Info: Neverdie Bank - Insufficient Funds

Status

Zorg

Old Alpha
Hi there,

I am a good customer of the Neverdie Bank but this evening i was not able to get a loan. Is this normal ? :scratch2:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

I hope that the Neverdie Bank is not going to die as the others banks :rolleyes:

I've never seen that message before - but it makes me glad I unpawned all my crap from the bank 2 weeks ago. :D

But to what's important .. what's wrong with the people on your screen ?? :eek: :laugh:

Time for a graphics card update YO ! :yay:

Same thing with Oxford bank...

will try other banks..

But to what's important .. what's wrong with the people on your screen ?? :eek: :laugh:

Time for a graphics card update YO ! :yay:

for the important thing : Hehe yes lol everyone looks like that inside buildings, but not outside ^^, so i still can play, but i play on a laptop and have to upgrade all the damned pc to have a better gfx card, and this will come soon :wtg:

looks like another bank running out of ped :rolleyes:

Another one bites the dust :rolleyes:

Hope it gets up and running again soon, I was intending on using it :(

~Tracer

Has to be a bug - I thought the Anshe one was a possible because she is never in game and has obviously lost interest with entropia, but no way NeverDie would have allowed that to happen, so only conclusion is bug...

Suggest a support case ;)

The Bank is fine, lots of people borrowing at the moment and taking all the money, so we have to keep adding more cash to the float... I'm glad people are making use of it.

a reply from the owner ;) something that didnt happen with the anshe thread (although certain ppl involved are looking at this thread at this very second.....)

GL

Rip

Each bank was required to have a float of 1 million peds minimum, although people like to say no one uses the banks I know heaps of people who do and when they use them for big items it's surprising how quickly 1 million peds can get borrowed. Although inconvenient, and it happened to me once too with no peds available for lending, it certainly shows that the banks are doing alot of business and hence it's a service being utilised by a lot of people.

The Bank is fine, lots of people borrowing at the moment and taking all the money, so we have to keep adding more cash to the float... I'm glad people are making use of it.

Thanks for the quick answer, i will try again later then :)

Thanks for the reply ND, saves me making a possibly pointless trip :)

~Tracer

Each bank was required to have a float of 1 million peds minimum, although people like to say no one uses the banks I know heaps of people who do and when they use them for big items it's surprising how quickly 1 million peds can get borrowed. Although inconvenient, and it happened to me once too with no peds available for lending, it certainly shows that the banks are doing alot of business and hence it's a service being utilised by a lot of people.

i think most of bank if not all did reduce their fund to only what they need som time ago ... lets say maybe half or less of that million...
Things are nowday , there is many many oportunities around in EU.Lots of item change hand , and price are going down.So i guess like IRL , bank are used as economie buffer.
Many player sudently make loan to buy the item they can now.
While som are quitting thinking game will crach , other are buying item hoping for the best in future...
That situation make all bank sudently low in fund...

I alone acutally have close to 30k from BND, sorry for causing IG Financial crysis :p

Its nice to see a bank owner who is in touch with entropia and responds to concerns :) +rep

With all the other banks dead or close to die, untended and unused, I guess everyone went to ND bank. This can place quite some pressure on it.

It's the DaliUniverse expansion pack :D

looks more like an overheated graphics card to me.... take a vacuum cleaner and remove the dust from your fan channels, that will do the trick.

It's the DaliUniverse expansion pack :D

:laugh:

looks more like an overheated graphics card to me.... take a vacuum cleaner and remove the dust from your fan channels, that will do the trick.

Nope, i just think it's time to run buy the lastest and new Macbook with the GeForce 9400M :drool:

ND, I advice you to put some bodyguards at your bank soon because it will be costly :handgun: :laugh:

Last edited:
Has to be a bug - I thought the Anshe one was a possible because she is never in game and has obviously lost interest with entropia, but no way NeverDie would have allowed that to happen, so only conclusion is bug...

Suggest a support case ;)

Hmm I see a Chung Avatar at New Oxford multiple times per week.

And I see people going in an out of Anshe Bank as well.

Dex :cool:

a reply from the owner ;) something that didnt happen with the anshe thread (although certain ppl involved are looking at this thread at this very second.....)

GL

Rip

Where is this Anshe Thread? (If you would be so kind and point me to it.)

Dex :cool:

i think most of bank if not all did reduce their fund to only what they need som time ago ... lets say maybe half or less of that million...
Things are nowday , there is many many oportunities around in EU.Lots of item change hand , and price are going down.So i guess like IRL , bank are used as economie buffer.
Many player sudently make loan to buy the item they can now.
While som are quitting thinking game will crach , other are buying item hoping for the best in future...
That situation make all bank sudently low in fund...

Interesting point Eto, I would have thought MA would build the banks so they require the $1million peds to be the minimum funds to maintain an active banking licence. Maybe ND can clarify whether this is the case.

1 million ped was required to activate the license... initial demand for loans was considerably less than that. Now it is really a Question of keeping enough peds in the bank to cover the demand.

wow, gratz to you then Neverdie, I don't doube some will become inactive and others just not come up with the funds, overextending themselves netting you a decent profit. I've noticed the shopkeepers have decently middle-priced items that are useful and the stock changes often. I hope that's because of sales and not changes due to stagnancy.

^_^

Lockley

p.s.

btw, thanks for the service, I'll use it again. (I'm always running out of ammo and probes). Probably today lol.

western world investment banking system ... insufficient funds ... ND Bank entropia ... not a problem. Happy days. :yay:

Never use a vacuum cleaner for any PC cleaning, huge risk of static.

Just use a paint brush to remove dust and fluff.

1 million ped was required to activate the license... initial demand for loans was considerably less than that. Now it is really a Question of keeping enough peds in the bank to cover the demand.

Don't worry ND even the big banks got caught with the sub-primes. :D

Status
Back