New Arrivals Event

Frank|SDS

Guardian
Society
Freelancer
Hi,

The Entropia Guides wanted me to inform:

"Emma and Simon wish to present a newcomers event this Thursday, 14/2 at 19:00 UTC. We will meet just outside Port Atlantis mall by the green tree at coordinates 5707, 8362, 13.

Newcomers with agility 10 and below can join. A full briefing will be made at the meeting point."

sounds good :)

good job MA :thumbup:

(now how can i hide my agility ? :silly2:)

Woot, that's cool.

Can others be of any help for the event? :grouphug::sweat::grouphug:

Uhh...
Runs of to inform fellow workingbuddies that havent come to realize the magic of entropia yet :)

That's really cool :yup:

Anything about what kind of event it is? (will they be tp-running? :D )

Great initiative MA!!

OoOoOoOOoO I wanna come watch !
I dun have 10 agil tho .. pretty close .. but not quite :D

only for new players?:D

nice initiative :D

Good to see MA creating a newbie event!

It's going in the right direction :)

cheerio for the guides ;)

Regards

BB

Good job Simon and Emma.

btw, i have level 1 sweat skill, may i join :)

We happened to be around when Simon held an event for newcommers a week or two ago.

Wanted to post video about it, but (E)x-fire(d) unistall took that one too.

The participants have been scanned for agility... then a run begun to given coordinates.
T-ing and teleportation was not allowed.
Winners received TT beginner packages.

Big + Rep for Emma and Simon!

(note: Please don't ruin this kind act with creating secondary avatar... Argh can tell if you are real noob or not.. and can always bring some mobs on you)

Hi,

The Entropia Guides wanted me to inform:

"Emma and Simon wish to present a newcomers event this Thursday, 14/2 at 19:00 UTC. We will meet just outside Port Atlantis mall by the green tree at coordinates 5707, 8362, 13.

Newcomers with agility 10 and below can join. A full briefing will be made at the meeting point."

Valentines day?

I was under the impression that people new to the game still had some aspect of a real life - its only us addicted people that would be available for valentines evening... :D

Good luck with the event!

Valentines day?

I was under the impression that people new to the game still had some aspect of a real life - its only us addicted people that would be available for valentines evening... :D

Good luck with the event!

Hmm, some romance going on between Simon and Emma that they choose to spend their valentines day eve in EU?

Nice one :) , I'll spread the word

Awesome! Nice to see this being done!

:thumbup:

Ratae

Good work Frank, events for new players are always good to have.

I hope you're not only advertising here though - many new players don't discover this forum for a while. You should be advertising in-game too and perhaps even with news on the Client Loader.

VERY nice ... +rep to you Frank and to MA from me .... :cool:

Awesome to see these Events ... :yay:

Damn I am a "little" to skilled to join in :)

Anyway, +REP to MA doing events for newcomers, too.

umm...

I wonder how many noobs reads these forums? Maybe you should post it in the CL? :)

EDIT: Oleg already said it :D

Maybe all of us who are not noobs and know about it now cause we read these sort of things can go to the sweat camp and let the noobs know ourselves...

I know I'll be there today...and doing my best to let those who are new know...

Lets make this one of the best turned out newbie events yet...

we the experienced players can show the noobs the sense of community we have here...

Whatcha think?

This event is so unfair! Why does MA create events that Ubers can't participate in? Surely all that time skilling must be rewarded!

//Just Kidding of course//

Way to go MA!

Very nice idea- gratz :)

Great! Nice to see MA put some effort in it's future customers! :yay:

agility starts at 10 NOWADAYS ?

to late for me too :( maybe a gratuated noob event and hold it on the weekends :D

nice to peace out some LG disinchantement:yay:

Back