PVP event: Revenge of the Guides

ranpha

Elite
Society
Natural Born Killers
pvp_banner.jpg

MUWAHAHAHAAHA

Guide Faye has gone mad and wants to kill all newbies. After all the ignoring, clicking on boobs and got told that she is a NPC, she takes her revenge :sniper:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Next Saturday 19.30 PvP Ring at Billys Spaceship Afterworld.

Get blown to pieces by Faye !!!!! :launcher:

Euh you crazy ? why should i join
Simple ... ofc this is a PvP newbie event and the SGA guides do give prizes away.

The Rulezzzzzz
The victims ... euh new players take position at the ring. Me ,Faye, takes also position in the ring and fires with a grenade launcher (unskilled btw but i went crazy remember). The players can't leave the ring but they can dodge the incoming grenades. No Fapping] or healing is allowed and no shooting to Faye (remember Faye is the victim here). Last cannon fodder ...euh player that stands receive a full set of PvP Event clothes. The winner can't rejoin that day anymore.

We do as many rounds is possible depending on Faye's ammo or the when we run out of PvP event shirts/pants. Ofc everybody gets a chance to get blown away by me.

If a player with full PvP event clothes stands a last man he /she receives a Opalo + ammo +T1 .

Faye or any other guide get's mad every so week so remember to keep them to win full prizes.

After you blown all newbies, can we trust you again then on tp run ?
Sure Yes ... :) I still love newbies ...

Requirements to be a victim
agi till 25 and you can get blown to pieces by Faye

See you soon :launcher:

Links to the PvP clothes
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Colonist_%27PvP%27_Jumper_Event_Issue
http://entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Clothes&name=Colonist_%27PvP%27_Slacks_Event_Issue

Last edited:
Why does Faye go mad at this time?

We calculated that is when Faye runs out of meds. Fortunatly, after the event a new shipment arrives, or so we have been told, so the danger is only temporary.

can't await it :D

oh, a picture of the clothes btw :)

pvpset2.jpg

like the OJ, but reddish with black stripe :)

the blue beret doesnt belong to it btw :p

Last edited:
LoL nice event!

Newbmeat :rocket:

I'll try to be there :D

nice event, i'll get my oj's out :)

Hehe, good :)

GL HF all :)

( the clothes are great, you cant miss them when they wear it :D )

What will happen when Faye's grenade kills herself?

i have 34 agility and no other real skills only sweat gathering is that mean i cant paricipate??

What will happen when Faye's grenade kills herself?
she is allowed to fap i think :p

but in case she manages to kill herself we may laugh :D

i have 34 agility and no other real skills only sweat gathering is that mean i cant paricipate??
how is that possible? :scratch2:

do you ave 3000 pts in evade or so? :eek:
and how many pts in sweat gathering? :O

but ya, 34 agility is too much i guess

OMG sweet event !!
maybe i'll come and watch

noobslaughter jeej :yay:

If your agility has passed 25, you can come, but you can't go and get blown up, like it says in the first post. Sorry!

Hi how to make peds? I am new , please kill me so I can get peds and free stuffs. :D

oh wait what if someone ( someone like the one who killed everyone during Emma and SImon TP run to Nea's ? the same one who borrowed stuffs from other folks and walked away ) came along and fire off an uber grenade ?

lez say around 600 dmg ?

cough :laugh:

Faye will be really really really mad then?

Hi how to make peds? I am new , please kill me so I can get peds and free stuffs. :D

oh wait what if someone ( someone like the one who killed everyone during Emma and SImon TP run to Nea's ? the same one who borrowed stuffs from other folks and walked away ) came along and fire off an uber grenade ?

lez say around 600 dmg ?

cough :laugh:

Faye will be really really really mad then?

Then we wait can gain skills on his grenades until his ped card runs out :) then we contiune

Why does Faye go mad at this time?

We calculated that is when Faye runs out of meds. Fortunatly, after the event a new shipment arrives, or so we have been told, so the danger is only temporary.

As I hear it the meds are in the same shipment as the beer :eek: :eek:

OH .. MY .. GOD .. we are f*cked :D

(Uses jedi mind trick) You will change it to Sunday... so that the Famous Best Greatest Mister Ivan Sokolov can join the fun!

:p

Muhahaha,

Good one Faye,
Your a legend and a scholar even when you've gone nuts :D
*hides following shipment of fayes' meds*

Good luck all on this event :)

Nice event. It's a pitty a can't take part (agility to high) but its good to see some creative ideas out there. wd

Nice event Faye :)

Will be sure to send as many new players as possible, over that way.. sounds like fun :D

Best of luck with it!

Cheers :beerchug:,

Aly

free bump

toooooo short :D

cool

I love smithereens.......

ill try to be there

will be soon, but not soon enough

can't await it anymore :D

Back