What would YOU do? An EU ethical question...

What would you do? (Please read the post before answering...)

• Buy it for what he's asking: ~1%

Votes: 94 26.8%
  • Buy it for ~10%

Votes: 18 5.1%
  • Buy it for ~80-90%

Votes: 37 10.5%
  • Buy it for the full market value to help him

Votes: 20 5.7%
  • Don't buy it, but inform him of the 'real' value

Votes: 163 46.4%
  • Depends on how much I need PEDs on that day

Votes: 17 4.8%
  • Depends on my mood

Votes: 33 9.4%
  • Make the trade in PvP3, pay him in Animal Oil, and kill him with his own gun and loot him

Votes: 50 14.2%
  • I honestly don't know what I'd do...

Votes: 46 13.1%
  • Who cares about ethics

Votes: 18 5.1%

• Total voters
I'd buy the Mod Fap (or ML-35 Mentor Edition) from the guy at the ridiculously low price. Give it to Knuckles and let him skill FAP and Dodge on Drones (or Rifle/BLP), I'd skill with it myself and use it in PvP a few times (hopefully for LG). Then I would mentor the noob until graduation and have him join our Cadets society. About a month into the society I would tell him he has a very valuable item, and help him sell it. Then I would guide him through buying other Uber items and chipping the skills needed to join BAHQ. From that point I would guide him along the path of a true... Jedi...err...I mean BAHQ member and EU player.

I'd probably set up a business deal with him letting him know he was asking too low for it marketwise and using that as leverage for a slightly better price than market. I'd then proceed to gun him down with it in PVP everytime I saw him from that point on if I had to pay full market for it. If he gave me a deal I'd probably protect him....probably. ;)

I would tell them, you can probably get more for it from somebody else, but if you really want to sell it to me, I will buy it. That way, they have to think about it themselves.

I would tell him what it's worth and then add him to friends list, help him sell it and hope that he would give me a small amount of the price :rolleyes: lol

I went for real value tell but also:

"Make the trade in PvP3, pay him in Animal Oil, and kill him with his own gun and loot him"

not cause I'd do it but cause I thought it was funny ;)

i'd buy it for the 1% and add him to my flist, then i'd resell it and tell him he made a really bad deal but as i'm so nice i will give him part of my profit :p

Reputation is priceless

Money is replaceable, and fairly easy to earn IRL. However, inside Entropia or IRL, reputation is priceless. Bad reputation can follow you either direction.

A line I heard from the series about Company C from WWII goes something like this:
"You should never allow yourself the opportunity to take advantage of your men."

For the record, here are the Web sites that every Entropian should use:
EntropiaUniverse.com
Entropedia.info
EntropiaForum.com
EntropiaTools.com
PEAuction.com

1% of 35000 peds= 350 peds

I dont have 350 peds.. I would have to sell my karma killer.. by the time i sell my karma killer for 350 peds.. he's probably already sold the item to someone else.

If I had 350 peds.. I would rush immediately to the tt and get more ammo, because I don't really take notice of ppl shouting stuff on the street.

If i had 350 peds and I took notice of what he was offering, I would probably think he was a scammer.. and get more ammo instead.

Necro-bump because I'm bored today.

(And the situation is still interesting)

Back