Question: Your most-used armour and why?

Paradox + 8A (L) plates, gives 24 impact, 44 cut, 24 stab.

Good for big troxes, phasms and osseocollum and other mobs.

And i use Goblin + 2C plates for my beloved Fungoids :)

Last edited:
Ghost+5B

Why?

Need Angel or better to take down mobs I cannot do in Ghost. Oh and I rather pay for fappingskills then on armourdecay ;)

Naked 50% of the time for low level mobs or swunting.

Kobold + 6As 30% of the time for Beacons and Feffoids

Shogun + 3As 15% of the time for mining and random hunting

Goblin <5% of the time for Furors

Sometimes ill wear random pieces I find for low level mobs till I sell them

narfi

gnome + 2a baby! cause i spend most of my time either skilling melee on tants or skilling melee on tants.. gotta get to level 33 powerfist so i can use that omegatron power claw cleaver (hot hot hot!)

unplated pixie, because I dont need plates on ambu, feffs, maffs, trox, drones, trax, molisks and so on.. the ur125 gets to work hard sometimes but I love it every time I get a treatment/FA/medicine gain.. and the decay on the pixie usually is under 1 ped when I repair it so thats really good aswell.

Allmost a full shadow with angel...whay---> so i can hunt the moobs i feel for to hunt.:)

Mix of Tiger, Gremlin, Nemesis, Bear and Ghost with 3A plates (everything UL)

Dont care much about the decay, because I am mainly mining and not hunting. So I try to avoid the red dots as much as possible.

Boar armor, unplated, or plated with 5b, 6a, 6b

Very allround and good enough for me to hunt what I want.

Naked 80% of the timet, the remaning 20% is devided between rascal, nemesis, vigi others...

boar + 5bs 50% of the time, Why?? only armour i got for bigger mobs lol

hermes/infil mix with 7as 30% of time, why?? i enjoy pking

pixie 20% of time, Why?? same as strym dont need much on ambus etc :)

I mostly use pixi but I used to use ghost a lot :)

I use to hunt trox with ghost and 5b and be killed by a young.

I now hunt trox up to guardian and the odd dom if he dont crit to hard in civies

Best armour is evade and dodge lol.

For this thread to really help would be for ppl to state skills relative to armour

However I like Grem it looks cool and a good all rounder with my mid level skills.

Tiger if i feel lazy and Rutuba if i want to get the really big fellows or be really lazy

Evade :)

Cheapest ever :) and fun to boot :)

On Big mobs i use Jaguar atm either with 5b's or unplated :D

Smaller Mobs no armor ;)

Armor:
Shogun
Gremlin
Angel
Plate
3B,5A,5B,2C

* naked arse/warrior/goblin/shogun/zombieL/bearL
* 2A, 6A, 6B, 8AL

I rarely hunt acid/cold stuff, then I buy specialized L stuff.

I am a full time miner and now i have the eMINE ul i will be hard pushed not to carry on using it. The lightness of it is great, lots more room to store ores

And i can finally take hogs no problem...:yay:

Rgds

Ace

Main Armour: Vindicator (f) because it offers super low protection.. ( your thinking wtf ) since it offers lower protection takes less decay.. and I hunt most mobs without armour.. but when I do need a little more to keep from fapping ridiculously I use it with 5b's. Provides the 10 - 15 little points I need to keep my current fap ahead of even an atrox alpha.

My alternative set is Salamander + 6A's for pk'ing noobie miners > : D and for high ped beacons ^^.

oh btw.. not everyone has vindicator cause of the cost and rarity of the crafting materials.. and it is black.. so newbs get scared thinking your wearing shadow.. ( dumbasses bwaahaha.... )

Protector of the Empire + 5BME and 5B. Just a versatile armor and it let's me into dense spawns on CND to mine the sweet spots. To many reasons to list why I use it. A plate change here and there can allow you to tackle some pretty tough mobs too.
Posted via Mobile Device

Now I use mostly Vigi (with or without 6A) and Ghost (boar foot, with or without 5A/5B).

Kobold for feffoids and other cold mobs.

Goblin for easier stuff (mid size or bigger atrax, etc).

Naked for most other things.

I also got a bunch of other armor and plates as well which I use more rarely.

Phantom+5B is the armor of my choise, but i have several sets of armors for many different mobs, so the others are used often too.

Hunter gloves and foots only usualy low tt cause i rather skill more faping then repairing ussles armor for single hunt
for team hunt use ViGi or Gremlin usual

Hunter... because it looks freeking cool, and with 5b plates give the little protection I need to hunt just about anything I run accross while mining.

Though I do have armour for special hunts etc, lots of it!

Mostly hunter though :)
is good :cool:

Ciao
Lexxy

Well, I like to wear the white armor. Sometimes I use the yellow armor, or there are different yellow armors depending of what yellow armor I need to use. I also like the blue armor, and the white and blue armor. There are two kinds of blue and white armors and I use them both. Then ofc my old orange armor. Like the orange armor too! Have black and yellow armor, and sometimes I do use it. ;)

For me it goes for nemesis/gremlin + 5b
cause nemesis provides me protection for formis/estos and decent eco
gremlin gives me protection for furor/fresco

Last edited:
Lately It's been Hunter or gnome and 5a's or 6a's and then I'll use bear and whatever plates I need for when I want to lose some peds.

Most used of all time must be Gremlin+5b but Tiger+5b is becoming a firm favourite, you just gotta love taking down Atrox Prowlers without breaking into a sweat.

I'm not sure I can answer this question accurately, as it varies so much for me.

6 months later...

Currently hunting almost exclusively in Guardian+6a, camping Drones :)

troxies in ithaca i use Shogun 5b :p use it for mostly anything z,z

Got gremlin too but dunno, looks ass and everyone has it xP shogun looks better imho xD

aswell as I got a vigi set with 6a when camping drones and warriors west of troy =3

once in a while i feel like bashing something bigger for the lolz of it, then i got martial but it varies from vigi and shogun most nowadays :p

Back