Star Hacks in PVP... lol

back in the 90's with online games the netcode was very basic and didn't handle time coding too well, a person could "trick" the system and gain an advantage by setting his internet connection as a low dial-up when actually connected at broadband (1Mbps at the time). This would in essence cause the other people to lag and give an advantage to slowest person.

That exploit only lasted about a year, and kind of odd that any multi-player game people were all setting to be the "slowest" player for that advantage.

Oh how times have changed.

I had the same problem today while fapping Panther, got blocked completely two times like 2 seconds or so each time by an avatar entering/exiting the radar, I would guess it was the same ava each time, maybe 5 mins between encounters.

And I saw many times on CND that meeting some avatars almost locks down the computer while others only drop a bit the FPS.

I don't know which is the truth in this situation but a technical issue, be it intentionate or not, is not impossible.

According to napoleon, "Star's vision is based upon movement." :D Funniest statement I've seen in a while.

OMG Hax!!!!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aDgBq2b1g4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjpEIA2rVt8[/YOUTUBE]

That is an OLD game...

very very old :yay:

old doesen't mean bad tho :p new games today lack the feel tbh :p

*sigh* the good old days i had as an kid with heroes 1 2 and 3

This is madness!!

Stop it!

Last edited:
very very old :yay:

old doesen't mean bad tho :p new games today lack the feel tbh :p

*sigh* the good old days i had as an kid with heroes 1 2 and 3

I still have my old 8-bit machines, dust them off and play for days on end every now and then.

this is madness!!

Stop it!

I couldn't resist...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YcIQYCkJPI[/YOUTUBE]

JetBlack,

1. No, I am eventually a fan of other ubers, nor Star nor Rony, if you really want.

2. Want to see my tits?

(fangirl? me? of Star? ffs?) (commenting a repmessage that is)

I post again in a thread I already expressed my thoughts of :rolleyes:
I wonder what you would do if it was a negrep?

Next time PM me for personal issues,don't increase the stupidity.
And sorry,I am not a fan of transvestite tits :D

I post again in a thread I already expressed my thoughts of :rolleyes:
I wonder what you would do if it was a negrep?

Next time PM me for personal issues,don't increase the stupidity.
And sorry,I am not a fan of transvestite tits :D

It's fun, why keep it to pm :D

wow, eight pages because ppl can't read.

gz community.

/unsubscribes

so Star looted the only "You Lag I Win SGA" rifle ingame. From Dasp? :D

I checked my traffic and the freeway is all clear. :yay:

L.A. traffic is terrible :(

According to napoleon, "Star's vision is based upon movement." :D Funniest statement I've seen in a while.

FYI he was quoting me. We were in voice chat at the time :smirk:

I will make a new thread about this guy i keep seeing at Twins.... He keeps calling me a prick.... fucking bastard... I'm sure everyone wants to hear about why we hate each other...He looks dumb too by the way...

update: Just now I shot one round of my gun in his face, even though it wasnt pvp.... just to show how tough i am, Grrr!

update: he called me fat D:

p.s more info to be found in the upcoming new thread

Last edited:
Your are twisting my words in you favour, of course.
I said every time I fight you I end with the fap stuck and that I will log your traffic and compare with a regular person, of course if MA will allow me. I was more elaborate.

You could always seek out a RT-QoS (Real Time QoS provider/service) to ensure the lowest latency to the MindArk service if PvP is your thing.

It is expensive, but it is available to most residental & home business customers. :)

Keep in mind though, it is also dependent on how far you live from Sweden.

The best RT-QoS I can get from where I live in Australia is ~ 100 - 120ms to Sweden. Normal service sits round 200 - 350ms depending on network load at the time.

This is the most awesome dude in movie/pk history!

Even in his youth he was destined :D

huge_mouth_baby.jpg

huge_mouth_kid.jpg

Back