

I'll be sticking about long term, and I plan on catching Joda's Para level within 1 year (chipping LOADS and skilling SIB) I am content using my UR175 and UR200 then progressing a little BUT when I see FAPs like this that I _should_ be able to aim for and they're so far away from my level and ANY PLAYERS level that they might aswell not exist

its like a imk1000 L weapon with 1000 dmg/sec with 500 laser sniper skill req, sure its would be an ace item sure sometime in the future 1 person may get the level to use it but really would someone with only 80 sniper look at the gun and see "future target" or "MA you bastards your teasing me!"

I see "MA you bastards your teasing me!" its like a carrot on the stick , its always in my face but I can never reach it!

its like a imk1000 L weapon with 1000 dmg/sec with 500 laser sniper skill req, sure its would be an ace item sure sometime in the future 1 person may get the level to use it but really would someone with only 80 sniper look at the gun and see "future target" or "MA you bastards your teasing me!"

I see "MA you bastards your teasing me!" its like a carrot on the stick , its always in my face but I can never reach it!

MA has a need to provide the ubers something to aim for as well as the noobers. I expect we'll see 100+ level weapons soon, too. Clearly, no one who started in the last year and doesn't drop in a fortune in chips is going to ever be able to use those weapons, either. The SIB system allows MA to make items available for any level while excluding those below, thus truly introducing "leveling" in a way it didn't exist before. A new 200 dmg/s level 120 weapon will be untouchable for those who aren't already uber.

The "new generation uber" is something like level 80 pro standing, and has some pretty nice gear available already. The old ubers are getting some things to aim for now.

That's the way i see it, anyway. I don't like it (the skill nerf was IMO unncessary when the bar can simply be raised as they said they would), but that's how it seems they're going.

Today, yes. Tomorrow, who knows?

The optimist in me would like to think that when they've finished getting these high-end L items out there, they might give us some skill gains back.

MA has a need to provide the ubers something to aim for as well as the noobers. I expect we'll see 100+ level weapons soon, too. Clearly, no one who started in the last year and doesn't drop in a fortune in chips is going to ever be able to use those weapons, either. The SIB system allows MA to make items available for any level while excluding those below, thus truly introducing "leveling" in a way it didn't exist before. A new 200 dmg/s level 120 weapon will be untouchable for those who aren't already uber.

The "new generation uber" is something like level 80 pro standing, and has some pretty nice gear available already. The old ubers are getting some things to aim for now.

That's the way i see it, anyway.

I agree, and 100+ level weapons its possible to aim for even I can see me hitting them in < 1 year

but 100+ level fap? 20 years who can play a VU game with a target that will take longer than raising a family?

Today, yes. Tomorrow, who knows?

The optimist in me would like to think that when they've finished getting these high-end L items out there, they might give us some skill gains back.

sorry to say the optimist in you will turn into a pessimist as its very unlikely MA will introduce a skill gain in faps that would compensate for these targets, I hope ma proves me wrong tho but even using SIB fap and chipping progress is fucking slow!

Gratz Auktuma, nice looking fap, but I'm kinda struggling to see how anyone will ever get the skills to use it :confused:

I don't have anything against its introduction into the game, I just don't see how it'll ever be used. Hopefully I'm wrong :)

These FAPs are the answer to players who show the tenacity and dedication to become uber-skilled but haven't the financial wherewithal to buy the formerly exclusive uber-stat gear.

Well, to be fair anyone (and I presume there isn't one) who's skilled up to 109 Paramedic can just sell a small portion of their skills and buy a mod fap anyway.

I agree, and 100+ level weapons its possible to aim for even I can see me hitting them in < 1 year

but 100+ level fap? 20 years who can play a VU game with a target that will take longer than raising a family?

My point, actually. Those who were well on their way towards 100 in hunting standings before the last nerf can probably get there, those who weren't, won't anytime soon. You just happen to be on the other side of that particular divide than me and most.

A casual or perhaps even regular player starting this year won't reach level 100 in hunting professsions in less than 20 years, either.

My point, actually. Those who were well on their way towards 100 in hunting standings before the last nerf can probably get there, those who weren't, won't anytime soon. You just happen to be on the other side of that particular divide than me and most.

A casual or perhaps even regular player starting this year won't reach level 100 in hunting professsions in less than 20 years, either.

no but a dedicated hardcore hunting CAN expect to hit 100 in 3 years (I'm well on my way to making that target after implaning very little)

a hardcore SIB L fap users CANNOT expect to ever hit 115 in 30 years

a hardcore chip eater would never pick a 1.5Million ped deposit over mod fap

so we have a fap for MA event avatars only GJ MA lol :laugh:

Say like this, u are at lvl 109 Paramedic. U fap with EK 2600. Now u have the min req for the Zych fap. But hey, if u chip out to say lvl 90, u have enough money to afford Mod fap+ imk2 or withdraw shitload and travel all around the world. .......:rolleyes:

Can someone explain WHY anyone would use this fap even if they can? Mod fap is better i dont see any reason to use it :confused:

(Even Imp fap is better actually)

Last edited:
hm hm

Gratz Auktuma, nice looking fap, but I'm kinda struggling to see how anyone will ever get the skills to use it :confused:

I don't have anything against its introduction into the game, I just don't see how it'll ever be used. Hopefully I'm wrong :)

Well, to be fair anyone (and I presume there isn't one) who's skilled up to 109 Paramedic can just sell a small portion of their skills and buy a mod fap anyway.

Thanks ppl for all gratz and thanks to MA letting me to present it to community.

I've thought some1 could use it already... But if no one ... I'm confused
hm hm, then looks like it should be on tailoring along with Nicole or Skam Ladies handbags...

you know whats funny is that MA has before made mistakes with new items and their skills needed.. it could be a typo and rerquire 10.9 but they didnt proof read everything yet... We could have a VU where line says

"Adjusted item descriptions to better indicate skill level requirements"

Its happened before.

This is being ignored far too much:

I'm affraid those numbers are way off. Please note that the paramedic profession is only solved up to 80%. The contribution of unlockable skills beyond treatment is not known, and they contribute up to 20% which is _a lot_.

This means that all the chipping recommended by the tool is done without these high-level unlockables, so the total value to chip should be much much lower than that (but still ridiculously high, i agree).

If anyone of you has unlocked medical therapy or doctor and want to contribute to fine-tune the paramedic profession, please PM me with your skills and paramedic level.

Cheers,
/jdegre.

Even by you. ;)

no but a dedicated hardcore hunting CAN expect to hit 100 in 3 years (I'm well on my way to making that target after implaning very little)

a hardcore SIB L fap users CANNOT expect to ever hit 115 in 30 years

a hardcore chip eater would never pick a 1.5Million ped deposit over mod fap

so we have a fap for MA event avatars only GJ MA lol :laugh:

...and you.

You are again seeing things from the other side when you give your optimistic 3-year figure to reach level 100 pro standing in hunting, starting today:
I have done a fair bit of testing on skilling and in a best-case scenario (best skilling setup i have found), at level ~50 pro standing in dmg and hit, i advance ~0.012 levels pro standing per hour in each. Even if it didn't slow down any more (which it will as most skills are just now hitting the really large upward curvature above 5k), it will take ~4200 hours to reach level 100, or one year of 12 hour grinding every single day. That's starting at level 50...

Looking at a more realistic estimate, a person skilling naturally to level 100 in e.g. laser weapons will have, let's say, 12000 in LWT (don't know if that's close or not in the present system). That's 4500 PEDs tt LWT. In a best case scenario i get ~0.5 PEDs tt LWT/hour, so that's 9000 hours or 750 12-hour days in a most grinding intensive activity, or 1125 in a slightly more realistic average of 8 hours a day shooting. I guess that means that technically it can be done within 3 years, but if anyone starting since the last skill nerf makes it to 100 in less than 3 years without chipping i'll eat my collection of common dung.

In fapping i get about 0.06 PEDs FA/hour so it seems that it is indeed about a 10x time proposition compared to hunting, as things are now. It nice to see ubers have unrealistically distant carrots, too. lol

Last edited:
This is being ignored far too much:

hmmm miscalc brb lol

hope so , but even if we use a 50% correction thats still 8750k peds

and as for a the skilling I gain about 5mm much para / week hunting segs in low level armour

impressive fap indeed.

dont know why sutch a high level thow , i mean anyone remotly close to this must already have a mod fap

MA must be realy looking far into the future here

And if he would not have a mod Fap he could sell Skills for several million Peds, buy a Mod Fap and withdraw several tens of thousands of US$ or was it hundreds of thousands US$

So really absolutely useless with so high level needed and so slow skill gains in Paramedic skills.

So Auktuma this is also not a alternative for high high high skilled Avatars with no Mod Fap or wants to not have tied up 30K US$ in a Mod fap as it would give him a lot more money to sell of some Paramedic skills than sell the Mod Fap.

There is really no reason, economical, money tied up or whatever I can think of to use such a Fap at the current situation.

There is really no reason, economical, money tied up or whatever I can think of to use such a Fap at the current situation.

"ah the future" oh wait no thats not right its "ah the egg" lol ;)

Maybe there will be more professions in the future to gain paramedic profession. For example, using or adding cyborg parts, mixing drugs to increase performance or maybe even bioweapons. That would boost the FA gains, making the skill cheaper. Another possibility is that MA makes the skill gain faster. Yet another possibility is they change the requirements or the minimal heal capabilites of this fap. But as it is now it indeed seems a useless item in any way.

Maybe there will be more professions in the future to gain paramedic profession. For example, using or adding cyborg parts, mixing drugs to increase performance or maybe even bioweapons. That would boost the FA gains, making the skill cheaper. Another possibility is that MA makes the skill gain faster. Yet another possibility is they change the requirements or the minimal heal capabilites of this fap. But as it is now it indeed seems a useless item in any way.

This is what I believe too.

but if any of these things happened then it would nerf the mod fap and I'm sure MA have no plans on doing that, I would love to think there will be changes to make this attainable but I just can see how to make this fap worthwhile and not nerf mods bigtime :(

Why not just drop 200 more modfaps and 300 more impfaps. Would be such an elegant move by MA ... :laugh:

but if any of these things happened then it would nerf the mod fap and I'm sure MA have no plans on doing that, I would love to think there will be changes to make this attainable but I just can see how to make this fap worthwhile and not nerf mods bigtime :(

Its all a matter of balancing. Im not saying it should be easy to use this fap, but at least it should be realistic and possible. The required investment should be lower then that of a modfap. So either FA has to go down in price a lot, or the modfap has to go up in price a lot. Since the current modfap price is already at the roof of being efficient due to missed interest, I dont see the price going up that much more. So FA price has to go down else this item will never ever be usefull.

Back