Mobs that drop foot armour

Boar added.

Anyone ever heard of boar harness being dropped by falx?

LOL, typical, look at the list of those we haven't been able to confirm yet:

Chronicle
Eon
Knight
Sentinel
Supremacy
Vain

Typical that the only one of those I really care about is Knight :laugh: Only because I know there's no chance i'll ever loot any of the others. (Although i'm trying to find the Eon ones too ;)).

Same here, and I have a set of now-incomplete Knight :(

confirmed, tiger foot guards from Neconu.

My mate Vantastic just looted.

martial = feff :)
(discovered by socm8)

Very nice Oleg + rep ;)

Martial (L) added, thank you.

LOL, typical, look at the list of those we haven't been able to confirm yet:

Chronicle
Eon
Knight
Sentinel
Supremacy
Vain

Typical that the only one of those I really care about is Knight :laugh: Only because I know there's no chance i'll ever loot any of the others. (Although i'm trying to find the Eon ones too ;)).

What about paradox, it's almost as rare as most armors mentioned here, might not be as uber but a full set is a rare sight.

Chronicle
Eon
Sentinel
Supremacy
Vain

why do you think my sig says what it says?

oh, I just translated Marco's words about everything can be looted... of course it can if MA would just bring those items back in loot aka mark the damn checkbox!!! :mad:

J.

knight ;(

i dont want to pay 200... like the current auction is.

knight ;(

i dont want to pay 200... like the current auction is.

That auction went from 30 ped to 200 ped in one bid. I can only hope that it was a mistake! Though some prices have been crazy for what things are selling for. It is nice to see come of the prices starting to come down.

I have been camping bristle, spent over 3K ped ammo now with about 1K ped of it lost and finally looted my first feet (f) instead of (m). Grrrr this should not be so limited for drops.

About knight..the mob which used to drop harness, probably drops boots now.
I have no idea which one is it though.

umbra dropped the harness... which is why i am curious ;P

What about paradox, it's almost as rare as most armors mentioned here, might not be as uber but a full set is a rare sight.

Good point, Oleg you should add Paradox to the list.

Hello -

Yesterday night i looted Knight Foot Guards M on an IGNI provider, On the red zone, Est of pvp3, close to the river limit with the blue continent, were roam some allophils too, a little bit est of the Molisks montain.
No screen shoot sorry. Did a print screen but was tired, and i used Ccleaner in my end session reflex so it gone.
But they loot it.

Regards.

Added Knight/Igni drop to the list, and put in Paradox without mob info - I must have missed that one when I was copying out the list, thanks for pointing it out.

Thanks Hulyss, +rep to you, it's gonna be an absolute pain looting those footguards :s

Thanks Hulyss, +rep to you, it's gonna be an absolute pain looting those footguards :s

Certainly will be. At the time of the VU I had just started out on a mission to collect Knight, and hadn't got anywhere yet (only have one piece that I looted ages ago). I'm quite glad I didn't get any further now, I'll stick to completing my other sets for the moment.

I suppose there are 2 options here:

1. MA switched the drop to igni since umbras are missing - a strange choice of mob, if they did.
2. Ignis have always dropped Knight harness but it wasn't common knowledge due to them being rarely hunted.

I'm trying to think where else there are ignis - are there some near the outpost between Echidna and Minopolis? Might be a different insect, I can't remember. (EDIT - just realised these are probably the same ones Hulyss was talking about).

Please let us know if you have any info on drops for these armours:

- Chronicle
- Eon
- Paradox
- Sentinel
- Supremacy
- Vain

Also if you know of any drops of other armours from mobs that we haven't listed. I'd be especially interested to hear if anyone has got Vigi feet from a caudatergus, and if Boar drops from anything other than falx. I don't think we have a proper confirmation on Kobold from snarks either yet, anyone know about this?

Igni's hang on the river by Fury,also

Eon dropped today, it was from an Araneatrox.

Unconfirmed report from Frank JJ The Greatest that the boar footguards were in a loot from a FALX!!!

Damnit, too big for me to hunt :(

AND, they are in auction with a sensible startbid (+900 or so) (Buyout is way over the top though...)

I guess all the sense is gone now... opening bids are at TT+1350 which is simply a crime! I cannot believe people would list them for that damn high!! The worst part is that the people selling are supposedly "respected" players...

supremacy = aurli :whisper:
(just discovered followed by a global from aurli ravager)

You can add maffoid to the Knight.

:eek::eek::eek:I have been CAMPING east of Jason for a month now, and got globals but no Nemesis footguard :confused:

Back