Star Hacks in PVP... lol

I pm'd you is correct because you said "stop using exploits" in all chat and I thought it was a joke. :) Sorry for stupid thread but I don't like people not just accepting the fact that they failed miserably. Funny that you gave up now that it isn't just noobs to kill.

i'm at rig now...lets all assualt the rig :yay:

watch out star noob assault on the way !:D:yay:

Reminds me of the saying a bad sportsman always blames his tools (or something like that)...lol

Or perhaps a bad sportsman IS a tool? :D

I think you should all go play in traffic!

:laugh:

ohh stars using the old left left right right up up down down repeat to kill you eh?

that bastard.

The Konami Code strikes again! When will we ever see the end of the carnage that the Konami Code has brought? :rofl:

Sorry. I know I had nothing constructive to add to this thread. I just needed a break from the math homework and being as there are some people of wit and humor on here, this is where I came for my laughs! :D

Oh. Not that I know ya, but kill him again Merc! :D

Let's at least have some fun with it...Rig still closed. :)

What exactly do you agree on?
I'm asking since Graves post didn't make any sense to me.

Ok thought it was easy to understand,but not everyone did it seems;)

And i like the idea with a brown nose smilie,thats the one i've always missed :D

Oooooh, n00b assault on the rig! I am so there! I mean, Star already shot me point-blank range, and I lived to tell the tale!!! :yay:

ofc, PvP at the rig was disabled at the time... but who is counting??

i remember supremacy used to lag up computer a year ago or more making it so lame to pk against, maybe its the same now with carramone :)

Armor and/or Clothes. Could even be tied to stuff carried in inventory (high quantities in anti-grav boxes?).
During the Wastelander event, I stayed at the outpost near Brigadier Jenny (who was wearing Carramone, so probably not just the armor). No problems at first and many people were there. Then when the Wastelanders actually started attacking and non-noobs started reviving, not that there were more people, but I did get lag spike and for the first time got the low-memory pop-up message. Star came through a few times, but I hadn't made the connection earlier.

Who do you trust without reservation, Star? Female avatar... have that person fight Rony with and without exactly the same equipment you normally use.
I doubt it's only a better internet connection.

How'd that work out for you? lol

it was awesome i died in one hit....explosions all around ....the all red screen once dead ...Marvellous :)

i'm cominbg for some more ...this time with opalo sga edition ;)

zomg HAX !!!!!!111!!11 :rolleyes:

thaught i do wonder if ones made for crysis would work on EU ...

btw what kind of hack ?

aimbot ?
speed hack ?

( no need for a wall hack i dont think... )

No need ...

There is no need to check Star's Traffic.

We all know that Star lives in the server ... Star owns the server ... Star IS the server.

But only the PVP server ... the loot server is owned by the "Deluxe Family" ;)

Ok i'm too tired for a beetr one ... sorry

I can't deny that I have no clue if carramone causes lag. That can't be my fault...I doubt it is enough to make a difference with the avatar/gear I have anyway. A donkey could (and most of you will say is) pk'ing with this stuff I've got.

owned at the rig owned on the fourm

nothing else to see here move along now people

In Rony's defense, I have afriend that get a lot of lag when other people are around. Was fighting with him in octagon and he had about 1 second lag when I was around. When I left there was no problem. So strange things sometimes do happen. And I think this was the case here to. So it might be a good idea to check traffic when Star (or any other player or that matter) is around and compare it to when no other player is around. But as Rony said, that might be in violation with the EULA, so be careful.

Oh NooooooooooooOOOOOOoooooooooo
NooooooOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooo
OOOOOOhoooooooooooOOOOOOOOOO
Bye Byeeee..

Sorry, listening to the old Coheed.

Anyway, what seems to be going on here is a case of a war. Not just any war kids. A shit war. No, not a bad war. A war, of throwing shit. In the shit wars, there are usualy neutrals, such as myself, breaking up the shit throwing with utter shit.

And there you have it.

In Rony's defense, I have afriend that get a lot of lag when other people are around. Was fighting with him in octagon and he had about 1 second lag when I was around. When I left there was no problem. So strange things sometimes do happen. And I think this was the case here to. So it might be a good idea to check traffic when Star (or any other player or that matter) is around and compare it to when no other player is around. But as Rony said, that might be in violation with the EULA, so be careful.

Yeah, just saw another thread discussing EULA. I cant check any traffic myself. So I will do nothing.

I knew it star..When you killed me in a pvp zone just outside Akmuul. You may have killed me in one shot but thats not the point, if only I had got my fap out in time:eek:. Next time I will get you:wtg::wtg:

To add something constructive to the thread, playing on my old computer (Dual Core 3,0 Ghz; 2 GB-DDR2, 8800 GT) I have in my holiday mansion I spent last month, I noticed receiving a (very) small lagg in open range whenever someone with Hermes came into draw distance, also taking FPS down from 30-35 to 20-25 for around a second or something like that. It never happened with Infiltrator or any other armor, just Hermes, so perhaps it's the same with Carramone or any other item star actually is randomly wearing / using causing a small lagg when entering draw distance.

Also isn't that kind of unreasonable since MA is still working on fixing such performance issues. EU runs much more smoother now that right after VU 10.0, at least in most cases, maybe some kind of special armor, clothes, weapons etc. still causes a kind of (very) small lagg, if you remember, some mobs did too at the beginning of last month which got fixed in a 10.0.xx VU.

wer need more people at rig.,....noobies needed of all levels :)

Get your free oil now ...it's at the rig :yay:

also get free dodge :yay:

owned at the rig owned on the fourm

nothing else to see here move along now people

:laugh: this had me snorting...lol.

move along, move along, nothing to see here folks!

:laugh: :laugh:

If only I wasn't at work and could come play! I would certainly try to get my fap out in time, not that it would help :laugh:

Funny about that rig being closed. Jam from BA Evo just got the kill shots on both Star and Joda. I think she used a hack. :wtg:

How Funny!

Please have MA check my system. I'm supposedly using hacks to kill Rony because he can't handle dying. Thanks! lol

I told you not to use the "Fap Stucker Software" except on uber dudes!...

:D

i managed to pick up 492 barrels of oil...just one drop before...errm ...death lol

Funny about that rig being closed. Jam from BA Evo just got the kill shots on both Star and Joda. I think she used a hack. :wtg:

:) yea Jam must be a super big hacker! hehe Good work by the assault, they took us down valiantly.

Rony,

It might be something on your system as well as whatever Star may/may not be equipped with.

Back in VU7/VU8 any player with an Adj V1 within 'ear shot' would just cripple me, it was an old sound card that was causing it, made the game completely unplayable.

Just a thought, whatever it is I hope you both get it sorted out soon.

:)

Haha so much for all the honorable PK talk huh :laugh:

This is amusing. Yeah Jenna hax me all the time too :D

That was a lot of fun...thanks everyone :)

I saw star log out and hof on pk list then i crashed out too ....maybe the rig is not stable ...dunno

I dont know whta to say to Rony, I know this is not new, I know that he has complained about the "lag" when onscreen with Star for a very long time, but untill any of us our standing behind Rony and watching what really happens to his computer when they go into battle we dont know.

I do know that Ive known Rony for quite some time now and hes always a gentlemen and from what ive seen his sportsmanship has been top notch. Im sure he would not complain if there wasnt a real technical issue.

Also, i went to the rig to play before i knew anything about this little tif between Rony and Star. Just wanted to say it was fun, took enough of us nibs but we were compelled to get them. Thx for everyone who was pwnd, giving pwnd and even the ones who just hid under shelters :D

Back