Selling Coords to merous Tower

Westy and Digital Angel is who I was referring to about being uptight.

I think Mercury is able to post his ideas ... or are you his lawyer ? :laugh:

Order in the court room.

The EU courty of justice sentence levithanikos to imprisonent in 2 years for breaking the lawer law where you can only adress to someone lawyer and not to the person itself.

Ups seems like we have made a mistake, you will be in pvp zone wherever you go inside eu, yeap thats your sentence. ;)

Now to adress all the you, Nebu is dutch and hes schizophrenic. Right Nebu?

I just made a point which Merc has obviously failed to notice since his response was why am I uptight. Sitting out there in the sun is getting to you I think. Haven't you ever heard the pen is mightier than the sword. I don't mine PVP for the exact reasons you stated that if you like the heat stay out the kitchen. Just thought a different perspective on it would be interesting reading. At least 10 times better that 7-2, 7-3 etc.

Westy and Digital Angel is who I was referring to about being uptight.

Thanks for the info , cause i lost it after all those posts :)

GL on your "chess" battle ;)

Order in the court room.

The EU courty of justice sentence levithanikos to imprisonent in 2 years for breaking the lawer law where you can only adress to someone lawyer and not to the person itself.

Ups seems like we have made a mistake, you will be in pvp zone wherever you go inside eu, yeap thats your sentence. ;)

:rofl:

I don't like PVP ... but i'll take it :D

A very large number of people could black list you and your associates activities. Might cost you and your soc more than a % of the deal longer term. Economic extortion if you like. Cuts both ways don't it. But when you play games with people you often hurt yourself and others in the process.

That's a very interesting idea there Westy!

AG

Well, I can't watch it forever, 12 hours defended. Bedtime.

Ok I admit, Mercury and merou are actually my avatars. I just needed some EFD so I thought why not get a HOF in PVP, make a thread about it and keep bumping it. I thought my plan was perfect. Seems I was wrong :(
I do not wish to comment on the dutch part.

Nice try, but we all know that you're still ready to attack ;)

If that's true then it is a great way for him to get some shut-eye and keep people away from it. ;)

Phew, I feel much better.

Wow Star, what an awesome contributer you are to EU, definitely making the universe a better place .......................

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Pumping it now, looks like it lost that batch :(

Stormer down again, I'm losing count....

i knew you wouldn't stay away for a long time :)

and again, someone keep count for me ;)

I'm taking a little nap, but be careful for the night watch...

cc ur a wimp in ur full eon, i even healed u because i felt sorry for ur weak ass :p

gotta bring mr bad joda to help huh? :D

hello, im sorry im just a bit curious, whats the lowest finder which whoom you can find valuerite? is it possible to find it with a maxed OF105? if not, what avg depth is needed? ty in advance...

if anyone wants to know you can start finding himi rocks around 470m...

hello, im sorry im just a bit curious, whats the lowest finder which whoom you can find valuerite? is it possible to find it with a maxed OF105? if not, what avg depth is needed? ty in advance...

Haven't found any valurite with maxxed z20 (which has more asd than of-105) and several Ks of bombs, both amped and unamped. Yet to test it with z25 (aprox level of old of-213), will see how it goes...

Haven't found any valurite with maxxed z20 (which has more asd than of-105) and several Ks of bombs, both amped and unamped. Yet to test it with z25 (aprox level of old of-213), will see how it goes...

i have found valurite with z20 yesterday (near merou tower ;) )

lol , watch out for my bugged bravo that seems to do 515 on a critical hit, I can't reproduce it all the time though...

:evilking:Hehe I love this thread:evilking:

Violence, Argueing, moral injustice.

THE BEAST IN ME IS THRIVIN ON IT

:vampire:

If I wouldnt get shot directly I would come and spend some time with you Star ;)

Ive never found any valu with my OF-105 but the majority of my himi deposits have been shallower than 470m from about 340m

Back