Molly down!

Molly great

Last edited:
opalo sga kill ftw !! :yay: :sniper:

"stupad down!" :laugh:

Mind if I tattoo that in my forehead?

I love getting up in the building and killing several before they gang up and kill me. And I love running a ton of big spiders or Trox into the rig. Of course everyone yell "NOOB!!", but its funny, if I just run up, several kill me and again yell "NOOB". If I climb up into the building and kill several of them, they yell "NOOB".

So, if you are not one of the 'gang' that controls the rig, if you are not one of the Chosen Ones or a FHC of MA, then you are a noob, just that simple, if you do kill several before they kill you, you are still a noob...

But, you know I like being a noob, lol...

LMAO...:yay::yay::wtg:

So what your saying is u are the one using an exploit to run spiders and trox to rig? if thats the case i think people calling u noob is well deserved :rolleyes:

So what your saying is u are the one using an exploit to run spiders and trox to rig? if thats the case i think people calling u noob is well deserved :rolleyes:

Did you even read what I posted? EXPLOIT? What EXPLOIT? I can kill an uber with my LR rifle? guess yep, i'm a nob, I can heal and bring spiders and trox to a location i want to bring them? EXPLOIT?, yep, guess i'm a noob..

From your post my understanding is this..and Yes, I was just joking, having fun, but now, I'm getting PISSED..

If you kill an UBER, you are a nob. If you use mobs to kill an uber you are a nob....

My answer is simple FU...will not spell that out, however much, you NEED me to...all I can say is another FHC of MA has spoken and all must bend the knee..

Oh, and thanks for the neg. rep...I REALLY HOPE I PISSED you off to do that, but your neg rep is not worth 1/100 of what you posted...

Dude..(and I'm sure you are, LOL, Get a freaking Life, don't start battle that you can not win...can we say very, very dumb? "using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit using an exploit"

GOD how dumb can you be????

Seoul,

the soul of Asia...and they say i'm a troll, sheeeeee:scratch2:

best thread i've seen in a while

LOL keep it up, Nicole for president !

lol you cant keep a good molly down!!
Pyrates FTW!!!

Funny?

Agreed

You are on a journey of discovery eh? :laugh:

Very, very funny...

the facts,

The Rig is owned...

You disagree? a nob can run to the rig and take out everone and anyone?

No?

so, what do you do, you use the tools that you worked on FAP, LR, ect..and you make it cost the ubers a bit more...YES, I'M A NOOB?????

Your point dude?

Sorry, if you don't like what I post, if you don't like what I say..

THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, i'll be back, yep, i'll walk up to the tall building and i'll kill your ass, and of course, your UBER GROUP will kill me, LOL< now to the 'normal' person? just who is UBER?>

LOL , LMFAO

Seoul

The soul of Asia...:scratch2:

Very, very funny...

the facts,

The Rig is owned...

You disagree? a nob can run to the rig and take out everone and anyone?

No?

so, what do you do, you use the tools that you worked on FAP, LR, ect..and you make it cost the ubers a bit more...YES, I'M A NOOB?????

Your point dude?

Sorry, if you don't like what I post, if you don't like what I say..

THEN THAT IS YOUR PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yep, i'll be back, yep, i'll walk up to the tall building and i'll kill your ass, and of course, your UBER GROUP will kill me, LOL< now to the 'normal' person? just who is UBER?>

LOL , LMFAO

Seoul

The soul of Asia...:scratch2:

Never once have I seen Marmac going around the Rig or any other PvP. :rofl: :lolup:

My god, I thought only adult players at rig... but when I read this, seems it's not ;).... why the hell do people get on rage and waste time flaming on forums against each other? Is this youtube comment section? Facebook? Lol :D

I love getting up in the building and killing several before they gang up and kill me. And I love running a ton of big spiders or Trox into the rig. Of course everyone yell "NOOB!!", but its funny, if I just run up, several kill me and again yell "NOOB". If I climb up into the building and kill several of them, they yell "NOOB".

So, if you are not one of the 'gang' that controls the rig, if you are not one of the Chosen Ones or a FHC of MA, then you are a noob, just that simple, if you do kill several before they kill you, you are still a noob...

But, you know I like being a noob, lol...

LMAO...:yay::yay::wtg:

********And I love running a ton of big spiders or Trox into the rig. Of course everyone yell "NOOB!!"********

im sorry but this could not get more clare to me, u say u drag spiders and trox to the rig. So ofcource i think ure using the bug where u get stuck underground swim true spider spawn up true trox spawn and agro all mobs in between and drag them to rig. if thats not what u mean maybe u should be alittle more clear cos i cant see u draging spiders as in *multiple* anywere im pretty shure u dont have 300hp and mod fap.

Ty for going total EMO it gives more enjoyment to the tread :D

{deleted}

Btw Rig Closers Roles ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Another classic thread for the archives of rig pvp :laugh:

Rig closers FTW :D

Love these threads,

Stupad Hobats :D

Bah, I'm vaguely entertained... we need Letum back.

This thread is about ME
Please stay on topic :silly2:

Bah, I'm vaguely entertained... we need Letum back.

Did I hear my name? Is it time for a TP run? 1010100100100101010 what ever that means and soo on...

((O))
LONG LIVE BOT!

Now this pk hobby I never understood.

Who are Rag Closers anyway?

ga Molly beast pairut from beast piruts!!! ai vont to haf a shans to kial cuin nikool from rik klauezers tu!!! rik bilonks to Pairuts ov Kaulipso vi pown!!!

p.s. porper ingleash iz fo nords ;p

Back