PVP now gives u a warning from mindark ?

Status
I dont believe i said your name once... are we crying again?

You think for one second after the way you have spoken to me that I buy that you are a "good guy" lmao

Yea this thread needs locked cuz your a POS and im tired of hearing your ignorant old ass.

Most likely I will get a ban and you wont... why is that? Oh, it cuz you cry about EVERYTHING and i deal with it and move on.

Jesus a little less DIckBag here plz.

Oil rig isn't in Red lootable area. SO what do you propose there?

I see no difference between rig and any area of PVP.

If someone wants to close the area and attack any and all green dot they choose, that's part of pvp.

Don't run out on the field with the big boys and girls if only going to cry when someone knocks you down. Just watch from the sidelines if not willing to take what goes with the area.

okey i forgott about the oil rig, but my point it that killing somebody only "because it fun to do it" and doing it to the same avatar is in my opinion pretty bad behavior. Like on Amethera killing someone multiple of times when he is trying to leave an outpost.

She never accused you of PKing or KSing.. she accused you of being annoying and rude. By calling them names, or arguing with them, or telling them how much better than them you are, etc... you're giving them just cause to not like you, and therefore shoot you whenever possible.

They called me an asshole and a fucking noob first in another thread. And a lot what they're telling here is referencing on that. And now they won't get this so easy anymore since I got my stuff back I used as collateral, so I don't worry about getting PKd by less than three people of them.

this is what MA sent me:

Hi,

We have received several reports that you have been deliberately ruining the Entropia Universe experience for other participants while hunting. As an experienced Entropia Universe user, you should know that this behaviour is against the EULA.

If these reports are true, we must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and cause unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

This reminds me of when I killed droids at Nus Lull just before VU10. I was harrased by a guy for standing in the spawn. I liked to stay in the spawn cause it was where I got the most action, I had been standing there for several days without anyone complaining, now this guy thought that I agrod the droids so they attacked him. So I ruined his way of playing. Could this guyhave filed a similar support case as the one that renedered this message from MA. So in that case, should I have filed a similar? Cause he was on me and IMO harrased me. So who decides which side of the story has it right. If your'e in an PvP area shooting people cause you find it fun and they don't agree with you. Who was really wrong, them from stopping you from your fun or you who stopped them from theres. This kind of matters will come to really strange stories. Is it the one who files first who is right or how should this work? I start to think that MA more and more starts to turn to more and more fascistic ways of inforcing there rules.

I dont believe i said your name once... are we crying again?

You think for one second after the way you have spoken to me that I buy that you are a "good guy" lmao

Yea this thread needs locked cuz your a POS and im tired of hearing your ignorant old ass.

Most likely I will get a ban and you wont... why is that? Oh, it cuz you cry about EVERYTHING and i deal with it and move on.

Jesus a little less DIckBag here plz.

You see, the only thing you can do is abusing me, anything else?

NO.

They called ma an asshole and a fucking noob first in another thread. And a lot what they're telling here is referencing on that. And now they won't get this so easy anymore since I got my stuff back I used as collateral, so I don't worry about getting PKd by less than three people of them.

I thought you were leaving EF when you exited by calling people assholes, get out already! or are you lying.. AGAIN!

It doesnt matter if I were there or not, im here to stand up for my friends, thats what friends do.
Im sorry I intimmidate you, Im sorry I get to you and make you so angry, it only proves that im right and now you're embarrassed.
So funny

They called me an asshole and a fucking noob first in another thread. And a lot what they're telling here is referencing on that. And now they won't get this so easy anymore since I got my stuff back I used as collateral, so I don't worry about getting PKd by less than three people of them.

Please, Get your gear, your supposed 240k skills and come to akmul pvp.

There will be one of me to meet you :)

I thought you were leaving EF when you exited by calling people assholes, get out already! or are you lying.. AGAIN!

It doesnt matter if I were there or not, im here to stand up for my friends, thats what friends do.
Im sorry I intimmidate you, Im sorry I get to you and make you so angry, it only proves that im right and now you're embarrassed.
So funny

You're so pitiful.

Awesome reply, you put alot of thought into it.

Looks like I win... and you are still a liar

Awesome reply, you put alot of thought into it.

Looks like I win... and you are still a liar

I could sue you for that and past postings of yours. I'll probably consider it if you don't stop trolling on me.

okey i forgott about the oil rig, but my point it that killing somebody only "because it fun to do it" and doing it to the same avatar is in my opinion pretty bad behavior. Like on Amethera killing someone multiple of times when he is trying to leave an outpost.

The thing about this game there are apects of game play for many different types of players.

There is the mining, hunting, crafting, trading, and PKing just like a FPS style game. It is the latter that pvp enables that group of people to play. If one does not like that style of play, don't enter those areas. If it's a LA can always petition land owner to consider changing the PVP setting.

I do agree perhaps some spawns and minerals should be made available in non pvp areas, but to a lesser extent to prevent flooding market and losing markup.

I know that if I enter pvp and I see a green dot, I'm a potential target. Espescially since I chipped out last year, and am now only back up to lvl 17 laser, and most likely no match for many others out there.

Being a borne again nub, I only enter areas I am willing to accept the risk in. Sometimes though, I enter just to die and have fun. I don't hold any pkers at fault since they are doing what that area permits.

Ok so that's the other thread, Lock that one. That's not reason to lock this one.

I could sue you for that and past postings of yours. I'll probably consider it if you don't stop trolling on me.

OMG you just made me literally LOL

Ok so you cry to MA, you cry to EF you cry to your socmates and now you are going to cry to your handy dandy local law enforcement.. are you kidding me!

I never really had any problems with the majority of EU, I dont fight with everyone... just you did something dumb and you need to admit it.

Cmon, you can do it.. just say, Mojo you are right, I was a douch and I am sry, cmon, you can.

Really that is like something I want to quote for like.. forever hahaha:laugh:

Ok so that's the other thread, Lock that one. That's not reason to lock this one.

Enough abuse and harassment in this thread.

I just wanted to clearify what happened and why MA took the option to give a warning to JH, then some people -repped and abused me.

By the way, I'm not the only one who complained about JH to support, since as you can read, several people complained about him. So BA guys can turn it however they want trying to state me a liar and maybe -repping me a third time with half of their soc, since there were several complaints MA is investigating it already is prooven that I'm right, or at least, not a liar.

About mojo I'm already seriously considering to take RL actions on since this her behaviour towards me is seriously insulting, not just what you can read on the threads here, and just because she's "anonymus" on internet this doesn't means that she can do whatever she wants.

Right back at ya dude, you have been horribly insulting to me as well but apparently as a mom and housewife, im tougher than you.

You started with the neg reps with me, I just gave them back to you in return.
I suggest you stop with the threats immediately.
It is really dumb.
Besides it will take you a few months of allowance and good grads for you to pay for a lawyer.

Do you ever stop crying?

Right back at ya dude, you have been horribly insulting to me as well but apparently as a mom and housewife, im tougher than you.

You started with the neg reps with me, I just gave them back to you in return.
I suggest you stop with the threats immediately.
It is really dumb.
Besides it will take you a few months of allowance and good grads for you to pay for a lawyer.

Do you ever stop crying?

It isn't about neg reps, but stuff you said. If I insulted you with -repping you, I'm terrible sorry for that, but besides some -reps (I also got from you), I didn't insult you in anyway. And I think that I enjoyed a much better education and earn a lot more money than you. So I don't worry too much about that.

MA is investigating it already is prooven that I'm right, or at least, not a liar.

Sorry but MA investigating isn't proof since their methods and reasons are beyond logic and common sense.

I've seen them lock for idiotic reasons, then do nothing against outright abusers. So I place no faith in their handling anything in a fair and reasonable manner.

About mojo I'm already seriously considering to take RL actions on since this her behaviour towards me is seriously insulting, and just because she's "anonymus" on internet this doesn't means that she can do whatever she wants.

The law would put you at equal fault since you keep adding fuel of your own.

Best to just step back. Fire without fuel goes out.

Selling Omegaton Shovel (L) @ this thread

(Not that certain people need any help digging holes o_O)

someone is crying here ( i readed only gunzys version and few other posts)
but look JH is easy target for assholes ,because he was lucky, and belongs of that he got lotsa knowledge about game itself. i doubt he ever was insulting anybody. but this just sux,if few crying idiots write support case,and somoene got warned or even worse locked.if you cant look on someone who is better than you,you should be blind or just not go with your noob ass in pvp... but yea human nature,there it goes again...

So take your money and your crappy attitude and go cry to someone else.

Trying to insult me even more will surely look bad to the judge.:D

You want to complain about me and the things that I have said yet you act like you havent called me any names or made derogatory comments. Do i need to pull out the quotes or will you just admit that you are being just as insulting as I ?

Its not my fault the with your proper education and your better pay that us dumb folks end up being quicker and whittier, down right better smartasses than yourself.

Sorry but MA investigating isn't proof since their methods and reasons are beyond logic and common sense.

I've seen them lock for idiotic reasons, then do nothing against outright abusers. So I place no faith in their handling anything in a fair and reasonable manner.

The law would put you at equal fault since you keep adding fuel of your own.

Best to just step back. Fire without fuel goes out.

Why stepping back?

Because they're -repping me with a douzen of people over and over again?

Because I don't come up with my disciples (since I'm in a mentoring society, we mostly have newer players and disciples as soc mates) here claiming that I tell the truth and the other person is a liar?

Seriously, those guys are ruining my fun in both, EU and here on EF.

I didn't want to start a flame war or something, I just wanted a simple excuse from JH for overkilling hunters at a spawn and calling me out a PKer and KSer (that was their original reasons for their actions).

Well, now I can't go at my favourites spawns in EU anymore since BA is blocking them. And here on EF they're showing seriously insulting behaviour towards me. You can't read all on the threads, reputation comments and pms I get are far more than most people can see here.

I think best may be if I just quit EU and search another game. Because this is no fun at all anymore thanks to mojo & friends. I really love EU, but such people make it even more unenjoyable than serious bugs or bad loots :(

About mojo I'm already seriously considering to take RL actions on since this her behaviour towards me is seriously insulting, not just what you can read on the threads here, and just because she's "anonymus" on internet this doesn't means that she can do whatever she wants.

I think someone needs a nap and a timeout from the forum for making real life threats.

Guys - you are arguing with someone who emoragequits EU every two months and puts all his stuff up for sale on the forum, only to take it back the next day. Former associate of MMAbigshow.

He is too easy of a target for skilled forum PVPers like yourselves. Probably should stop now before he quits the forum again.

Good idea

Make sure its not a 1st person shooter, or that it doesnt have PVP, Oh make sure the load screen isnt too bright and that they dont curse in that game.
Oh dont forget to tell the guys at BF2 that they arent allowed to shoot!

WOW would be ok, but you gotta watch those leprachauns or whatever, dont want them to upset you

So now, when I go mining in PVP4, and someone shoots me, I can send a support case that someone is harrassing me? :yay:

cmon MA, wtf? :rolleyes:

Why stepping back?

Because they're -repping me with a douzen of people over and over again?

Well, now I can't go at my favourites spawns in EU anymore since BA is blocking them. And here on EF they're showing seriously insulting behaviour towards me. You can't read all on the threads, reputation comments and pms I get are far more than most people can see here.

Anyone can see from your posts here your Neg rep is well deserved. Nobody is making others neg rep you. Maybe you should sue Neomaven for allowing your reputation to be damaged.

I see my note was completely and utterly ignored, sigh.

Thats unfortunate. The thread was surely based on a interesting topic, but instead of discussing the topic itself ("PK'ing = Harassment?") you've made it personal.

I see no reason for this thread to go on as I dont have any hopes that there will be a mature discussion anymore.

If an unbiased person with interest in the topic wants to open up a new thread then I'll allow that, however these personal attacks between Shadowmage, BAHQ and other people involved have to stop: Both in the public space AND in the reputation system abuse that is going on. Time out guys and gals, time out.

Locking this,
2.3 Personal Disputes.

Jesus, Friday nights.... :computer:

Status
Back