News: The End of "Entropia"?

Calm down, you will make yourself ill :better:

OMFG this is the stupidest BS i have every seen, no one person should be able to have all the rights to a WORD.

Firstly ive never heard of this band, so who cares that this game is called Entropia

Second, i thought the game was called Planet calypso

Third, what the F*** has this world come to when some stupid A** band sues over something ass simple and stupid as a freakin word!

I hope this band looses everything they own for trying this BS.

I could go on for ever, but its not even worth it. I hope to see this band 6 feet under for this BS!

Cant wait for the time to come when we aren't even aloud to speak with out getting sued! can you?

Pain of Salvation :wtg: Really good articel :) Didnt fall for it thou, as today i will doubt anything i read everywhere :laugh:

Apart from One being an album, and the other being a computer game, so there is little cause to "confuse" one with the other, the date also has to be taken into consideration....

Hahaha nice article :) Too bad me and most of the community seems to be very cautious on this very day, the 1st of April. :yay:

caught on that one

HAHA omfg, nice one Pinky, you caugt me on this.
As I myself stumbled a few times on the music stuff browsing for Entropia, I was caught off my guard :laugh:

Cheers,

Lez. :wtg:

As I myself stumbled a few times on the music stuff browsing for Entropia, I was caught off my guard :laugh:

All good lies have some truth in it, guess this may partially be correct when talking about aprils fool jokes too? :D

Great !!!
I heard the same about "All Time High" name.
All people who got an ATH have to give 12.65% to some institutions :)

Apr. f00l?

EDIT Oh yes =) And a good one.

haha you had me totally till the end of the article! THEN I remembered the date :D

nicely done! +rep :yay:

Wistrel

HaHa your Evil :yay:

Hahahahah Awesome job Pinky, but like many others i saw your name as the post, looked at the date, remembered Barbie and thought "oh no you don't!"

Brilliant!

it's not funny anymore

it's not funny anymore

everyone trying to pull one's leg...
ppl are too much on their guard because of this
it won't work

Until I hit the link, I was having doubts about if I should believe it or not, considering the date... Very well written, well done. +rep

That was sooooooo expected :p

But still good job :)

:D 1 of April?

And Pinky, quite obvious if you write the first thing in a year and it is a prank. Good work though.

Absolute bollocks and deserveing of a neg rep for predictable shit...:rolleyes:

Not that it would make much difference I guess :p

will MindArk be keen on a name change so soon after marketing the name so heavily right after VU10.0...?

After reading that part I knew I was being fooled. ;)

Ahhhhh good one ;)

Well... at least proves that Marco is still reading the forum.

Kinda expected :rolleyes:

Absolute bollocks and deserveing of a neg rep for predictable shit...:rolleyes:

Not that it would make much difference I guess :p

Instead of advertising your complete lack of humor in all the April fool's threads, why not come up with something better yourself.

It is only one day per year where everyone tries to pull a fast on, knowing that everyone will be looking for it. Some do it better than others, but it is supposed to be fun. Of course we all know its the 1st of April.

So join the fun and stop neg repping people for having a sense of humor!

Cheers :beerchug:

loot in-game is a "good" joke for me today

I freaking hate April fools day

lol, Pinky. You almost had me there. Still laughing about last years fools day article :lolup: nice, nice

WOOT absolutely awesome!!!! :yay: I'ts people like you that make this place worth every penny!! Thank you for the awesome experience!! :yay:

hahaha

You completly had me .. though I havent had my coffee yet today.

Thanks for the great laugh

I hope "Pain of Salvation" doesnt get any crazy ideas : )

Bones

Back