Lvl11 FAP: Zychion Pro

but if any of these things happened then it would nerf the mod fap and I'm sure MA have no plans on doing that, I would love to think there will be changes to make this attainable but I just can see how to make this fap worthwhile and not nerf mods bigtime :(

why would MA increasing medical skillgains nerf the modfap?

its still eco, its still only needs a pro lvl of 1 and if skillgains increased then mod fap owners would get nice skillgains real cheap, ker-ching :D

hows that a nerf?

why would MA increasing medical skillgains nerf the modfap?

its still eco, its still only needs a pro lvl of 1 and if skillgains increased then mod fap owners would get nice skillgains real cheap, ker-ching :D

hows that a nerf?

mod fap its not just the eco that makes it worth it its the heal level too, some ppl dont value the econ as much as the heal amount , and if I could eat a few K chips or hunt for 6 months and get and get imp fap level heals Ls then I'd say this would impact the mod and imp market

if a noob could use a UR125 in 1 month of hunting dont u think that would effect the adj fap . fap 90 prices?

if I could eat 30k peds chips and get a fap that heals like mod or imp
dont you think the value of these faps would be effected even a little?

mod fap its not just the eco that makes it worth it its the heal level too, some ppl dont value the econ as much as the heal amount , and if I could eat a few K chips or hunt for 6 months and get and get imp fap level heals Ls then I'd say this would impact the mod and imp market

if a noob could use a UR125 in 1 month of hunting dont u think that would effect the adj fap . fap 90 prices?

if I could eat 30k peds chips and get a fap that heals like mod or imp
dont you think the value of these faps would be effected even a little?

For sure , but so far , it cost way more to skill up than to buy mod fap.
Those 109 lvl is what ? 2 mod fap cost ?
I dont think 1 player in game can actualy use that fap , and anyway , those that have hight medical skill have all cheated like cazy with Autocliker and their mod fap.
ALL and i say ALL people with hight medic skill have a mod fap or had one for long time enought...
Its just total stupid right now , with the so big nerf on medic skill to drop thos L fap...
To me , its just an insult at all player that havent cheated , or dont have a mod fap...
"looks there is fap with nice stat , but you will never use them"...

If at least skill gain on medecine was like in past , and we still autoskill , i would see hope... but right now , when i see what i gain from hunting and crafting ... medic haha , i just laught

FAP90 was already hit hard. Very hard :(

ok thats a fair point, but i dont think anyones suggesting we could skill to lvl109 in a couple of weeks ;)

also the big advantage of the mod is its unlimited, thats always going to take precedent over a L item i think, especialy as i doubt theres going to be hundreds of these faps

and the devaulation arguement can be used for almost any L item, infiltrator v eon, adapted anabolic v adj mkV, etc etc, but for any serious user the unlimited thing is the key

For sure , but so far , it cost way more to skill up than to buy mod fap.
Those 109 lvl is what ? 2 mod fap cost ?
I dont think 1 player in game can actualy use that fap , and anyway , those that have hight medical skill have all cheated like cazy with Autocliker and their mod fap.
ALL and i say ALL people with hight medic skill have a mod fap or had one for long time enought...
Its just total stupid right now , with the so big nerf on medic skill to drop thos L fap...
To me , its just an insult at all player that havent cheated , or dont have a mod fap...
"looks there is fap with nice stat , but you will never use them"...

If at least skill gain on medecine was like in past , and we still autoskill , i would see hope... but right now , when i see what i gain from hunting and crafting ... medic haha , i just laught

I was simply commenting on a universe where MA fixed things so this fap could be used in the near future

and for say me to implant to that level it would cost 6 mod faps lol

ok thats a fair point, but i dont think anyones suggesting we could skill to lvl109 in a couple of weeks ;)

well how long is fair? how long doesnt effect mod?

I persoanlyl think that 5 -7 years is the maximum level I'd consider skilling to use an item, and I'm SERIOULY dedicated at hitting high L faps

at my level of gain without chipping I can hope to use one of these in approx 21.66 years! noone can deny thats fucked lol

Well , i am owner of fap 90 , price whent from close to 6k at under 3k ( i saw som at 2.5)...
I still think those L fap are good move , and i would love see the same price drop on all other hight end item.
Sadly , MA make stuff to only harm the medium stuff with 5 to 15k range....

well how long is fair? how long doesnt effect mod?

I persoanlyl think that 5 -7 years is the maximum level I'd consider skilling to use an item, and I'm SERIOULY dedicated at hitting high L faps

at my level of gain without chipping I can hope to use one of these in approx 21.66 years! noone can deny thats fucked lol

Its very easy to know what is fair, simply look at the costs. The costs to use this fap should be lower then the costs to use a modfap. You can easely preserve the value of the modfap then.

ps, with cost I mean initial investment, not the decay.

Gratz Auktuma on the discovery :)

I guess we should all be greatful at the level 109 requirement; looks like Entropia will have to be around for another 20-30 years at the minimum :D

Gratz Auktuma on the discovery :)

I guess we should all be greatful at the level 109 requirement; looks like Entropia will have to be around for another 20-30 years at the minimum :D
MA never say they wont close until all item has been used at least 1 time per a player...

MA never say they wont close until all item has been used at least 1 time per a player...

Yeah, but they will when every player can use every item with full ability.

Yeah, but they will when every player can use every item with full ability.

well it will take 3-6 years to get that fap from 109 - 115 to max it so I guess we have sometime yet ;)

well it will take 3-6 years to get that fap from 109 - 115 to max it so I guess we have sometime yet ;)

we might even get a landgrab by then :D lol :laugh:

we might even get a landgrab by then :D lol :laugh:

screw lg I want to see the egg hatch and a 'atrox dr harry potter' pop out and waves its magic wand and awards all players with a +50 paramedic increase ;)

screw lg I want to see the egg hatch and a 'atrox dr harry potter' pop out and waves its magic wand and awards all players with a +50 paramedic increase ;)

Hmm that is indeed another idea. Items that increase your level when wearing them. So many possibilities ;)

Nope it just returned to its more or less normal price, and I'd expect it to drop even some more - I still own one btw, and I'm perfectly happy with it. It was never worth 5k ped that some ppl were asking for it LOL.

Back on subject though - that skill requirement of Zychion is rofl, but there are still very nice L faps, that nicely fills the gap, between a fap and an uber fap, so I don't think there is a reason to cry here.
And please, don't be naive in hoping, that MA will just introduce an easy replacement for a 30k $ fap, LOL

Seeing these high level L items being introduced, I can't help but think "future skill nerf/overhaul coming" though.

Somthing i dont understand is :
a L fap need 109 lvl to use , when a L hight end weapon need like 40 or 50 lvl...
Best L weapon in game ask something like 70 lvl , when best fap is 109...
Aint that bit unbalanced and show that MA is afraid to reduce mod fap price ?

Somthing i dont understand is :
a L fap need 109 lvl to use , when a L hight end weapon need like 40 or 50 lvl...
Best L weapon in game ask something like 70 lvl , when best fap is 109...
Aint that bit unbalanced and show that MA is afraid to reduce mod fap price ?

if I were ma I'd not want to piss off mod owners, I dont think I'd like to be the balancing manager that got 100 ubers to quit and withdraw $ like pham did!

I'm sure we will see some silly high level guns soon but at least with a imk2 L at 90 or 100 people can at least us it!

I could actually hunt my way to 100 in the next year nps

We should discuss global warming instead, it makes no sense to skill if the world is flooded before I can use this fap :silly2:

Hmm that is indeed another idea. Items that increase your level when wearing them. So many possibilities ;)

Ooooh, I like that idea. I mean think about the markup for a +100 paramedic necklace. :laugh:

(Ok maybe the items shouldn't be that extreme, but +10 isn't impossible.)

Nice fap, and nice one Auktuma.

But when I see shit like this, I cant help to feel that the people in charge of making these items (not the crafters, but developers) are idiots.

But Im sure they have something planned. Im lying.

do you know why we have to see such things happening and not being happy about it? cause MA made a big f%¤#ng mistake by letting some guys dupe mod faps. it was not intention of MA to release tens of them in such a short period. how many of those you know existing of were actually looted, what do you think? I'd say 5 aproximately. and MA was foxed after duping. yeah, some guys were banned but still tens of dupes remained. and now we have to wait until mr. equalizing manager says - ok, enough years passed and we can release more of them. not a single one we heard of in last 4+ years?!? ok. so, when the next one? 10 years ahead? I think even Kygon's avatar will be dead of boredom by then. dynamic my donkey!

I have to say something constructive or you all think I'm "just another" whiner...

oh, I got a good one. if you don't like the situation, there are 2 ways to handle it - live with it or stand up against in whichever way possible and maybe They listen! one thing is sure, if I do not see improvements in nice good old faps dropping or FA skills getting un-nerfed, I will continue not to waste my money online >(

P.S. nice to see that people start to laugh about this idiotism =)

J.

Last edited:
do you know why we have to see such things happening and not being happy about it? cause MA made a big f%¤#ng mistake by letting some guys dupe mod faps. it was not intention of MA to release tens of them in such a short period. how many of those you know existing of where actually looted, what do you think? I'd say 5 aproximately. and MA was foxed after duping. yeah, some guys were banned but still tens of dupes remained. and now we have to wait until mr. equalizing manager says - ok, enough years passed and we can release more of them. not a single one we heard of in last 4+ years?!? ok. so, when the next one? 10 years ahead? I think even Kygon's avatar will be dead of boredom by then. dynamic my donkey!

I have to say something constructive or you all think I'm "just another" whiner...

oh, I got a good one. if you don't like the situation, there are 2 ways to handle it - live with it or stand up against in whichever way possible and maybe They listen! one thing is sure, if I do not see improvements in nice good old faps dropping or FA skills getting un-nerfed, I will continue not to waste my money online >(

P.S. nice to see that people start to laugh about this idiotism =)

J.

Dupe lol
Well , MA should have cleaned when it was time to clean ...
Delette all those fap , give player 5k ped eatch problem solved , that would have avoided all the skill cheap , autofap and zillion problem we got now...
Who have wait 3 year to improve bit the AI ?
Who have wait 6 month to fix pupugy bug?
Who havent ban or lock all the bug abuser...

Naaa ddont condane those player , they followed the "rule" that MA have imply back then " Cheat and abuse as much as you can , we will reward you" ...
Even people who did in fact tryed to stole MA money , has been unlocked...
From what i know , numerous red flaged player has change they item from one avatar to an other...
no thanks , i wont take the "dumpe" item shit as an excuse...

I heard lots of rumors about this duping, also rumors that it is all bullox and it never happned. Someone here who know this at first hand?

if I were ma I'd not want to piss off mod owners, I dont think I'd like to be the balancing manager that got 100 ubers to quit and withdraw $ like pham did!

bah, what does that matter. $70k had to be deposited which wouldnt have been to buy pham's stuff.

another dumbass fap, why make uber guns with 100 dmg/sec with 60-70 level max, then release uber faps with 100 level max.

seeing as fap skills are one of hardest to gain, it's total stupidity on MA's part. there is absolutely no logic to it whatsoever. cause nobody is dumb enough to chip to level 100 or even skill there when they can buy themselves an imp fap.

I heard lots of rumors about this duping, also rumors that it is all bullox and it never happned. Someone here who know this at first hand?

believe me, it wasn't just a rumor! how do I know? well, let's just say I might know someone first avatar of whom was locked because of it.

J.

i still say its a typo!

Back