wat a waste of time

Status

dylan weeman G

Provider
Society
Why so serious minions
dylan weeman gerrard
Hi guys.
Like everyone today i was eager to get home and try get me some kills during this rig event . it was all good fun for the first few goes threw running all that way shoot a few times and get pwned by a lr68 / or them big anti material rifles lol :p.

So most of the high end players get there kills on the waste landers and what not . While the waste landers kept spawning most of high end soc's (ie. M2s , CK , AOW , Shaolin ) decided to start killing most of the people trying to kill wastelander which i think is pritty rude and arrogant of them .

I know its pvp and all but what about a fair go for everyone else , i couldnt really care if u guys give me negative rep about this but im aloud my opinion and i think u guys are tools for doing it .

cya's going to sleep

Get used to it, it always looks the same when events are at pvp areas.

Uhm. You realize you are complaining about being pk'd at a pk event?

Do you go to the library and bitch about them having lots of books too?

sorry to have to agree with others...it's a pvp event and that was the point, to pit players against each other to get the kills.

Posted via Mobile Device

I lost all my last deposits PED's in hunting while that PVP event was on :yay:

as i recall weeeeeman, you did your best to kill as mamy people as you could before the event even started, perhaps you should look in the mirror young padowan...

it's "What" not "wat".

and it's "their" not "there"
:)

Oh mein got !
:laugh:

Why do you people make such a big deal, when other people make english grammar mistakes ?

You should know, that not everyone is born in england/america, and not everyone knows english as well as you...

You should respect those people, who try to write/talk in english !

Last edited:
Every event in pvp ends up as you described thats why most don't bother even trying.

I lol'd at every spell check moment ! :laugh:

Just like Loki said, you were out killing people as they barely ran out of the revival area ... so karma's a bitch, aint' it ? :naughty:

I'll just re-quote myself from some other thread where someone is bitching about being pk'd in a pk zone at a pk event ...

I don't understand why people are shocked and upset that other players were shooting at them as well as the 'wastelanders.' :scratch:

It's just the way it is and always has been, in a situation like that. The less greendots there are, the less competition for the killshot, therefore the more likely the pk'er in question will get the prize. :wise:

If you don't like being pk'd - you should NOT go to these events - they are NOT for you.

I don't like to kill or be killed - so, I went hunting, instead. ;)

On an ending note .. a Pyrate (Hijacker27 Inferno) got one of the wastelander kill shots, so he gets prizes !! :woot:

You should know, that not everyone is born in england/america, and not everyone knows english as well as you...

He's Aussie and they're probably 75% joking ... ;)

ps - I ran out of post awards before I got to you, Coop - so I'll send it in a +rep instead. :ahh:

double ps - gl out there weeman, better luck next time! :better:
I DONT LIKE YOUR GORGONZOLA CHEEEEEEESSEE !!

Last edited:
Oh mein got !
:laugh:

Why do you people make such a big deal, when other people make english grammar mistakes ?

Nah, they know that, and believe me, they arent doing it to be mean.. sort of.

He's being "picky" about a PvP event.. the language thing is them taking the piss...

Id explain more.. but an atrox is stood in front of me :rofl:

Oh also, people stop laughing it up at the O.P

He's learnt a lesson we all did one at time or another.

We all think we are awesome.

Then we come up against the Big Boys in game.. and its... painfull :rofl:

...and I bet we all cried to someone!

:D

Well I loved the event, and yes I died multiple times (which is expected) :laugh:

I think for the most part the ubers were more concerned about the wastelanders which gave us (Noobs) the oppurtunity to come and take part and watch the chaos :yay:

Was even able to take some video before being slaughtered. :eek:

Iam FAR from an uber player, but i got a decent gun and got me a kill shot on a wastelander :yay:

as i recall weeeeeman, you did your best to kill as mamy people as you could before the event even started, perhaps you should look in the mirror young padowan...

Just like Loki said, you were out killing people as they barely ran out of the revival area ... so karma's a bitch, aint' it ? :naughty:

Hmmm.... one should be careful about posting... and be careful in a PVP zone :wise:

Then we come up against the Big Boys in game.. and its... painfull :rofl:

...and I bet we all cried to someone!

:D

Oh, I cried :rolleyes:

Many times :laugh:

Hmmm.... one should be careful about posting... and be careful in a PVP zone :wise:

one should, indeed! :wise:

weeman means well - he's just a frustrated young fella who wanted to have fun.

I can appreciate that as well as appreciate that all's fair in love and pvp.

Here's to the next one ! :beerchug:

also, was there once a skill based or HP based separation on the RX unit events or was that just Mayhem ?
I think if Mindark enabled something like that, it would allow for a much more even playing field ... aka less complaining, afterwards.

who am I kidding .... there'll still be 203948394 bitching threads.

Although there was alot of gratuitous pking I found once you got closer to the rig everyones gunfire was focused on the wastelanders ....most of them at least lol

Uhm. You realize you are complaining about being pk'd at a pk event?

Do you go to the library and bitch about them having lots of books too?

This whole topic in a nutshell.

I realize that I'm not the best player, not even near. If I get player killed, I accept it without bitching.

Weeman... at one point you killed my SOC leader directly in front of me in one of the "tunnels/walkways". Unfortunately I was forced to engage you as you initiated the conflict. I believe that may have been between rounds, however, PVP is PVP. Sure it would be nice for everyone to get along and our SOC (Dragons Shadow) did not initiate any PK'ing of other players during the event... however, PK'ing IS an aspect of the game and unfortunately that means sometimes we die. In theory, a noob with an opalo COULD have gotten a kill shot on the unarmored Wastelanders after hundreds of PEDs were spent (collectively) by higher skilled players. So.... the way I see it... the higher skilled were merely protecting their investments. In round 2 I was killed several times by other players and it was frustrating as it was almost impossible to watch your back with that many people around. But.... I grinded away and at one point came as close as I'll probably ever come to claiming an RX/Wastelander kill when the wastelander was backed against the wall with several of us shooting it and it's HP bar was nothing (Gratz to Lizzy Faith for receiving that kill).

So in the end.... maybe being in an Uber SOC does have fringe benefits. Guess you just gotta figure out what is more important to you and your gameplay..... Uberness and an uber SOC, or something else.

And it's isn't not aint ;)

This post aint, I mean isn't getting any EFD award. :)

Hi guys.
Like everyone today i was eager to get home and try get me some kills during this rig event . it was all good fun for the first few goes threw running all that way shoot a few times and get pwned by a lr68 / or them big anti material rifles lol :p.

So most of the high end players get there kills on the waste landers and what not . While the waste landers kept spawning most of high end soc's (ie. M2s , CK , AOW , Shaolin ) decided to start killing most of the people trying to kill wastelander which i think is pritty rude and arrogant of them .

I know its pvp and all but what about a fair go for everyone else , i couldnt really care if u guys give me negative rep about this but im aloud my opinion and i think u guys are tools for doing it .

cya's going to sleep

It's "pretty" not "pritty", and I'm 75% serious.

Well I loved the event, and yes I died multiple times (which is expected) :laugh:

I think for the most part the ubers were more concerned about the wastelanders which gave us (Noobs) the oppurtunity to come and take part and watch the chaos :yay:

Was even able to take some video before being slaughtered. :eek:

Although there was alot of gratuitous pking I found once you got closer to the rig everyones gunfire was focused on the wastelanders ....most of them at least lol

This was my experience too, and Gratz on finally getting one of the Wastelanders in Round 2 Pete!!

I was sooo close if it wasn't for your final shot.

I had a complete blast and this was probably one of the best MA run events that I've ever attented. Everyone had a chance, provided they used the right strategy, even an armourless newbie using an Opalo.

WTG MA & FPC!! :yay: :yay:

I'm looking forward to many more events like these in the future.

:cool:

Ich очень very плохо schprehen пa english...

Point of my post ?.... the same as those comments about grammar :silly2:
Those all grammar correction posts got no point at all !

This topic is all about PVP event :), not about grammar corrections...

So, lets not make offtopic lol

Status
Back