Ahhh the... Decorative!? Egg

Either hatchling DNA or it'll somehow be integrated into the new quest system as part of the storyline.

EDIT: Can't be hatchling DNA... they loot like shit. Could you imagine how pissed Deathifier would be if he spent 69k PED and got a useless and annoying mob out of it?

it's a nuke an TI will be blown up! give it back to neverdie!!

You noticed this a few weeks ago.. but didn't post until it was April 1st in Oz.

Convinient...

Looks like its changed from an egg that could possibly hatch to a decorative egg that wont.

I hope it was worth what you paid for it.

Hmm...you bet 1k EFD without having even 100. :scratch2:
Bet you got your ass whooped by a bookie before:silly2:

Ever heard of a BANK? :)

Is it just me or is there like an electrical current running around it? :scratch2:
If so.. It wont be long and that thing will hatch! :yay:

It's called a force shield, daaah :rolleyes: ;)

Strange the looks change just after the sales ... what is the inside info ?

Centech called it...

April "Ha-Ha" Fools... ;)

I think the egg can create Atrox up to Qwean some day !

Mari *.*
:kos:

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?

Typically, when I find something that I don't know what it is, I like to hit it with a hammer to see if that helps.

Well, with easter coming up it may actually do something soooooon :D

My thoughts exactly....but if a mutant bearded species in white robes with a staff and a crown of thorns start floating around TI this weekend I'm definately not going to shoot any....not unless I get a nail gun :laugh::laugh::laugh:

I know, I know, not in the spirit of Easter but maybe the neg rep will balance out.

just his luck the egg would hatch some vicious atrox mutant, and then they spend like 10k USD to kill it then poof, the yellow message of death,
"this creature did not carry any loot". :laugh:

Ahhh... the orb...

It's called a force shield, daaah :rolleyes: ;)
For some reason MA added a decorative enclosure with a pulse. What purpose would a force field be :scratch2: I tried to pick it up and it said no :D
also.. when you read the description..

the_egg.jpg

.. It is in waiting... which indicates that it is more than just decoration.
I think this thing is incubating.. we just need to find the key to open it.

EDIT: Dear Mr. Deathifier.. may I be included in the short list of people to witness you open this thing? :D

Last edited:
wow, looks beautiful. thanks for pic and displaying it for the masses. Some things are meant to be shared, and in the sharing achieve their full potential.

Rad

Botchla;2371209...I think this thing is incubating.. we just need to find the key to open it. EDIT: Dear Mr. Deathifier.. may I be included in the short list of people to witness you open this thing? :D[/QUOTE said:
I would say its on a timer and Im absolutely certain there will be a movie of the opening.

You noticed this a few weeks ago.. but didn't post until it was April 1st in Oz.

Convinient...

In this case the delay has a very simple reason, I just didn't get around to putting the post and screenie together due to various other activities going on (RL ones, like speaking at SXSW).

Strange the looks change just after the sales ... what is the inside info ?

My guess is that they wanted it to look a bit nicer for when I or others take pictures of it.

Consider that they already had the decorative egg enclosure, and the egg model itself, so I suppose some artist at FPC spent a little time putting the two together and making a fancy effect for it.

Have you tried hitting it with a hammer?

Typically, when I find something that I don't know what it is, I like to hit it with a hammer to see if that helps.

I couldn't find a hammer in auction :/

I do have a wrench, but all it did was make a metallic tap-tap sound when I hit it :)

But if it is on a timer, Deathifier might miss it! :eek:

Knowing my luck if anything happens it'll do so whilst I'm asleep :D

- Deathifier

plans to steal the egg for a 69,000USD$ omlette :lolup:

In this case the delay has a very simple reason, I just didn't get around to putting the post and screenie together due to various other activities going on (RL ones, like speaking at SXSW).

My guess is that they wanted it to look a bit nicer for when I or others take pictures of it.

Consider that they already had the decorative egg enclosure, and the egg model itself, so I suppose some artist at FPC spent a little time putting the two together and making a fancy effect for it.

I couldn't find a hammer in auction :/

I do have a wrench, but all it did was make a metallic tap-tap sound when I hit it :)

Knowing my luck if anything happens it'll do so whilst I'm asleep :D

- Deathifier

Deathifier..... I like you as a player... I think you're a fair and just individual who really cares about all skill leveled customers.... however.... I do believe you KNOW what's up with the egg. You're too smart to buy it for the PED you did otherwise. It's been around for years with nothing happening and you wouldn't make a foolish EU investment. Regardless.... I like the storyline revolving around the egg. I like that you're playing on it..... and I like that you're keeping MA's (or FPC's) secrets. I will make sure I do a few hunts on you LA's to give you some taxes because of this. I'm not slamming you here..... I'm patting you on the back. I just HOPE... for your sake.... that whatever it does..... it's worth at least the price you paid for it. We've recently seen what they did to Buzz with his purchase of CP and the mobs they've spawned before and since then. I hope they don't screw you over as well. I like Buzz..... think he's a great guy...... as I do you.

Good luck with the egg! Hopefully something will happen with it that I'll be willing to afford to take part in so you can make some PEDs off me.!

Well if it din't hatch this Easter... you always got next Easter... :rolleyes:

Wow, that's pretty cool looking!

Also, how great would it be if it broke open on easter and had a few pieces of candy in it? ;)

u know why it hasnt hatched?? because someone killed its mum while being hatched.... it will never hatch...

Maybe take it to the prefect's bathroom and um sit in the water for a while. ;)

Back