Uber: Proteron Tooth

Congratulations on your find! Good luck selling it too!

:yay::D:yay:

Grats :) From Equus?

Grats :) Mercury paying 100k, so sell to him.

i sold it already

Last edited:
whoa gratz girl :)

:eek:

too short, but i swear my mouth was open for more than 10 characters :p

Whoah grats! That is ONE nice find! :) :yay:

I sold the Proteron tooth to some guy ingame .

The person promist to pay Fair price and that i dont have to be disepointed at all becus he is an honoust person.

I told that if the price is unfair after all i will realy cry :( ........
Also considering he was realy nice and friendly and owning LA and playing sindse 2003 he sayd i thoght that its an Gentleman and have alot reputation.

He told me Again that this is the common price and that its a Fair deal
I trust this person and he offerd me 5K ped :ahh:

What do u guys think was this a Fair deal ? :rolleyes:

(sry for my bad spelling)

Mari *.*

Sounds like you got scammed unless this was a joke

Rgds

Ace

I sold the Proteron tooth to some guy ingame .

The person promist to pay Fair price and that i dont have to be disepointed at all becus he is an honoust person.

I told that if the price is unfair after all i will realy cry :( ........
Also considering he was realy nice and friendly and owning LA and playing sindse 2003 he sayd i thoght that its an Gentleman and have alot reputation.

Mari *.*

No its not a joke :(

You really sold it for 5k ped??
Can we know who was the lucky buyer that actually told you that it's worth "only" 5k ped?

you're pretty much fucked now..
but still gratz!

ye u were scammed id say :S

Yeah. Confront him. PM me his name so I can help. This is outrageous.

5k is a pretty nice find.

There probably are people out there paying more, but on the other hand another 100 tooth may drop in the next hour and the price would go down to tt (less likely, but you never know).

You really sold it for 5k ped??
Can we know who was the lucky buyer that actually told you that it's worth "only" 5k ped?

Well i PM him explaining situation and saying that i was unhappy about the trade and felt like he was doing me wrong....

I offerd him to Atleast give some fair price .... he sayd he has to discuss that with his Investors 0_o

So i Realy hope this guy is a Gentleman and keeps his word
(i still hope he doos he realy seemd a trust worthy person)

So i guess i wont tell his name for this moment
Becus i hope he will be fair so we can sort this out like Honoust people

30k would have been reasonable, 5k.... naaaaaaaah :S srry to hear

It´s hard to say if it is fair or not before we know how much tooth and the other stuff is needed for the completly Prot-DNA.

But i think there are other people who would pay more for the tooth. And on the other side, deal is deal. So why don´t you ask it before selling?

Hope it doesn´t end in a disaster for you.

are you sure you are playing since 2005? someone who plays this long should know a thing or two about selling new stuff and trusting a stranger.
Here is one of many threads that buy proteron parts for nice amounts of peds... so you do the math and see if it was a fair price or not.

as far as I can see star is offering 100k for any part he doesnt have... 100k >much> 5k :S

Remember this phrase, "Buyers are lairs and sellers are thieves." until due diligence proves otherwise.

Life, be it real or virtual, is not fair.

L2PriceCheckThread

Your 5000 ped richer now then you were before you accepted the deal.

Don't dwell on shoulda woulda coulda

Just remember,

Fool me once, shame on you
fool me twice, shame on me

Firefox works great for helping correct spelling as you go :)

are you sure you are playing since 2005? someone who plays this long should know a thing or two about selling new stuff and trusting a stranger.
Here is one of many threads that buy proteron parts for nice amounts of peds... so you do the math and see if it was a fair price or not.

Well i play evan longer than that actualy ....

And i am trader and help people alot so i know sumthing about trade !

However i trusted this person becus he sayd it is what other land area owners also pay nowdays !!!

I told him i will be realy disepointed if it turns out to be worth way more or that other people like deathfier would pay way more.

He told me that i wont be disepointed .....

Maybe i am Naief Maybe i was to excited and someone took advantage ...

I hope again : that this perosn in trustworthy and find a fair solution 0_o

saw her looting this in team, and as i was out for food se sadly traded this for a measly 5k, was propably exitement and should realy be corrected.

the last one sold at around 29k worth so whats fairness well 5k isnt realy imho

why does this whole story about this find seems odd and that somethings isnt right?

read the thread from start, she sounded smart and carefull then all of the sudden its traded and top of all you have been around for years wich means you must know the economy...

correct me if im wrong.

Back