WoF 2010: Team Australia

My names already down, but so its in writing, Im ready for another year of wof..go u aussies!!

Let me at them Romanians....good to see I wasnt the only one shattered after the thrashing by romania in the finals but we all need some shattering now and again :}

Its a fun event cant beat it and living 400kms sth of perth Its a great social event for me meeting 100s of aussies from all over Oz over the last 3yrs.

I say bring it !!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Aly
My stats

165 hp
62 BLP sniper
33 para

My names already down, but so its in writing, Im ready for another year of wof..go u aussies!!

Let me at them Romanians....good to see I wasnt the only one shattered after the thrashing by romania in the finals but we all need some shattering now and again :}

Its a fun event cant beat it and living 400kms sth of perth Its a great social event for me meeting 100s of aussies from all over Oz over the last 3yrs.

I say bring it !!!

Bravo Fingers and bring it on :)
Oi Oi Oi

ok. i've been on only a little the last couple months. just a little jaded coming into my 5th year of PE.

So i'll put my name up for now and see if i'm available when it starts up. Work and family usually put me in a support or minor role.

Buster Westy Westmoreland.

ok. i've been on only a little the last couple months. just a little jaded coming into my 5th year of PE.

Hey ! Welcome back Westy,

I understand how you must be feeling, in a similar boat myself with much less time under my belt in Entropia.

I hope this feeling will pass and this period is a rough patch we can all look back at and have a laugh at in future years.

As unlikely as that may sound, there is always hope.

*Beats MA with a stick to give each Aussie an ATH to repair our rosey glasses*

^^ Ok well it was worth a try :laugh:

Reactions: Ozi
Bump for all true Aussie team members out there...

All,

Im in again for 2010

health 117

Hey all just started playing EU again and saw the PM.:ahh:

I'll be up for 2010:boxer:

Tanya Mysty Richards:dance:

Cheers

Wof 2010

Hi All

I will give WOF a go 1st time for everything :eek:

Shaz has my vote
Health 129
Zenna Tee Minione

54 in the unit!

Awesome, we have 54 registered! Thats the biggest team, we will dominate! Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi! I cant wait for the team winners jacket!

Nguyen NLNFOREVER Nhung
Captain: Invigoration :D
Preferred position: main team's support
I can be available for most of the time.

Hp: 161
Weapon: simply Apis+Dante
Armour: mostly gremlin, (L) armours if needed (thunderbird, polaris, martial art, etc)
Medic skill: >25

Aussie team :yay:

Count me in Ava: Deka-Anra 120hp and should be avail most times.

Sign me up for support

Would love to sign up for support team. I have plenty of spare time after work for the next few weeks and weekends before uni starts. I want to help out as much as I can so Xaph suggested that I sign up for the support team.

Society: Global Alliance

Cheers

Jason

Last edited:
Would love to sign up for support team. I have plenty of spare time after work for the next few weeks and weekends before uni starts. I want to help out as much as I can so Xaph suggested that I sign up for the support team.

Society: Global Alliance

Cheers

Jason

:yay: Yay more Aussies on board. Cant wait till next round to see what the increase will be.

For those wanting to join the Aussie effort check the 2nd post in this thread for details on how to join the private forum. ;)

I can't access that link... dunno why? Says I do not have permission to view that page.

Tried going in from Events and following the links? Might work. Unless you haven't registered with for access to the thread. Talk to DBlood if you haven't.

Last edited:
Unless I missed it somehow, I still need a hunting slot from Team Australia...

Please choose from these times:

13 FEB @ 1400 MA Time
14 FEB @ 0700 MA Time
14 FEB @ 1100 MA Time

Reactions: jod
For those still wanting to join go to your 'User CP' at the top of the screen and on the side menu's you will see 'Group Memberships' click on that and go down that list till you see 'WOF Team Australia' check the 'join this group' box and hit join at the bottom of the list.

Shaz,Mac or Myself will approve your application and you're in and Addz's link will now work ;)

I've looked through all my PMs... can't find anything. And I cannot access your team private forum.

I PM'd Hurrikane he confirmed rather than telling me to PM you.

I'll PM you in future.

PM Sent.

Shaz

All is well... the slot you all know from your private forum is good. See you then :thumbup:

Thanks Shaz

Back