WoF 2010: Team BeNeLux

As an outsider helping the team,, it certainly was an exciting hunt. I miss all the USA times,, helping support team B had made this game more fun. Go BeNeLux :)

Greetings Team BeNeLux and here we are at the last round of TI Must Die: Stage 4 of WoF 2010.

You now have your last of the 3 One-On-One matches on the same moblist to achieve your Stage Total.

Your third match is against Australia.

If you've already agreed and confirmed a Timeslot, ignore this next bit; if you haven't, pay it very close attention!:)
Please contact your opponent and agree on a time from the usual 5 timeslots for your match on MAY 29th/MAY 30th. If you can't agree then choose THREE slots from the 5 on offer, as should your opponent; then you play on the one that you both choose.

As before, SLOTS must be picked by the WEDNESDAY before each hunt.

Details of newly-enabled Bonuses and the rest are on the Stage 4 Moblist Thread; don't forget to prep your Support for the last chances at the SCAR Award.

Good luck!

Hurrikane

You may be a young team (1st year), but you are making your mark. Team Benelux passed the 10,000 PED lifetime loot mark :thumbup:

In addition, you passed the 3000 lifetime points milestone. :thumbup:

In addition, you passed the 3000 lifetime points milestone. :thumbup:

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo.

1 week to go for the most important match in BeNeLux history!! We need all support we can get.

Join BeNeLux now!!

Woooooooooohooooooooooooooo.

1 week to go for the most important match in BeNeLux history!! We need all support we can get.

Join BeNeLux now!!

You bet! This is the match of all matches! Don't miss out on it and come to Segna Forest next sunday!

Help us to reach support cap!
Healers, hunters, runners....everyone is welcome!

Got no peds, but wanna help out? Also then we got a job for you!

The match will take place Sunday, May 30
07:00 h MA-time...this is 09:00 Benelux time!

Free virtual coffee, and goodmorning meditation session will be provided!

What better way to wake up, then to fight for Benelux!

BTW ...we meet at Segna Forest TP
1 hour before the start to get orginized

If were thinking about helping us out, don't hesitate any longer!

We need you now!

Low end, high end. We can use everyone!! All help is good help!

Join us now.

You bet! This is the match of all matches! Don't miss out on it and come to Segna Forest next sunday!

Help us to reach support cap!
Healers, hunters, runners....everyone is welcome!

Got no peds, but wanna help out? Also then we got a job for you!

The match will take place Sunday, May 30
07:00 h MA-time...this is 09:00 Benelux time!

Free virtual coffee, and goodmorning meditation session will be provided!

What better way to wake up, then to fight for Benelux!

Just a few hours left to go! wheeeee!:D

Thank you BeNeLux! It was a great fight. :)

Im sorry we had to beat such a nice team!
I hope next year we will meet in finals :)

no doubt about it.

We were just warming up ;)

waaaah you where lucky...
wheeee The judges where against us!!
Boohoo MA played a trick on us!
hmmmppfff My gun jammed...
I was out of ammo..
:rolleyes:

erm... No kidding it was a great match against Australia and Sweden.. Next year we will be even better! :D
A pity Italia gave up so easy.. But hey, against 3 such great opponents I cant blame them ;)

yep was a great fight
Wish sucesss to sweden for final match

Good luck

Germany Austria Switzerland Support Belgium Mainteam Netherlands Support and Luxembourg Support & the Finnish Mainteam

in short

WOFGASSBMNSLSFM

We could need a team like that or two to beat Australia, i find its a great teamname and it will drive the judges insane, especially when we create more teams like that. Anyone in for a real merger? WoF must not end for BeNeLux!

We could need a team like that or two to beat Australia, i find its a great teamname and it will drive the judges insane, especially when we create more teams like that. Anyone in for a real merger? WoF must not end for BeNeLux!

:lolup:

Well, why not. I promiss nothing, but if the mobs and PED card are ok, I might jump in. :)
I always wanted to fight you in the finale, now that doesn't work, i might as well join you ;)

Foul global for BeNeLux 20-25 minutes later than for Australia...
In the end 4 Support Furor globals short to beat Australia...
Now how many globals would BeNeLux Support have gotten in those 20-25 minutes?!
That about sums it up...

It was a great fight and in the end the best always wins.
Great scores for Australia, Sweden and BeNeLux. Great fun, cya next year! :yay:

Well done Benelux on a great performance this year, you're unlucky not to be in the semis. See you in 2011 :)

Well done Benelux on a great performance this year, you're unlucky not to be in the semis. See you in 2011 :)

Yes, you guys gave a great showing in a mega-tough group so you can be proud of your performance. :thumbup:

Thanks all..

i just want say again.
We do a great job because we respect some "wof spirit"

ans DONT use crazy support for main team with ppl who decay moobs

We hunt alone in the main team, we just use 2 fapper in the 2 last match.

We just have a
- nice tactics
- nice organisation
+ a crazy support team :)

Thanks again and Cu next year

MANY THANKS TO ALL BENELUX PARTICIPANTS!
WE DID A GOOD JOB!
NEXT YEAR: FINALS!
:yay:

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

[YOUTUBE]RY15D-YjY28[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Reactions: aia
BeNeLux Finale

After realizing we didn't make it I started thinking.

Why not still have a Finale just a BeNeLux one.

BUT a very special one.

We go from 1 extreme to the other.
All that shooting of PEDs all the un-eco hunting is not going to be done.

We're going to hunt Eco... We're going to hunt with the Opalo!

And not just on any snable snot... Hell No... We want to take down pesky Falx with them!

And we're going to do it on
Sunday 13th June 1100 MA

We'll meet @ Segna Forest and look at the numbers.

And I already hear people say: But how are you gonna do that with 12 ppl?
The answer is simple:
We're not going to do it with 12 people we're going to do it with as much as we can get.

The team setup will be slightly different for this. The main team members of WoF BeNeLux will be the captain of each team. The team will be set to Most Damage gets all. To make sure the team captains get all loot.
And no we will not run away with all the loot. In the end we will put all loot on one big pile and give everyone their rightfull share of it.
Then the question ofcourse is: How are you going to make sure the teamleaders get all the loot?
All team members will hunt with an Opalo (SGA) WITHOUT amp. The only people allowed to use the A101 on their Opalo SGA are the Team Captains/Leaders. These are the people that gather all the loot and get it all together.

Loot might not be distributed straight away but it will be done. We'll keep a list of people that joined to keep it fair to everyone. (The list might be posted in this thread aswell and being updated)

Everyone that supported us is invited to join. And if you didn't support us: Join in!

Just be sure NOT to use an Amp cause you will be stalked by us.. forever.. and ever... and ever... :)

See you there on some Mob Slaughter on Sunday June 13th :)

Last edited:
I 'm all for it.

Hint: If you use Auto-Use Tool. You won't loot either. Just drag bars, put on auto use and when done click on next bar. :)

Well done BeNeLux for a fantastic first year, I don't envy you the co-ordination but you proved that the sum of your parts put your teams in a more competitive bracket, on a path only halted by a three-time finalist. I look forward to any incarnation of your nations taking part in years to come.

Hurrikane

Well done BeNeLux for a fantastic first year, I don't envy you the co-ordination but you proved that the sum of your parts put your teams in a more competitive bracket, on a path only halted by a three-time finalist. I look forward to any incarnation of your nations taking part in years to come.

Hurrikane

hehe Good....cause you haven't seen the last of us yet :D

Back