Content Release 2010.3 Heads up

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
Heads up! First Planet Company's Content Release 2010.3 including the Calypso Gateway newcomer area will be released during the afternoon (UTC) today. In-game messages will also be issued before the servers go down.

Originally Posted Here

Hopefully things go smooth :)

Bring it on! And good job with the in game messages during the maintenance period. :cool:

New NAZ has arrived! I bet they have cloned enough Jotbots to support the new arrival area lol

Heads up! First Planet Company's Content Release 2010.3 including the Calypso Gateway newcomer area will be released during the afternoon (UTC) today. In-game messages will also be issued before the servers go down.

Originally Posted Here

He, he, now they remember what to do before going offline.;)

Ahh the "Human" touch :D Much better FPC, much better. Well done :)

Bring it on .... curious ;)

in-game messages !!!! :yay::yay::yay:

uh? :scratch2:

So should we see some old systems reimplemented with this one?

No .. this is a FPC upgrade not a MA upgrade.. When will people learn the difference?

EDIT: OOps to late

never (to short):D

w00t New NAZ!! :laugh: gonna be fun to do the missions there & help out some noobs while @ it. :yay:

Btw MA/FPC when will Mentor system arrive? :scratch2:

New missions !

Welcome to Calypso new colonist, your first mission is to kill 100,000 Snablesnot male! ;)

very nice :=) looking forward to it!!!!

no the first mission is to kill 1,000,000 Chirpy Guardians with your bare hands

Can't wait to see the new facilities :woohoo:

w00t New NAZ!! :laugh: gonna be fun to do the missions there & help out some noobs while @ it. :yay:

Btw MA/FPC when will Mentor system arrive? :scratch2:

WEll, doesnt the new naz make the old mentor system obsolete? People who are still wanting to help can go there and catch the noobs, but from what I read no oldtimer has accesss to the naz and its area where noobs learn the tricks

Marco said something about pestering MA about it. I'm sure its on a corkboard somewhere under the heading of "please add me", and "SOON" ;)

Indeed. 2 places below "Change passageway lightbulb 'cause they flicker" and 5 spaces below "Buy Coffee" and 16 spaces below "LOL @ Wishlist on EF" and of course 23 spaces below "Count money"...

I could go on

<Is a parody and is not to be taken seriously. By this I mean me...not my post>

:silly:

Nice i might help some noobs if posible.

WEll, doesnt the new naz make the old mentor system obsolete?
I think Marco said that it wouldn't necessary make the Mentoring System completely obsolete. It could be like a Jedi Master/Apprentice arrangement, with NAZ being Padawan level. :silly2:

There'd still be work for mentors to do, we'll find out soon, one way or another ;)

Last edited:
Back