Question: Your most-used armour and why?

Gremlin and 2as (could also be 2bs, being dyslexic and not inworld, lol)

I hardly ever use armour, but when I do it's gremlin, simply because it's a nice allrounder and with me never knowing what mob to hunt and randomly tping somewhere I might as well use that one. Besides it looks great :D

Ghost and 5b or my favorite old paladin set and 6a. It takes me where I want to go and I also don`t see myself getting into any more expensive ul armors. I have been looking into possible L armors for future use for a bit more protection against either firearms or impact type stuff. I have`nt decided yet.

BEAR FTW!!!!!!
not no crazy looted (L) stuff, just my good ole bear.
looks cool protects well, nuff said

Paladin with 2a's... and 1x 5b on harness is my everday armour.

i hunt argonauts alot and this for me is best and most eco due to low markup and stands up well to trox prov/guard.. ..oh..and i use ghost thigh as paladin thigh is so rare..this combo is also good for bots upto lvl 5-6 with fap 2600.

Bear with Phantom Shins, Boar feet and full 5b's... because it's the only armour I've got lol it's the sum total of my sporadic depositing history.

Hurrikane

Angel + 5B most of the time, I mainly hunt stuff that do imp/cut/stab.

No armor if I go for a mining trip, Reason I take off armor is that Udi sais it looks really silly running around in angel mining ;)

i use my nemesis most... good both for cut stab imp mobs and drones. with 5b´s and 6a´s its all you need.

Full Ghoul +5B for almost everything. Great armor. If I'm hunting bots, I switch to Vigi + 6A.

ghost and 5b...im to lazy unequip the platings.....and if i hunt..i hunt somethign that taks ghost and 5b.......my vigi/6a collects dust unless im on a beacon, i hate hunting robots.

Most used?

Most used is NONE. I hunt exo around Argus without armor. I have killed an Ambu without armor one time, without fapping, but don't suggest doing that often since you are really gambling a lot in hopes that it'll work. I use NO armor because it's not really needed if you are just hunting low level mobs.... no need to add decay bill that you don't need.

Second most used is gremlin +5b... I use that to go after big mobs around twin or up in CND. Reason I use gremlin it it's advanced enough that it gives good protection, on level with Ghost almost, but without the high repair bill ghost offers.

I do have a full pixie set that I might put the 5b or 6a plates in eventually just to go do team hunts, or as spare armor when gremlin needs repairs and I don't have ped on hand to do the repairs, but probably won't hardly ever wear it since it's so low level.

I use gnome+2a perfect for when hunting small trox,feffs,maffs,allo's,trax ect.
repair bill is little. 200 Ped ammo usally 3 peds repairs. if I were to use ghost my I would have like 20+
Thats the reason why I use gnome+2a :D

I have a few sets I use for different things.

I use my gnome the most though. I keep it at ~50% condition for use while sweating.

Towards the end of last year, my most used was full Jaguar + 5B/6A, before slowly downgrading to Bear.

After selling those and a load of other items for RL purposes, I now mostly use no armour, or full Dragon + 5B/6A which takes care of most regularly hunted mobs. Just seem to find I don't usually need much armour these days.

Although for the occasional tough mobs, I generally switch over to Ghost/Vigi + 5B/6A which is more that sufficient. ;p

atm i use knight and i love it :) for biger mobs boar

Gnome :)
Cheap, efficient for mobs i hunt and i'm a noob :D

Ghost is my favorite also with some plates on. Sometimes also Vigi for massive robot assassinations.

I got shogun with paladin mask and 5A plates. Shogun looks good with the demon wings I got for halloween and 5A plates let me kill those trox guardians too. Had ghost + 5B but the decay was jsut too much and shogun protects me well enough against mobs that my weapon is cabable killing nicely

Jaguar and the appropriate plates or naked

Forgot to add that one reason for why I like the Jag armor is that it looks so good together with my coat :D

For now its Rascaal with different plates. As I`m full time miner, I don`t need specific armour. I wear others when going for different mobs, like Gremlin, Shogun, Pixie, Kobold.

Settler + Plates...

It's Chrome. :D

Paladin becausse it is a pretty good alrounder specially if you add some specific plates. Can hunt bots, trox, fef, maf and manny other mobs in it sometimes not even needing extra plates.

Whenn I hunt mobs on an higher lvl I use the more specific armors like vigi ghost, Goblin :ahh: (for the acid attacks) and kobold.

But I always try to kill mobs with fast killing and not shooting them for ages. what cost alot in decay of fap and armor.

greetings alius

Bodyguard (L) with plates -- good eco against a variety of smaller mobs for sweating/skilling, plus tax avoidance :D

For real hunting the armor varies greatly.

Vigilante.

I hunt(ed) bots.

usually nemesis with 5b's too lazy to change.

should pull out the gnome put the 5b's on that and get a few more first aid skills :D

Dragon +2A, Dragon +5A, Dragon +6A
Did I mention that I love my dragon armor? :D

Viking... just matches my outfit...

Bear +5B's

or nuffin... :thumbup:

I love my gremlin for everything :) but I also use ghost, goblin and pixie depending on the mobs

shogun + 2a`s

"or nuffin... " :D

Back