Show of your Personality through your Vehicles

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
I wanted to make a post to showcase how different all of our personalities are. Now that some of us and hopefully alot more of us will soon have cars. I want to see how you're decorating them. What's your style? flashy, quiet, undecided?

Here's mine... it's an attemp to have my car match my heremes warrior princess outfit.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

looking forward to seeing what others have done :)

I love your car, RJ!!!

I'll try to get a screenshot of my car next time i see it :p

Last edited:
I'm going to go out on a limb here, but did you buy that car? From that picture, it looks like it has cost you a leg, but fortunately no arm. ;)

giggles, I had my leg up on my car, doing a sexy pose :p
but it does look like it cost a leg didn't it? :)

Was one of the lucky ones that got one from Emma.

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but did you buy that car? From that picture, it looks like it has cost you a leg, but fortunately no arm. ;)

I saw Kimmi's car earlier. I bet you can guess what colour it is. :laugh:

Thats a beauty!

Picture of the dillymobile to come:

Now that's personality!!!!
and a cheap way to get a black car LOL LOL LOL :)
Thank you fish

I love your car, RJ!!!

I'll try to get a screenshot of my car next time i see it :p

can you use both textures and color on cars?

Here's the ExaroCar.

Legion, the color/texture fields are:

Main body/fenders
Body accent stripe & wheel rims
Drivers seat

Last edited:
Still haven't come back to playing EU, but I plan on acquiring one of these, by the end of the week when I'm back:

633980926783231105-builditbigger.jpg

Fairly basic but here is mine:

going to have to post my elf shoes sometimes. They get me everywhere. I used to always go bare foot so that I didn't get accidental decay when not hunting, but since I'm not hunting much lately, these shoes are keepers. I used to wear the blouse and pants in my avatar pic <----- to go with them since it's got green patterns, but I lent those clothes to my shopkeeper, so now run around in torn up OJs. I like the OJs since they are a constant reminder to myself that I'm not made of money... However, the elf shoes are a constant reminder to myself to be good to others when pricing stuff in my shop... sort of like Santa's little helper.

As soon as I can get my hands on an UL vehicle, there will be a black and polished chrome pimp vehicle in town! The polished chrome is ready, still collecting the black!

This is my Vehicle, Rutol and Orange...almost rusty!

Last edited:
nice cars all

Nice cars so far :) keep them coming and ty T7 for posting mine

Mines not really a reflection of my peronality but more a reflection of what I had in storage :ahh:

It started out Navy
vehicle_1.jpg

But I started seeing too many of them so its now a Purple Woody :silly2:
purple_woody.jpg

Nice... are you going to add color, or leave it with just the texture? Will have to be careful on the road, people might shoot at you thinking that you're an Exaro Dom on the prowl. lol

Here's the ExaroCar.

Legion, the color/texture fields are:

Main body/fenders
Body accent stripe & wheel rims
Drivers seat

I love it!!! it does look almost rusty :) Pretty cool effect for a car. Nice job.

As soon as I can get my hands on an UL vehicle, there will be a black and polished chrome pimp vehicle in town! The polished chrome is ready, still collecting the black!

This is my Vehicle, Rutol and Orange...almost rusty!

LOL I was aiming for a kind of tiger-stripey camoflage effect, so if I do add color it will be some subdued earth tone.

Nice... are you going to add color, or leave it with just the texture? Will have to be careful on the road, people might shoot at you thinking that you're an Exaro Dom on the prowl. lol

I went with some zinc myself. I would expect it to be shinier than it actually is, but nevertheless pretty original and nice to look at. :)

Lookin' good! Thanks for posting the pic! ;)

Plumatergus overload :)

The picture doesn't do it justice... seeing it up close and personal today showed me how awesome your car is :)

Mines not really a reflection of my peronality but more a reflection of what I had in storage :ahh:

It started out Navy
vehicle_1.jpg

But I started seeing too many of them so its now a Purple Woody :silly2:
purple_woody.jpg

Reactions: Aly
Back