Discovery: Proteron Blood Sample

Status

Skippie

Slayer
Society
Soldier of Fortune
Darth Skippie Boobie
went down to do proteron's the other day hoping to get DNA. went back to aurli and had the strangest occurrence this morning.

[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

who else :D Anyway big gratz and very unexpected !

Congratulations

Congratulations on finding the blood sample!

PE is dynamic ...

Once we got feff stealing atrox egg, now we have aurli who steal proteron's blood for Skippie ? You had a deal with those aliens ?

Gratz @ Skippie

+

rofl @ FPC/MA for most obvious loot ever, maybe redo your standard support case from "loot will sooner or later turn to you" into "thanks for your deposit, but we don't promise anything"

Reasons to stop playing EU are just piling up since SGA...

UU ftw! Big Gratz dude:laugh:

gratz but wtf Mindark. how do aurli get their hand on that....

lol...me and my wife were shootimg aurlis when i saw your loot..and i said to my wife..damn..we should have done proterons,gratz man:)

Skin came from Prot... so it felt to everyone I think that all parts would come from Proteron. So to see one on Aurli seems ironic a bit lol. But overall it's better if the DNA parts are spread around a bit, just like Fresco parts! :cool:

Grats, that's pretty stupid though.

:wtg: Awesome! Gratz! :wtg:

Grats, that's pretty stupid though.

i was thinking prot parts should be on cp ...since cp lost out to proteron.

So makes perfect sense (pity it wasn't on kreltin :D )

So as usual mindark gives the uber loot to skippie, they only did it on the wrong mob?

Gratz, must be niced to be blessed.

P.S. Yes i am green with envy

Gratz, some Prot hunter must have forgotten to wash off all the blood before going to CP and got eaten by an Aurli, all logical :rolleyes:

First of all gratz, and second: game is dynamic :) fresq's hide droped also from another mob and its normal. Let's say mob doesnt exist so from where get DNA ? only other mobs can drop them so it is normal...
P.S my english is not so god so... sry if you don't understand what i say :)

First of all gratz, and second: game is dynamic :) fresq's hide droped also from another mob and its normal. Let's say mob doesnt exist so from where get DNA ? only other mobs can drop them so it is normal...
P.S my english is not so god so... sry if you don't understand what i say :)

Fresco hides dropped from another mob because Fresco didn't exist at the time.

This mob does exist, so I see no reason to drop it from a different mob.

gz

big gratz man , YOU're RICH ! :yay:

uhm wtf... MA noticed that cp needs some promotion huh? I guess now the alone in my dome days are over for me huh? thank you MA... not!!!
Whatever... gratz skippie for the nice discovery! :yay:

If Skippie was shooting a snable i'm sure the snable woulda dropped the prot part, rigged game

I'm sorry but I can't agree with this statement. The guy cycles ENORMOUS peds. Naturally, he would have a WAY higher chance at uber loots than say myself.... who cycles maybe 1k ped/day. I'm sure if I cycled the same amount of PEDs as Skippie... my chances at uber loots would be the same %.

I really don't think the game is as "rigged" as people think. The reality is.... those who are often tagged as "The Chosen Few" cycle significantly more peds than the average player base..... hence the reason for seeing their names on HoF and Discovery boards more often.

Gratz Skippie. 2010 has been a good year for you so far!

Menace

lol, im getting tired of gratzing you skippie......leave some for the rest of us:laugh:
i rather thought the sample would come from eviscerators, but cp is way better. gratz anyway :)

Gz man :)

First of all gratz, and second: game is dynamic :) fresq's hide droped also from another mob and its normal.

Since a saw the prots getting stronger without any update and the first DNA part dropped just after, I'm wondering if there isn't someone from MA who have button like "put the loot in this mob" :D

Status
Back