STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

heres a better suggestion - when someone approaches, tell them not to fap. you have the text stored in the chat que and repeat it. as Skam says, you cannot assume people have read this thread (or even this forum).

reporting people for fapping you would have to be one of the most petty reasons and im sure MA wouldnt apprciate it either.

its gotta be reverse psychology to get free heals because I just know he his gonna be the green dot with 20 people following him with faps out now.
oh dear...

I guess someone pissed him off and this thread is a reaction to that. I can understand that there are people playing a "multi-player" virtual universe that want to be left alone for some reason or other. Unfortunately there are too many nice people out there that can really screw up your lone-wolf playing style. :)

Maybe MA needs to implement the "I am an antisocial jerk" button that turns off your chat, and blocks any interaction with other avatars. You would then also have an orange-clad noob NPC that follows you around holding a sign that reads "leave me alone!". :D

Cheers :beerchug:

Reactions: Wed
Now that I have had a few mins to think about this an interesting question comes up.

Ok someone faps Black Hawk and he sends a support case for harressment.

Is therea good samaritan clause that can render his support case frivolious?

Think about it...you cant get sued because you were helping someone out of a wreck and end up contributing to further injury.

Can you be punished for simply "saving" someone in EU???

Simple question. Im interested on possible responses.

Find BH, fap him, a couple of times to be sure he files a sup case, wait and see... :laugh:

Think about it...you cant get sued because you were helping someone out of a wreck and end up contributing to further injury.

Oh but you can, and many people do

LOL are you serious ?

Next time you lie in the gutter begging for a breadcrumb I wont hand it to you , because maybe you are doing a test.

Luckily most people dont think this way or the world would be a very unfriendly place.

Maybe just go somewhere were theres no people to do your tests next time...

He think he's a bad ass mofo ... yeaa bad ass Emo rage live on forum \o/ fuck yea from now on I'll keep your name on the screen and when I find u I SHALL fap you to death ahahha

Oh but you can, and many people do

Well at least the intentions of the law in the U.S try to eliminate things like that.

Im not saying people still dont but crazier things have happened.

Please tell me where you are hunting cos I will come and FAP you repeatedly just for being such an arrogant cock.

When I find myself getting very frustrated over things in EU that I shouldn’t get so frustrated about I simply don’t log on for a day or two... or more.

Even though it’s an RCE, EU is supposed to be a "game" and entertainment, not a source for stress.

Ok someone faps Black Hawk and he sends a support case for harressment.

Well looking on wiki for definition for harassment there is many different types but the closest two definitions I could see is,

(Psychological harassment
This is humiliating or abusive behaviour that lowers a person’s self-esteem or causes them torment. This can take the form of verbal comments, actions or gestures.)

or

(Stalking
The unauthorized following and surveillance of an individual, to the extent that the person's privacy is unacceptably intruded upon, and the victim fears for their safety.)

so unless you are following him around all day or lowering his self esteem :laugh: I don't think its gonna work for him.

Seriously though I am interested too as I fap people sometimes if they look like they need it like a lot of people do i'm sure.

IMO If someone kept fapping and following him after repeatedly asking them not too then that is harassment but someone fapping him and stopping and leaving when asked surely is not.

Well looking on wiki for definition for harassment there is many different types but the closest two definitions I could see is,

IMO If someone kept fapping and following him after repeatedly asking them not too then that is harassment but someone fapping him and stopping and leaving when asked surely is not.

Yeah thats the thing...if you ignore all pms, you dont answer any chats, you dont say, hi, hello, or kiss my @#$....then no one has a way to know. now if they say stop thats another. Just passing by....hmm

I think MA should open an asylum in the game.

GL BH, you just made advertising to be more and more fapped ! :)

Quit do us all a favour and take any other so called uber nerds with you. The game can do without tools like you.

edit: i think i was a bit harsh on this post, i also must of woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Last edited:
I am extremely annoyed by friendly behavior in EU when you don't need it or want it.

Like when there are several hunters in the area and you tag two mobs at the same time and someone comes up and shoots and kills one of them while you're working on the other, and then says:

"I saved you from that other mob, be thankful"

If I want people to save me I would say "please help!" to them! :eek:

Yes, some 'friendly' behavior can be quite annoying ;)

I do not want anything for free. I hate free stuff.

Why play then? I thought U liked getting money from ma..

Safe testing can easily be done in closed environment such as LA. Create an event and test away. :)

Dam if you did not just make me want to heal you now when I see you. :D:D

Kill me I don't care I fear no ava for I will revive . Hell free skill People.:yay::yay:

To make it clear, because I see you do not get what I am saying...

I say I ask in local chat not to be helped. Many times, people simply ignore this.

From now on, if people continue to fap me, AFTER I POLITELY ASK THEM NOT TO, then I will file a support case, because it is clearly a form of harassment.

Is true, I said I will not post on this forum unless in trading section. After that, I made no other post on this forum, except for trading section and my event section where I had unfinished business. This is still an unfinished business, and I must be fair with people and let them know I mean what I say. If I say no, it means no. So this thread in a way is a trading thread... I let people know FOR FREE that if they do that, I will seriously take screen and send it to support. So take advantage of my offer. Leave me alone.

About the fact that support will be stressed with "such problems"... I am a paying customer like any of you. Or more than most of you. I deserve a bit of attention from support from time to time when I consider I have a problem.

I know this will not make me any more friends. I do not want any. I used to care about the community and wanted to help... now I just don't give a 5h$@.

I consider I did my job to warn as many as I could and I hope I will be taken serious. If not... we'll see then.

About the fact that support will be stressed with "such problems"... I am a paying customer like any of you. Or more than most of you. I deserve a bit of attention from support from time to time when I consider I have a problem.

I know this will not make me any more friends. I do not want any. I used to care about the community and wanted to help... now I just don't give a 5h$@.

I consider I did my job to warn as many as I could and I hope I will be taken serious. If not... we'll see then.

Maybe blackhawk is just sexually frustrated??? lol

So this thread in a way is a trading thread... I let people know FOR FREE ...

Oh.. Nothing is for free in a TRADE... so In return of your free words, you will get 1 FREE FAP-Night from me.. Just let me know in PM when you need it..

To make it clear, because I see you do not get what I am saying...

I say I ask in local chat not to be helped. Many times, people simply ignore this.

From now on, if people continue to fap me, AFTER I POLITELY ASK THEM NOT TO, then I will file a support case, because it is clearly a form of harassment.

Is true, I said I will not post on this forum unless in trading section. After that, I made no other post on this forum, except for trading section and my event section where I had unfinished business. This is still an unfinished business, and I must be fair with people and let them know I mean what I say. If I say no, it means no. So this thread in a way is a trading thread... I let people know FOR FREE that if they do that, I will seriously take screen and send it to support. So take advantage of my offer. Leave me alone.

This is what should have been posted in the first place. If you ask in game please don't heal me I will respect that and not heal you.

That first post tho made me want to find you and heal the s**t out of you.:D

you_gonna_get_fapped.jpg

This is what should have been posted in the first place. If you ask in game please don't heal me will respect that and not heal you.

That first post tho made me want to find you and heal the s**t out of you.:D

I agree, the second post should really have been the first one posted. Can see its annoying when someone doesnt stop when u ask them too

By the way... Does every post in this thread give the starter some EFD? Not sure how that works..

But if that is the case, then I will post in this thread from time to time just to help mr.Hawk gaining vast amount of EFD...

Back