Team America :) yes it's us again :)

Our preferred Time-Slots for next weekend (Round 3) against USA are:

Friday 27th April: 21:00 = No
Saturday 28th April: 01:00 = Yes
Saturday 28th April: 12:00 = Yes
Saturday 28th April: 16:00 = No
Saturday 28th April: 22:00 = No
Sunday 29th April: 08:00 = Yes

Please keep us posted (I'm sure you will Skippie) so ppl can arrange with RL commitments.

and GL USA :yay:

gj guys, sry i cudnt help with the support team skippie, when i got back from my backpacking trip i was a little too late but i will for sure help on bery squad if i can some other week. (i wa sin sc lol)

Great job today guys. Both the main team and support crew worked as one to ensure a sound match, of which we should be proud :)

Now, times for next weekend as Australia would like:

Saturday 28th April: 01:00
Saturday 28th April: 12:00
Sunday 29th April: 08:00

Please post your availability for these 3 times

Great job today guys. Both the main team and support crew worked as one to ensure a sound match, of which we should be proud :)

Now, times for next weekend as Australia would like:

Saturday 28th April: 12:00
Sunday 29th April: 08:00

Please post your availability for these 3 times

i'm terrible with those times, being game times. can anyone translate those to real times something nice in eastern, central or mountain? that last one looks hella early, fo sho. is that 4 am to 7 am eastern? if so, yeah, count me out on that. i work on monday morning about 9am.

i'm terrible with those times, being game times. can anyone translate those to real times something nice in eastern, central or mountain? that last one looks hella early, fo sho. is that 4 am to 7 am eastern? if so, yeah, count me out on that. i work on monday morning about 9am.

9am? You go to work in daylight??? ....some people don't know they're born...:)

9am? You go to work in daylight??? ....some people don't know they're born...:)

unfortunately, yes, and 4-7am would be kinda killah, if that's when that is, haha. i don't know game times so good off my own.

i think last time australia wore us down with some wacky hunt times, maybe this is there strategy of enabling pvp on our sleep.

if so, gratz, i think it's great strategy, :yay: mags... ;p

really, i got an alarm clock, just give me a time, i'll roll out of bed, smoke some fags, put on slippers, make coffee, whatever...

for the good of america, i'm available to hunt at 3 am, 1 pm, whatever works for australia. i'm dynamic.

think last time australia wore us down with some wacky hunt times, maybe this is there strategy of enabling pvp on our sleep.

if so, gratz, i think it's great strategy, :yay: mags... ;p

Lol Skippie you did not get wacky hunt times last hunt..... is was 2 AM MA time on a Saturday night for USA as far as I can recall. :tongue2:
Hurrikane did a nightshift special.....
And here is a website where you can work out your country times.....
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

GL :)

Lol Skippie you did not get wacky hunt times last hunt..... is was 2 AM MA time on a Saturday night for USA as far as I can recall. :tongue2:
Hurrikane did a nightshift special.....
And here is a website where you can work out your country times.....
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

GL :)

awesome, thanks. that website is a great tool for undereducated, ignorant hicks like me. thanks for sharing. + rep ;)

Well, baby Beene arrived Friday evening so I've been out and unavailable. I gotta say, best experience I've ever had.

Not sure that those times will be off for me now since I'm not sleeping anyway. But, I'll have to follow-up later - haven't even made it home from the hospital yet. :)

Cl

Great Job on Saturday guys.

I'm unavailable for Sat April 28, Governor's Cup for my kids in Chess. Sunday I could do if that's still a possibility. Actually looking at it again, maybe can do 1 or 2 of those times. Are those MA times that you posted I assume?

Saturday 28th April: 01:00 YES! (Preferred)
Saturday 28th April: 12:00 Yes (Will be sleepy)
Sunday 29th April: 08:00 (I dun wanna wake up this early :p)

Gratz for yesterday score folks. We thought we could at least compete for second place in the group, but I guess MA (or Lady Luck) had different plans. We'll provide you with a stronger competition next year, rest assured.

Take care,
BB

Times

Saturday 1:00 - So is this meaning 6:00 p.m. West Coast USA Time on Friday?

Saturday 1:00 - So is this meaning 6:00 p.m. West Coast USA Time on Friday?

Yes, that is exactly what that means.... Woooot... for living on the west coast. :D

Im liking Saturday 28th April: 01:00 myself, anyone have any objections?

Time

I can do that 1:00 Saturday one then. That's the only of the 3 that I can do.

it doesn't matter what time it is for me if u need me just let me know what time and ill be there.

This would be my best option too.

Well, baby Beene arrived Friday evening so I've been out and unavailable. I gotta say, best experience I've ever had.

Not sure that those times will be off for me now since I'm not sleeping anyway. But, I'll have to follow-up later - haven't even made it home from the hospital yet. :)

gratz on looting your baby. ;)

stryker, as said, i will wake up at 4am or 4pm to hunt, fap or kill berys for america. that one you like looks best for us all, tho, imo.

This would be my best option too.

what he said...

Sorry I wasn't out there last weekend. :( I just got promoted at work, and I've been busting my ass to prove they made the right decision...

Anyway, great job this past weekend, and you have my word that I'll do my damndest to at least come out and cheer you on. :yay: :cheer:

Saturday 28th April: 01:00 it is, sending confirmation to Hurrikane. Big thanks to Mags for getting the time slots to us very quickly

Let the strategies commence :evilking:

Saturday 28th April: 01:00 it is, sending confirmation to Hurrikane. Big thanks to Mags for getting the time slots to us very quickly

Let the strategies commence :evilking:

Thanks Stryker it's great to have the confirmation so quick :)

GL you guys :yay: :yay:

saturday at 100 makes that friday at 9:00 east coast time?, if so i think i can probly come help team bery.

Should be 9 PM friday night for East Coasters if I'm not mistaken

woot a good time :) not 4 am!! :p

What he theoretical teams btw?

I'm a tentative "yes" for this event. Barring anything unforseen, that time works for me as well.

And, my loot is finally back. :yay:

I will come up with a theoretical team after hearing from a few more members, I still need to take a few things into account and look at some stats.

Available:

Stryker
Da
Beene (definitely on team)
Skippie
Zidock
Jenna
Zippo

Another thing - Which of you (on the current team) haven't competed in at least 2 rounds thus far? I know Da, Beene, and Neverdie haven't - did anyone else only get one round in?

Last edited:
I can make that time slot if you need me.. If not i can help with some other duties ;D

I am available, but perhaps it is better to get some of the others such as beene or ND involved this round?

Back