Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Different Soc compete over it

Votes: 41 15.0%
  • A random group of people

Votes: 154 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 60 22.0%

• Total voters
thats so not true, stop being such a wannabe xuxa.. logging in after me and everything :scratch2:

Don't worry, Candie. Xuxa only closes on the frog king, foudil.

Deril, at worst you will end up like me:

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Screen is old, but... I made it :)
Hehe was not too easy without guns and armor, but this was my best attempt.

question to those, who spend their fortune in "defending" rig

does it worth it?
do u get enough oil to cover the cost of ammo/decay/time u spend?

vu10

I haven't been there in VU10, but I got some oil in past vu's, with a lot of patience and loging in at the right time, who knows?
(watch out the troxes though)

Lez. :wtg:

PS: I'm a noob since 2005 :yay:

not to brag or anything but i am known to be a hardcore badass:ahh:

I like the rig, I hang out there quite often, even though sooner or later someone pulls out a DetPil and smacks me. Then I return, and see Star bringing a mob of Troxies, and the world lights up in flame.

Typical Cycle:

1. Approach, introduce
2. Stand around
3. Cringe as I get shot, but then laugh when dodge increases
4. TP Chip back (wash, rinse repeat)

Other times, #3 gets replaced with me logging out, and then #4 doesn't happen at all. It's fun, and for just 1 US penny, i can teleport there and have some fun.

Johan is the owner and the mastermind of the rig, you've just never relized it since he looks so cute and cuddly :rolleyes:

Last time I have seen the rig closed, the owner was a proteron stalker :D

Last time I have seen the rig closed, the owner was a proteron stalker :D

BA Awakening came in and closed on the stalker right after that. There's a nice video of that floating around somewhere.

Magam :wise:

Jamhot

...still! :wise:

there was some dude that would close the rig for a noob. no fee or nothing just something fun for him to do I guess. I thought that was pretty classy, can't remember who it was though, but there was a thread about it somewhere with a sign up.

Oh and I was able to go to the old rig and stand around a bit a couple times, can't even get close these days.

Have yet not visited the rig, but getting too curious soon so I need to head there and get gunned down some I think. Heck, at least I will gets some dodge out of it :)

Derid: Once MindForce is back, I'll promise that I will make a wormhole (for free ofc) to the Oil Rig. Once youre done there, I'll make a new wormhole to a teleporter.

Send me a PM and remind me of this thread, cause I have most likely forgotten this post in September 2042.

there was some dude that would close the rig for a noob. no fee or nothing just something fun for him to do I guess. I thought that was pretty classy, can't remember who it was though, but there was a thread about it somewhere with a sign up.

Oh and I was able to go to the old rig and stand around a bit a couple times, can't even get close these days.

Im pretty sure Foudil ran that service whereby you could book in advance a 1 hour segment when he would close the rig for you :eek:

...you didnt pay cash for it but instead you paid with your soul ;)

Last edited:
Derid: Once MindForce is back, I'll promise that I will make a wormhole (for free ofc) to the Oil Rig. Once youre done there, I'll make a new wormhole to a teleporter.

Send me a PM and remind me of this thread, cause I have most likely forgotten this post in September 2042.

Booked it for 1st october 2042 in my outlook.

see you then mate!

:yay:

Im pretty sure Foudil ran that service whereby you could book in advance a 1 hour segment when he would close the rig for you :eek:

...you didnt pay cash for it but instead pay with your soul ;)

Wonder if my soul is worth one soul?

:cool:

I guess there will be war on the rig after this network problems are fixed... a coupple k ped oil lying on the floor... daaaamn,... I want some uber pvp gear too :D (and skills) :D post pics please :D

lol no oil when servers are down... well anyway I see black angels guys there mostly. The others are just watching.

As far as I remember, during server downtimes the oil keeps on popping, or actually the amount which would popp in the given time, popps at once after the servers are up again... should be a nice amount right now ;)

hahaha the number of posts showing "A random group of people" seems to be VERY popular....wonder if it is the people that are controlling the rig that voted this. :D

Back