Opinions on Rocktropia & New VU

Where is the Taming?!? Anyone tamed a video vixen yet? Now that would be one interesting pet to have, lol. Then besides all the parents complaining that video games are teaching them to slap around women, it'd also teaching them to create slaves of them... of course if they are using argonaut ai, taming them won't work... but since it's a whole different planet, who knows.

I want a male slave!

Last edited by Rayne Jade; 04-09-2010 at 21:25.. Reason: Rule 4.3

Puhhh yeah that would be a reason to -rep you RJ. Unfortunately I have to spread more .... etc. Will put a bit of more distance between you and me.

Last edited:
My opinion:

Paid the (Hell-O!) ridiculous fee to get there. Messed around for a while.

Got the same sick feeling and resentment every time I fired a shot on RT as I did on Calypso.

Exact same total Bullshit MA PedGrab trying like hell to hide under a new skin.

Not bothering to pay that fee again just to get off RT - to go where?

Parked on top of some random mountain. Maybe someday someone'll find me up there all rusty and half buried in the sand.

I gotta admit that there is some decent talent evident in the design of RT itself.
What I'll never figure out is why in hell would anyone align themselves professionally with those MA miscreants? You're only screwing yourself and your reputation. As the saying goes: Lie down with swine, you're counted as one.

EU is in Ma’s words, “under constant development” and I expect the same will hold true for all the planets as they come online.

I'm pretty sure MA said they where done with beta when they changed the name from PE to EU...

I'm pretty sure MA said they where done with beta when they changed the name from PE to EU...

I didn't say planet Calypso was in beta, nor Entropia Universe Platform. Rocktropia is according to ND himself. This thread is about Rocktropia.

But if you check on the system requirements page, you'll see a "special note" at the bottom of the page. It used to be on the sys requirements page in the loader as well...but not home and can't check.

https://account.entropiauniverse.com/support-faq/technical-issues-1/system-requirements/

N.B. As the Entropia Universe is under continual development, system requirements may change over time.

Constant development was all I said. ;) Guess I should have continual. :D

Last edited:
Its pretty funny that MA would state that "the platform" was not in beta anymore by changing the name from PE to EU so many years ago and now then turn around and put some beta crap like this online in "the platform". :laugh:

The great concept that was Project Entropia, that a lot of of us loved and had so much hope for, died a little when the name got changed to EU.

Now, every "beta" planet they put online like this is just driving another nail in the coffin.

What was once a great idea and concept for a sci-fi rce mmorpg has become just another online commercial internet advertising platform in an attempt to grab as much money from anyone and everyone in any way possible. Any credibility they had is gone imo.

I am pretty sure there will be a lot of freaks (teenagers independent of real age) who will love RT as it is. So let's have a look at the positive aspect: Those guys are not the ones I want to have here at Calypso (wich should be an adult planet). If they go to RT ... suuupahhhh! We'll get a betterment of average social quality and an improvement in common behavior. If there is no other reason for loving RT ... this is 100% enough for me.

I am pretty sure there will be a lot of freaks (teenagers independent of real age) who will love RT as it is. So let's have a look at the positive aspect: Those guys are not the ones I want to have here at Calypso (wich should be an adult planet). If they go to RT ... suuupahhhh! We'll get a betterment of average social quality and an improvement in common behavior. If there is no other reason for loving RT ... this is 100% enough for me.

Doubt that, it might just increase the amount of hormone ridden morons in game, but doesnt mean we get rid of the ones already running around calypso :rolleyes:

" A** Holes "

I would just like to say that there are some serious a** holes in this place ... telling this story so it doesnt happen to you ....

While standing in a new town looking for the tp chatting on chatter with ENTROPIA "journalist" ( LYKKE the nun ) ... I was shot down killed and robbed blind by ( Hulk ) ... After confronting ( hulk ) who could clearly see that I was getting the cords from ( LYKKE the nun ) and chatting in the local chatter with ( LYKEE the nun ) .... Said oh well shit happens ... stilling all my loot .... Then ( hulk ) told ( LYKEE the nun) not to write about that ... ( LYKEE the nun ) said to hulk she could be paid not to write about it ... These people are working together to rob your loot .... dont enter these towns as they are PvP ... This is BullSH*T and very unfair .... Way to go theives .... I wounder how people like this sleep at night ...

I would just like to say that there are some serious a** holes in this place ... telling this story so it doesnt happen to you ....

While standing in a new town looking for the tp chatting on chatter with ENTROPIA "journalist" ( LYKKE the nun ) ... I was shot down killed and robbed blind by ( Hulk ) ... After confronting ( hulk ) who could clearly see that I was getting the cords from ( LYKKE the nun ) and chatting in the local chatter with ( LYKEE the nun ) .... Said oh well shit happens ... stilling all my loot .... Then ( hulk ) told ( LYKEE the nun) not to write about that ... ( LYKEE the nun ) said to hulk she could be paid not to write about it ... These people are working together to rob your loot .... dont enter these towns as they are PvP ... This is BullSH*T and very unfair .... Way to go theives .... I wounder how people like this sleep at night ...

If you were in a town then he couldn't have taken your loot...so I agree, this is bullshit :)

most people had simmilar complaints about V10 release give it time.... thoe yes there are some 'true' 'A$$-holes' that play this game i got looted and pvped in the way in wich people remarked about as the ariea wasnt marked... and the people 'Camping' the entrances to thies towns in this way are selfish and childlike, and i wont lie this made me angry and , the cost to travel to the planet is that of a gallon of gassolien in Real Life, 0.o and yess the loot and ped loss is tuff.... but thies are all part of the game and welp thats wht we got... im ok with rocktopia and i am looking forward to the future of the planet :wtg:

After the way RT was rolled out and what is going on Id sure HATE to be the second planet to go online. My guess is the turnout to go see it will be less then 1/4th what RT got, at least for the first week or so depending on how fast things progress on RT to catch up to normal standards.

This is really fun :) I never met you OR Hulk ever before - I went on a tp run for my articles on EntropiaPlanets - as I told you when Hulk came in and SHOT US BOTH. What you didn't understand is, that I lost all my tt crap - just like you! You complained and whined about 50 peds - and yes, I understand 50 peds is lots of money but the area you were standing in IS PVP - just like some areas on Calypso - and I would never ever whine about being looted in a pvp area were I chose to enter myself! When you enter you even get a MESSAGE telling you that you are lootable and to be aware of this!

And that's about it. What a bunch of bullshit about people working together 'taking' your loot! You try go to pvp 3 and come back here!

Geesh!

(And thanks to the people from the community who known me for 5 years and pointed me to this stupidity!!!)

OH and when I said I would not write about it if he paid me the money back it was a big fat joke - because I would never recieve back what he or others who might loot me deserverly earned because of something being my own fault! And I merly said it in a ironic respond to your whining about wanting to write MA and the whole universe for loosing 50 peds! BAH!

OHHH and I forgot .. I sleep VERY well at night - thank you !

Last edited:

I don't know Hulk but if I did, I'd buy him a drink just for doing it and making you come whine on the forums like a little girl about lootable pvp.

:sniper: :rofl:

:thumbup: to Lykke for taking it in stride with grace for what it is, part of the game.

+rep to Hulk if he posts the screeny in the Lootable PVP thread if he hasn't already :laugh:

- rep for offering to give the loot back :laugh:

This is really fun :) I never met you OR Hulk ever before - I went on a tp run for my articles on EntropiaPlanets - as I told you when Hulk came in and SHOT US BOTH. What you didn't understand is, that I lost all my tt crap - just like you! You complained and whined about 50 peds - and yes, I understand 50 peds is lots of money but the area you were standing in IS PVP - just like some areas on Calypso - and I would never ever whine about being looted in a pvp area were I chose to enter myself! When you enter you even get a MESSAGE telling you that you are lootable and to be aware of this!

And that's about it. What a bunch of bullshit about people working together 'taking' your loot! You try go to pvp 3 and come back here!

Geesh!

(And thanks to the people from the community who known me for 5 years and pointed me to this stupidity!!!)

OH and when I said I would not write about it if he paid me the money back it was a big fat joke - because I would never recieve back what he or others who might loot me deserverly earned because of something being my own fault! And I merly said it in a ironic respond to your whining about wanting to write MA and the whole universe for loosing 50 peds! BAH!

OHHH and I forgot .. I sleep VERY well at night - thank you !

FYI i had no warning and the town is green on my map as a safety zone ... the amount of ped is not the isue here its the whole moral of it .... did you find a bug in the game and use it to steal from people yes you did ... ....

I had an old shot in me, obviously, because after i got the message it was spent and that i would need a new to enter. Also when i later on visited Zomphattan i died when entering that huge pvp area there... I didnt die when entering the dock though, i thought that area also was pvp?

I don't know Hulk but if I did, I'd buy him a drink just for doing it and making you come whine on the forums like a little girl about lootable pvp.

:sniper: :rofl:

:thumbup: to Lykke for taking it in stride with grace for what it is, part of the game.

+rep to Hulk if he posts the screeny in the Lootable PVP thread if he hasn't already :laugh:

- rep for offering to give the loot back :laugh:

FYI this must be a bug as i had no warning .... my map shows it as a green safety zone ... Had I known it was PvP I would not have been there talking to the journalist ... DUH !!!!!!!!

FYI i had no warning and the town is green on my map as a safety zone ... the amount of ped is not the isue here its the whole moral of it .... did you find a bug in the game and use it to steal from people yes you did ... ....

There's pvp in the game! As there are in lots of other games. You dont like it?stay away from the areas or go play Kitty online, but do not accuse people you dont know for scaming others! I got my money taken too, remember??

FYI this must be a bug as i had no warning .... my map shows it as a green safety zone ... Had I known it was PvP I would not have been there talking to the journalist ... DUH !!!!!!!!

Fyi im not a journalist! Im a well respected & wellknown Nun in game and the owner of the forum entropiaplanets, together with my husband whom i even met in game 5 years ago! So think again...

ITs a Conspiracy:wise:

Ask a fungoid they know all the secrets:dunno::loco:

i had big expectations for the zombcity.
how stupid of me

thought it would be a bit like the movie "zombieland"
normal streets daylight and night cycle
nooooo they had to make it all dark and slimey green.

its totaly fucked up for me :( leaving back to calypso very soon again.

another thing what kinda saddens me.
the mob's
again my expectations were to high.

not speaking about loot yet, though i havent seen much loot lol

these were my 2 pec's "and aint spending more over there"

I had an old shot in me, obviously, because after i got the message it was spent and that i would need a new to enter. Also when i later on visited Zomphattan i died when entering that huge pvp area there... I didnt die when entering the dock though, i thought that area also was pvp?

Docklands is a "orange" none lootable pvp, no shot needed.

<removed by author>

Last edited:
Add in an Zone cald "Crystal Lake" and the only mob roaming that zone are the one and only Jason Voorhees. Ofcourse one has to be pretty Uberskilled to even have an chance to take him down.

Would love to be in that Area when the night comes

fuck-o-meter.gif

Fyi im not a journalist! Im a well respected & wellknown Nun in game and the owner of the forum entropiaplanets, together with my husband whom i even met in game 5 years ago! So think again...

So your upset that you got caught taking advantage of a bug in the game .... like i said it didnt show up as a PvP I have since been back to the aera and guess what it still shows up green and not red .... There is also another bug I discovered last night was invisable avatars ... yes thats right these folks are invisable and hunting people ... Thats right a green dot shows up on the radar but you cant see the avatar to even protect your self ... so its another bug that people are taking advantage of ... Thats ok if you want to play the game that way ... I am just letting others know so they can be prepared for these things .. I will not keep these bugs a secret ...

Um how silly, you obviously don't know Lykke from a bar of soap, her ethics and morals would go against doing this;

Sorry but with the knowledge of Lykke I have your sounding rather pathetic.

If she wanted to kill you she would have without saying hello or talking to you or warning you of a guy being on the roof.

She lost her stuff to you know lol and took it standing like a wo-man. :)

Shhzz, thanks for the entertainment.
Don't let it get to you Lykke :D

LOL just LOL.
Talk about outward blaming.
Go back and hunt the hulk Chevy ;)

lol.gif

I do not wish to f*ck up this thread more than has been done already! So I made a discussion thread HERE for further discussions! Thanks.

Oops, didn't get this far in the thread, good idea.
Sad this has to go on like this.

Anyway looks ND may have some bugs to investigate for Chevy to be crying so loudly over lootable PvP.

Last edited:
Back