Version Update 10.6.1 Content List

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
PLANET CALYPSO VERSION UPDATE 10.6.1
2009-12-18

***PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT IF YOU FIND SOMETHING OUT OF THE ORDINARY IN PLANET CALYPSO! IT MIGHT PROVIDE THE INFO YOU NEED BEFORE CONTACTING THE SUPPORT DEPARTMENT!***

Fixed Issues

• Adjusted amount of ammunition in loot to reflect the value change of ammunition
  • Fixed issue with the listing of items under the Won tab in Auction
  • Client Loader now has file validation tool, under the File menu at the top
  • Windows 7 is now supported

Originally Posted Here

yay for 7 ?

only change for me is that now I have green checks in client loader ...

Adjusted amount of ammunition ...

/facepalm

Adjusted amount of ammunition in loot to reflect the value change of ammu
BTW, did the programmer that crapped out ammo in loot got to keep his job? This is a show-stopper, I hope no other money management companies do this kind of shit...

well I guess I have to give my life now for loosing that bet

pff tough luck

• Adjusted amount of ammunition in loot to reflect the value change of ammunition

Ok so yesterday it's wrong and now ? Customer pay (again) for the MA fault ? Maybe it's time to think about some compensation like all other companies do when they make mistake like this !

Ok so yesterday it's wrong and now ? Customer pay (again) for the MA fault ? Maybe it's time to think about some compensation like all other companies do when they make mistake like this !

MA staff need their Xmas bonuses too :laugh:

:handjob:

Whee another update... :yay:
Closer and closer, one step at the time.. ;)

And the community goes... :rolleyes:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-22tna7KHzI[/YOUTUBE]

Selling chill pills, tt+1k @ turret :D

:silly2:

Marco had something to state about this tier system and 2nd item consumption. :confused:

Lack of fix may be the statement :(

nothing about tiers for UL items :(

Marco had something to state about this tier system and 2nd item consumption. :confused:

Lack of fix may be the statement :(

I REALLY hope for the future of calypso and for my Avatar that you are not right about that.

I REALLY hope for the future of calypso and for my Avatar that you are not right about that.

dude... the system works as it should, ya'll get used to in in a couple of weeks

Can you people complaining about the mistake answer a question for me? And I'm being sincere here, so I'd like some insight. You all knew about it. It was made plainly clear here on the forum that there could be an error, and even if you didn't see the speculation about the issue, you didn't think "Gee, 7 ammo return...that doesn't seem right" and you decided to continue hunting?

When are you all going to learn--NEVER PLAY ON PATCH DAY! :laugh:

dude... the system works as it should, ya'll get used to in in a couple of weeks

IF it works correct I may not have the ped anymore to ever adopt to it again.

BTW, did the programmer that crapped out ammo in loot got to keep his job? This is a show-stopper, I hope no other money management companies do this kind of shit...

Adjusted amount of ammunition in loot to reflect the value change of ammunition

Will you pack back ?

Marco said something yesterday about ammo in loot being temporarily low to allow more of the tier-items to drop, so I guess not? :silly2:

Marco said something yesterday about ammo in loot being temporarily low to allow more of the tier-items to drop, so I guess not? :silly2:

Yeah I guess Marco was wrong... :confused:

Also, within a very short time after 10.6 people were shouting it wasn't right. So how come it has taken the best part of a day to fix it?

Yeah I guess Marco was wrong... :confused:

I'm sure the ammo loot is still adjusted lower than normal to allow fragments to loot, it appears to me the error they corrected was not multiplying the ammo loot by 10 to compensate for the new system similarly to ammo in storage and inventory and tt.

I hope my bid on CP is surpassed fast, won't go for it anymore, to risky.
MA change a little thing and expensive stuff can just drop enourmously in value.
If they screw up, we're screwed.
Starting sell-out thread soon, going to log on in the future and play with some occasional limited stuff....

Can you people complaining about the mistake answer a question for me? And I'm being sincere here, so I'd like some insight. You all knew about it. It was made plainly clear here on the forum that there could be an error, and even if you didn't see the speculation about the issue, you didn't think "Gee, 7 ammo return...that doesn't seem right" and you decided to continue hunting?

When are you all going to learn--NEVER PLAY ON PATCH DAY! :laugh:

Actually, it was 6 ammo. and i did quit hunting. but i was still over 100 ped down.

Another update i cant load. Not again....

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Low = 10% of the original?

So you get basically half the regular loot (55% of what you used to), to allow for some occasional 0.001 pec item that is valued at 10 pec on the market, while you lose about 10 ped of ammo loot to get it?

[*]Adjusted amount of ammunition in loot to reflect the value change of ammunition

Didn't marco confirm several times that the new loot value value was normal? Questions about bugs were ignored, and apparently not investigated straight away. Does FPC even take the playerbase serious in ANY way?

[*]Client Loader now has file validation tool, under the File menu at the top

Nice :)
Hope MA will improve it a bit , so we can download everything in small file at next update , and not a big big file...
Nice , way to go MA :)

As a longtem vet, don't you think MA really does these kinda things on purpose?! It just happens to often to be coincidence I believe...

Back