PVP now gives u a warning from mindark ?

Status

Gunz aka Gunzy

Prowler
Society
BAHQ
little red gunzy ridinghood
Talking to JH today he tells me he got an email from mindark and that he had been harassing while hunting, also he told me about a tread https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hunting/165059-some-hunting-pvp-rant-6.html | where this shadowmage said we where killing him at boorums and ksíng him.
I know i only been at boorums once and that was because some guy cyrix was killing soLO and being a dick. Thing that pisses me off now is even if we would have killed this tiger guy at boorums witch im shure we dident u can now send suportcase saying someone killed u in pvp zone and mindark actualy gives out warnings.
Why is it pvp then? I would realy like to get an answer on this from mindark because should i be scared of getting banned or my account locked if i kill people in pvp areas ?

:handgun::rocket:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WElJp2Hj56U[/YOUTUBE]

this is what MA sent me:

Hi,

We have received several reports that you have been deliberately ruining the Entropia Universe experience for other participants while hunting. As an experienced Entropia Universe user, you should know that this behaviour is against the EULA.

If these reports are true, we must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and cause unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,
Entropia Universe Support

But dont worry, ill be leaving as soon as its possible to skillout again.

Thanks to all i know in EU im gonna miss u alot, i will prolly login every once in a while to chat ;)

Can't believe this.
If this whole story is true, it would upset me too... if it's a VP area, I am free to kill, that's why it's PVP.

Filing a new support case now, I want a clarification, even if I am nt a PVP killer.

this is what MA sent me:

Hi,

We have received several reports that you have been deliberately ruining the Entropia Universe experience for other participants while hunting. As an experienced Entropia Universe user, you should know that this behaviour is against the EULA.

If these reports are true, we must ask you to stop this kind of behaviour as it is upsetting to other participants and cause unnecessary frustration.

Kind regards,

But dont worry, ill be leaving as soon as its possible to skillout again.

Thanks to all i know in EU im gonna miss u alot, i will prolly login every once in a while to chat ;)

What, Mindark can't be arsed to look through fuckin' server logs and CONFIRM these reports?
Seriously, customer appreciation is at an alltime low... directly inverted to JH's ultra-high ATH...

HELLLLLLOOOOO?

They are MA, they dont need to actually think and do the smart thing before acting up.

They put the cart in front of the horse and then try to make it work.

they may be great at programing, but i guess working so much in a digital planet just took all logic out of reality.

:(

Oh, lol
With all the respect I must inform you that I cant live in a place without PVP..
I can live with shit loot and nerfs, whatever, but not without PVP..
Only place where I feel safe is PVP areas, normal ground makes me nervous and stressed.
Please don't take last refuge from us, please!

Oh, lol
With all the respect I must inform you that I cant live in a place without PVP..
I can live with shit loot and nerfs, whatever, but not without PVP..
Only place where I feel safe is PVP areas, normal ground makes me nervous and stressed.
Please don't take last refuge from us, please!

yeah my thaughts exactly :D :cdevil:

That is pretty sad... PVP is PVP. If getting killed in there ruins someone's experience than all PVP should be turned off.

That makes about as much sense as a PKer complaining that there are no noobs in PVP to kill... and asks MA to provide more noobs. Would the noobs get a message from MA stating they should go to PVP more often...?

Wasn't the point in that story that they first waited until he did 50% dmg on the mob, then they killed him and stole his mob? That's probably the issue, not just that he was killed in pvp...

When i am in pvp i expect someone to shoot at me;) now this bonehead goes and whines to MA cause he was killed in pvp, that is a load of bull.:rolleyes:
That makes me want to go on a killing spree in pvp.

Hey folks, calm down a notch - there's a difference between killing someone in pvp, and deliberatly harassing someone.

Although it is alarming if you can just report to MA if you happen to get killed in pvp - surely MA must be able to check this for legit kills vs harassment?

It actually isn't a question about PvP, but about behaviour and missing respect to other people ingame. Except of PvP 3 or PvP4, or if being attacked in any other PvP area, I never fired a weapon at anyone in PvP, expecially not shot in back (several times) while in fight with a mob.

I provided MA with video materials that actually did proof of JH doing this several times on me, but also on others, what he did was to shoot me/them in back and then kill the mob I/they was/were fighting with.

I also sent a pm to solo about a week ago explaining the whole situation and my actions since solo seems to be the only one who was involved to be capable on having a mature talk with.

And some BA members -repping me like mad on the forum since those incident/sdoesn't improve the situation at all, just as advice, that's just digging the mudhole even deeper.

To clearify, here's the pm I sent towards solo some days ago explaining the situation and why I'm (still) that pissed about their behaviour which continued for quite some time, so it wasn't an unique incident.

You know, quite a start of you and your soc fellows would have been "sorry that you came between the lines when we played war at the boorum spawn" or just an excuse right after the actions ingame like the other party containing cyrex, smartinez and danny as far as I was able to figure out did when they noticed that they got someone involved who had nothing to do with your and their dispute.

I logged in at timbesha while the action already was ongoing, so I wasn't there when it started and had no clue what was going on. When I first ran up, gunzy and someone else followed me and shot me in back. I'm sorry if I'm mistaken that it was you, but I think so. gunzy for sure.

When I made my forum posting I already knew that you guys had a war with some people there since they gave their excuse already right there to me, but I wanted from you and your soc fellows to show a bit attitude after being such bummers there.

Instead of that you guys started lying and flaming with 5 people here on the forum what was quite a disappointment. When I figured out what was going on at the spawn, I put on my fraps and recorded myself the third time running up and getting killed by JH while I was in fight with a mob.

MA already received the information and on their own request the video and is aware of the happeneings there. I wouldn't have submitted detailed information or the video to them - just the suggestion to make the area non pvp like other hunting main spots - if you just would have excused for you behaviour there, now MA already is taking action since they see this a very serious issue.

Really sad to see such behaviour from a Top 50, and the sister of a top 20 society, even because I know that not all of you are like this since I know a few people of you kinda nice and have them on my FL like gernot f.e..

Well, that much to say.

Reg, TiG`

-rep me again if you want to, just makes me laugh even louder with each time you do ;)

When i am in pvp i expect someone to shoot at me;) now this bonehead goes and whines to MA cause he was killed in pvp, that is a load of bull.:rolleyes:
That makes me want to go on a killing spree in pvp.

Calling me a bonehead, we talk about that later in socchat my dear :silly2:, but I think you know me enough to know that I wouldn't have complained about it if it just would have been PvP killing, not continously harassment (for several times) of others there.

Can u please send me that video/pichures or what ever u got, i hope u have a time stamp on them, cus i have however killed u everytime i have seen u since u flamed me on EF.
Several times at the boorum place and a few times at rig at that wastelander event, but only after u killed me first at wastlander event.

And after the tread u mabe about me i think i got a good enougth reasone to PK u where ever i want.

If u can provide me with proof of what u accused me of in ur tread ill give u all my skills for free when i leave EU :yay:

It actually isn't a question about PvP, but about behaviour and missing respect to other people ingame. Except of PvP 3 or PvP4, or if being attacked in any other PvP area, I never fired a weapon at anyone in PvP, expecially not shot in back (several times) while in fight with a mob.

I provided MA with video materials that actually did proof of JH doing this several times on me, but also on others, what he did was to shoot me/them in back and then kill the mob I/they was/were fighting with.

I also sent a pm to solo about a week ago explaining the whole situation and my actions since solo seems to be the only one who was involved to be capable on having a mature talk with.

And some BA members -repping me like mad on the forum since those incident/sdoesn't improve the situation at all, just as advice, that's just digging the mudhole even deeper.

To clearify, here's the pm I sent towards solo some days ago explaining the situation and why I'm (still) that pissed about their behaviour which continued for quite some time, so it wasn't an unique incident.

-rep me again if you want to, just makes me laugh even louder with each time you do ;)

Ok i killed u on the way up to boorum that is probably right even if i dont remeber the incedent, still u said we repetedly killed u up at the boorums and kśd u witch is bs i dident even remeber u from that day and as i said in first post only reason i was there was to kill cyrix since he killed soc mate.
This tread tbh isent about that incident its about u making a suportcase for being killed in pvp and actuly mindark gives out a warning for it! to me that is just stupid... u saying JH shooting people in the back to steal there mobs i still dont belive and i think ure a sad pathetic panda

Can u please send me that video/pichures or what ever u got, i hope u have a time stamp on them, cus i have however killed u everytime i have seen u since u flamed me on EF.
Several times at the boorum place and a few times at rig at that wastelander event, but only after u killed me first at wastlander event.

And after the tread u mabe about me i think i got a good enougth reasone to PK u where ever i want.

If u can provide me with proof of what u accused me of in ur tread ill give u all my skills for free when i leave EU :yay:

No need to give me your skills, I already found out that they're quite minor to mine, even after your 230k ath I could have done much more ingame with. I think I'm already good off without them ;)

For some reason I got asked to don't put the materials I sent to MA in public until investigations are finished. N'either I'm going to starting a "witchhunt" like you guys did onto me.

I'm not someone liking abusive behaviours, flames, forumwars or something, just wanted to clearify the facts and why MA has sent you a warning.

Actually I think, or in the meanwhile hope, that gunzy didn't get one since her involvement was unique and not while I was shooting a mob, also told MA about that, was was a bit heated by you guys on my first request and therefore took her name into too since she shot me too.

Just you dickhead feeled like to go on continous harassment tour (at least, in regular hunting pvp, about unregular I won't (never) complain).

Enough said for today ;)

OKI it's not many who say no to about 240.000 skills for free, somehow i find that strange:scratch2:

No need to give me your skills, I already found out that they're quite minor to mine, even after your 230k ath I could have done much more ingame with. I think I'm already good off without them ;)

For some reason I got asked to don't put the materials I sent to MA in public until investigations are finished. N'either I'm going to starting a "witchhunt" like you guys did onto me.

I'm not someone liking abusive behaviours, flames, forumwars or something, just wanted to clearify the facts and why MA has sent you a warning.

Actually I think, or in the meanwhile hope, that gunzy didn't get one since her involvement was unique and not while I was shooting a mob, also told MA about that, was was a bit heated by you guys on my first request and therefore took her name into too since she shot me too.

Just you dickhead feeled like to go on continous harassment tour (at least, in regular hunting pvp, about unregular I won't (never) complain).

Enough said for today ;)

You mean you have no actual evidence to back up your claims.. Easy way to say you lost the argument without actually saying it.

That aside.. I'll say it again and again. PvP is PvP, if you don't like getting killed, go somewhere else.

There needs to be ONE rule.

If it is a PVP area, it is either OK to kill someone else, or not.

That is it.

This is the only rule that is enforceable.

If this is not OK any more then they have to turn PVP off.

Otherwise, there are going to be so many grey areas, and he said she said kinda stuff. All subjective, and biased from both sides. I would take MA support an age to work out if anyone is in the wrong, they would probably have to employ 400 extra staff to help police the PVP areas, to make sure no-one kills the same person twice within 12 minutes or something.

I am very surprised that they have got involved in a PVP squabble. Support have just made a big rod for their back. Now anyone feels aggrieved about getting PK'd, they can get onto support. They can point to this case. Support will have to now spend the time to look through it etc, adding to their workload.

Support have gone bonkers.

Ok i killed u on the way up to boorum that is probably right even if i dont remeber the incedent, still u said we repetedly killed u up at the boorums and kśd u witch is bs i dident even remeber u from that day and as i said in first post only reason i was there was to kill cyrix since he killed soc mate.
This tread tbh isent about that incident its about u making a suportcase for being killed in pvp and actuly mindark gives out a warning for it! to me that is just stupid... u saying JH shooting people in the back to steal there mobs i still dont belive and i think ure a sad pathetic panda

Whatever you think, you actually may ask other people who were involved there (smartinez, danny and cyrex who gave an excuse for me getting involved) that I was there when you played little war around that spawn, or also some others who were hunting there that JH acted like I said, and not just while you were around.

To the argument with Cyrex from somewhen earlier, I only know him from the boorum spawn, hunted several times just few meters distance from him there, and what I can say from my experience with him is that there never was an issue with this guy.
Dunno what he shall have done, but that's also not my problem.

Well, I want to go playing again now, this time for sure, so, later ;)

this is the most fck upp story i have seen Shadowmage you most be stupit i now JH from RL and he is not like you think he would never kill you if you where hunting mobs because it would be no excidme for him because he loves to pvp for getting his adernalin upp an you dont have that much skills make him getting there.

I think you are a littel kid crying for all the peds you have lost in Mindark

this is the most fck upp story i have seen Shadowmage you most be stupit i now JH from RL and he is not like you think he would never kill you if you where hunting mobs because it would be no excidme for him because he loves to pvp for getting his adernalin upp an you dont have that much skills make him getting there.

I think you are a littel kid crying for all the peds you have lost in Mindark

Nice abuse from that corner again...

IT DOESNT MATTER, YOU ARE IN PVP!

Regardless if you have a mob

Regardless if your attitude sucks

Regardless if you are uber noober

Regardless... PERIOD!

Dont go into PVP unless you are willing to be killed at any given time.

To think that all of these support cases have been filed because you dont understand the difference between a green light and a yellow light boggles my freakn mind.

And for MA to cater to such whiney babies makes me fuckin sick.

Carebears Unite!!!! Let's make all PVP a new zone we can call it the KnS zone (kisses n' Hugs) Then we can all live in a warm and fuzzy world.

Why is it pvp then? I would realy like to get an answer on this from mindark because should i be scared of getting banned or my account locked if i kill people in pvp areas ?

:handgun::rocket:

Heres your answer-

2009-09-30 00:07 You wrote:

Hi,

Recently a Society mate of mine recieved a warning from EU support for possible "ruining the Entropia experience while hunting" for other players.

I frequently hunt players in pvp zones, and want to be sure I wont be recieving a warning one day for killing other players.

If ANY EU player is in a pvp zone, I am allowed to kill them at any time, for any reason I choose correct?

Do I have to worry about being turned in for harrassment or "ruining gameplay" because I choose to pk other players?

Thanks,

Ben W

2009-09-30 14:49 Entropia Universe Support:

Hi Ben,

Thank you for contacting us with your enquiry. You may indeed kill players in pvp zones, however, if your repeatedly sabotage another person's experience of the Entropia Universe we may consider it harrassment.

If you are so serious about pvp we suggest you visit designated pvp zones as well.

Kind regards,

Still isn't clear to me, Im waiting on a further response from them atm.

I think its complete bullshit, I should be able to shoot anyone I feel like shooting as long as Im in PVP. The "designated PVP zones" Support mentions is EVERY PVP zone, after all MA made them in the first place.

I will shoot at anyone I feel like as long as its a PVP zone, Especially whiny players that like to cry about getting PK'd. If they come back over and over, I will spend every ped I have on ammo to constantly send the to a revive.

If MA wants to lock me for making use of features they implemented and causing decay, I'll take my money elsewhere- Like JH already is.

Status
Back