Note discovered

mutated chirpis

we got some unexpected visitors:

and this was the result of (at least) 3 of them camping around:

pwnage!

after all that it was just a chirpy invasion no portal to other worlds no massive end of the world grrrr o well its be fun working them out thx MA hope we have something like this again :)

perhaps we missed something got the wrong date or wrong time could there still be some hope

more notes more Maria BS stuff

thx and yet it still doesn't make sense some how in the big scheme of things

btw that last bit could be

GREYXPULSEXDETECTEDXTHEYXSEEXUSXABORTXABORTXKERBER OSXATTACKXIMMINENT

GREY X PULSE X DETECTED X THEY X SEE X US X ABORT X ABORT X KERBEROS X ATTACK X IMMINENT

Well, there where three characters who said lots of wierd stuff, Adam, Bravo and Cassandra... If someone has chatlogs...?

sounds like MA codenames or something? A, B and C lol

we got some unexpected visitors:

and this was the result of (at least) 3 of them camping around:

pwnage!

Oh cool :D Always wanted to see what one of those could do. 14k health if I remember without looking it up aren't they?

TYVM for the screeny :)

t

woweee, can anyone kill it?

There were about 15 or so of them little killers running about I think.

Our team managed to kill and loot one (looted an uber uber EP-10!!). But many other teams were unable to loot the buggers, loot lag till the disappeared, or the things just got stuck and were unhittable :(

It was the first time I had ever seen Mutated Chirpy. TBH, wasn't convinced they really existed until last night.

anyway... managed to kill one and fight the lag to loot it... no loot

Kind of summed up the whole evening for me.

Also looted an EP10 from one...

lol was happy that at least it looted!

There was a new note (91 PEC) discovered by Essel Harvest BlackFlower (Freelancer).

Anyone know him/her?

There was a new note (91 PEC) discovered by Essel Harvest BlackFlower (Freelancer).

Anyone know him/her?

Nope, but given the proloferation of the previous notes we'll see another very soon...

Sorry if this is already here, didnt see on Peppers summary thread and while browing this one abit. Seems this is new ?

newnote.JPG

Or am i just a blind squerrel looking for nuts in slibadibaduba :confused:

F533 - another hexadecimal time?

yeah, it decoded the note to "16565454", which gives "F533".. you were faster :)

_if_ it is an hexa time again, it will be 22:59:14, if i'm not wrong...
once again, we don't know the time zone, let's guess it is swedish time again.

yeah, it decoded the note to "16565454", which gives "F533".. you were faster :)

_if_ it is an hexa time again, it will be 22:59:14, if i'm not wrong...
once again, we don't know the time zone, let's guess it is swedish time again.

It doesn't have to be today, either. I hope we will see more notes with proper date and place.

Time would be just before 23:00, but hex time format should be like X_XX_XX and we only have 4 digits here :confused:

the format is ok, eyecontact... hexatime seconds go from 0-f (one digit), so it is F_53_3

Sorry if this is already here, didnt see on Peppers summary thread and while browing this one abit. Seems this is new ?

newnote.JPG

Or am i just a blind squerrel looking for nuts in slibadibaduba :confused:

Looks like a new one:

I read it to 15565454

16 F
56 5
54 5
54 3

Could be HEX in such case?
F5 = 245
53 = 83

You mean F533. In HEX time that will be F_53_3.
Translated to normal time it becomes 22:59:14

I have a theory

"This looks like nothing you have ever seen before, or does it?"

The only place ive seen that pattern is in the windows game "minesweeper" perhaps it is a bombing pattern? what it reveals, who knows.

You mean F533. In HEX time that will be F_53_3.
Translated to normal time it becomes 22:59:14

ooooooops, u r right

So did anything worthwhile happen or was it just that chirpy/kerb event?:confused:

So far, nothing worthwhile, just an add for a Swedish TV show.:rolleyes:

Loot! Give more loot! We want more loot! more! MORE!

Why are people saying the event is boring?? I really like this event!
No I am not swedish. No I don,t understand swedish language. But I still like the event! Because it is not just an invasion where you kill mobs and get items... It is an event where you must read, search think and talk to others!

People always want more loots... If you want it, work for it!

There are many people saying this event sucks... but, at the end of the event, I'm pretty sure we will have ton kill mobs (as usual) and I bet all the complainers will be here.. killing...hoping to get items... and then... when the event is done, they will still complain because they didnt loot enough...

Is it possible to stop thinking about loots and try to think differently? Is it possible to search with us? Oh! You,re right! the site is swedish! so what? People are making traductions when asked... and not all the internet is swedish!

Help us in the research and the "final battle" will come faster and so does your so wanted loot!

I'm just wondering if there is any topic around that could brief me about the most recent happenings since I've been away for about a week

:scratch2:

Noteset 1:
Notes gave date, time, and coords to the abandoned umbranoid village between Jason's and Twin.
At given location and time Adam Bravo and Cassandra (i'll call then ABC Guards from now) gave out notes and held a coded speech. They spoke about the umbranoids disappearance.
At the end of the speech Kerberos Stalkers and Mutated Chirpies spawned.

- Strange statue was found on the big mountain between Orthos and Hadesheim. Lateron the statue disappeared.

- Strange black orb was found west of Minopolis.

Noteset 2:

Notes gave out a new date, time and location.
At the feff camp north of tethys the ABC guards showed again and held another coded speech. Seems they are asking us to boycot ped usage comming week (5~11 nov).

- Big argonauts and two new subspecies (Ludark and Mesis, like the Rarkesh) spawned at the strange black orb.

Noteset 3:
Now dropping.

PS: I tried to make a small as possible overview. Maybe I miss something here. So much threads to keep track off :p

Last edited:
Back