Neverdie, have you no shame?

Arcturus

Old Alpha
Society
SoF
Ann Arcturus
This evening I took my sons (age 5 and 3) to the theater to see a show called "The Backyardigans LIVE: Tale of the Mighty Knights". If you are not familiar with the Backyardigans, this is an animated television show where this group of friends use their imaginations to have an adventure while playing together in their backyard. Here is a picture of the cast of the live touring company.
backyard.jpg

Now some of you might wonder what this has to do with Neverdie, but wait and you will see. We have all waited for news of the now infamous egg and what astounding plans MA will have for it but time keeps passing away with nothing. Well I have discovered the truth!! Neverdie has the obviously leased the rights to the egg and its image to the Backyardigans tour company!! Please check the following photos for proof!

King Pablo instructing his Knights to guard the egg at any cost!
evidence.jpg

The Grabby Goblin has snatched the egg!
evidence2.jpg

This is obviously an attempt to recoup his investment costs while MA tries to figure out wtf they are doing!! Now you may ask what happens to the egg? Does the Grabby Goblin get away with stealing it or does King Pablo recover the egg? Well Im sorry but I dont want this thread to be a spoiler for those entropians still holding tickets to see the show. I just wanted to say, Neverdie shame on you! You could have found a more dignified way to exploit the egg. Perhaps a tattoo of it on a certain area of your body.....

On scale of 1-10, how high are you? :scratch2:

You should know ND ... that we have our eye on you! ;) I actually think this was a good move on your part though, because taking the egg on the road might help to gather some momentum ... anything is possible ... and besides, those IRL get to learn how to say ... Ahhhhh, the EGG!! :D

*MR? ... don't be such a fuddy duddy!* ;)

har har.

backyardians. that shit is too much. :D

lol wow how funny :D

very funny. +rep to thread starter, and neverdie for answering.

lol wtf are those animals? :scratch2::laugh:

lol *giggles* :laugh:

ROFL....

I want to be a fly on the wall of that theatre when the damned thing finally hatches and a giant mutated Atrox pops out and eats the audience!!!!!

LOL, I almost busted a gut, very funny....great job of reporting....LOL

DS...:yay:

This evening I took my sons (age 5 and 3) to the theater to see a show called "The Backyardigans LIVE: Tale of the Mighty Knights". If you are not familiar with the Backyardigans, this is an animated television show where this group of friends use their imaginations to have an adventure while playing together in their backyard. Here is a picture of the cast of the live touring company.
backyard.jpg

Now some of you might wonder what this has to do with Neverdie, but wait and you will see. We have all waited for news of the now infamous egg and what astounding plans MA will have for it but time keeps passing away with nothing. Well I have discovered the truth!! Neverdie has the obviously leased the rights to the egg and its image to the Backyardigans tour company!! Please check the following photos for proof!

King Pablo instructing his Knights to guard the egg at any cost!
evidence.jpg

The Grabby Goblin has snatched the egg!
evidence2.jpg

This is obviously an attempt to recoup his investment costs while MA tries to figure out wtf they are doing!! Now you may ask what happens to the egg? Does the Grabby Goblin get away with stealing it or does King Pablo recover the egg? Well Im sorry but I dont want this thread to be a spoiler for those entropians still holding tickets to see the show. I just wanted to say, Neverdie shame on you! You could have found a more dignified way to exploit the egg. Perhaps a tattoo of it on a certain area of your body.....

I gotta collect some interest on my investment, renting the egg seemed like a good idea at the time... I guess I can't get away with anything around you guys

As always, keeping eye on the future, your investments and a great sense of humor :)

ROFL !!! :laugh:

hehe oki my Kids are 9 and 6 ....... and sometimes they still stuck infront of TV when Backyardigans are on the Flow ......

now...... is there need for me to make me any thoughts about ??? :D

omg. those things are so wierd. i have a 3.5 year old and somethings are too much for me. i just click them off :) seasame street is okay, but most other kids programming seems only to make them stupider :(

ROFL....

I want to be a fly on the wall of that theatre when the damned thing finally hatches and a giant mutated Atrox pops out and eats the audience!!!!!

:eek::eek::eek:

i doubt the trox would go home hungry :silly2:

Hehehe good one, Anna :D

Gotta hook those kids early :laugh:

Awww im dissapointed by this thread, i though it was gonna be one of those where the paranoid and conspiratist part of the EF community will be bashing ND :p

:rofl: :laugh:

Very funny :D great report :cool:

See I knew it :idea: we are all just big kids :laugh: some of ya very big kids lol
But thoese monsters in costumes are starting to scare me :eek: pass me my gun :sniper:

Backyardigians :silly2: what will they think of next :rolleyes:

+rep

Firefly :angel:

AkiranBlade recommends:

AkiranBlade recommends "Neverdie, have you no shame?" for WTF award of the day....

Can I get a WTF?

:laugh:

Next new mob!

Backyardigan Old Alpha!! RUNNNNNNNNN!!!

I was gonna +rep Arcturus for making me laugh and Neverdie for being a good sport, but can't in this area. ROFL :laugh:

Back