Star Hacks in PVP... lol

Mercury

Marauder
Society
Dark Templar
Jenna "Star" Mercury
Please have MA check my system. I'm supposedly using hacks to kill Rony because he can't handle dying. Thanks! lol

Screenie or it didnt happen ;p

screen shot the hax!!!!

i saw the comment... i think he was joking... but it might seem like a hack because ur connection is far better then his connection

Please have MA check my system. I'm supposedly using hacks to kill Rony because he can't handle dying. Thanks! lol

Your are twisting my words in you favour, of course.
I said every time I fight you I end with the fap stuck and that I will log your traffic and compare with a regular person, of course if MA will allow me. I was more elaborate.

They also added a checkbox to autokill rony ?? Like in crafting ??

So you are somehow checking my system? lol Traffic because I cause it somehow from killing you? Get a grip dude.

So you are somehow checking my system? lol Traffic because I cause it somehow from killing you? Get a grip dude.

Reminds me of the saying a bad sportsman always blames his tools (or something like that)...lol

No
I dont check your system, I check my system if MA allows me. And I don't want check it only cause you killed me, but because I get the same sort of lag every time. Its a repetitive phenomenon and if possible and I am allowed, I would like to know the cause.
I never said anything about killing in our discussion, only that you lag me to the point I get fap stucked very fast.

Rony, u cant check Star's traffic as you dont have any direct connection to that player. N00b.

Rony, u cant check Star's traffic as you dont have any direct connection to that player. N00b.

I didnt say I check Star traffic, I said I check my traffic, please read careful.

I think you should all go play in traffic!

lol Ok so he says something I do changes HIS traffic. Right...lol

YOU CAN'T CHECK STARS TRAFFIC !! ONLY YOUR OWN !!
Yes its a bad joke

Talking at a theoretical level, in theory, I will never do so unless MA allows me, for which I still have to fill a support case. Prolly they will never allow me, anyway.

One can measure what MA servers relay from another persons action.
Thats where I say I check your traffic, the inbound traffic relayed by MA containing all actions done by remote player.

ohh stars using the old left left right right up up down down repeat to kill you eh?

that bastard.

Actually it was because of all the PM's he's sending me saying he thinks I do something to his system. :) Pretty funny actually and I'm hoping I can get some people to come down to the rig atm because it is CLOSED!

But yea lemme flex my muscle...rawr!

What exactly do you agree on?
I'm asking since Graves post didn't make any sense to me.

Oooohhh....it made a lot of sense. :cool:

Anyway,lets stay on topic :dance:

Actually it was because of all the PM's he's sending me saying he thinks I do something to his system. :) Pretty funny actually and I'm hoping I can get some people to come down to the rig atm because it is CLOSED!

But yea lemme flex my muscle...rawr!

You pmed me, I didnt. Dont twist facts. You pmed me, I just received.
Its not first time I told you about this, that I think you use AC also for PVP and you just went ballistic every time. If you are right just never talk again to me.

i remember supremacy used to lag up computer a year ago or more making it so lame to pk against, maybe its the same now with carramone :)

Oooohhh....it made a lot of sense. :cool:

Anyway,lets stay on topic :dance:

If there was a brown-nose emote i would post that now, together with two wanking smileys ;)

is this childish problem is so exiting that you make a new thread?? shame... do your job and dont spam this forum anymore...

Back