FYI: ATTN: FPC re: My Claimed island

Menace

Elite
Society
SECRET
Rob Menace Klok
Attn: FPC

Though many explorers have ventured over the islands West of Cape Corinth, none of them have made claim to the currently uninhabited and unclaimed land. I hereby make claim to the eastern most island located West of Cape Corinth on Planet Calypso. Co-ordinates: 60097, 88228, 106.

My assumption is, that previous colonists who ventured across these islands haven't seen reason nor purpose to attempt to inhabit them. I however can foresee the evolution of Calypso and it's people and can see a GREAT prosperous future on the small islands. It is my belief that some day they would make a great destination for vacation get-a-way's.

I would appreciate it if a small straw hut could be placed in the center of the island along with a tree for shade. I would also like an estate deed to be drawn up and placed in my inventory. Calling the island "Manticore's Lair" would be satisfactory by my standards.

Thankyou,

Rob Menace Klok
(FPC's personal ATM)

Do you want a Piña Colada with that?

Do you want a Piña Colada with that?

I'm a beer drinker personally, however after completing the beer mission I guess I'll have to take whatever is given to me. :)

Menace

Uh, yeah, that island is usually surrounded by swarms of Razortooth.

....enjoy

Uh, yeah, that island is usually surrounded by swarms of Razortooth.

....enjoy

But now we have boats, hovercrafts, and aircraft. In the past a "bad zip" could have led to certain death.... swimming equaled the same fate. In this..... the new dawn of Calypso.... we can now out run the little buggers :)

C'mon Immortal... there's still 3 or 4 left, including the one with the big black cube on it further west... claim one for yourself! We can be neighbors!

Menace :cool:

and WHY should FPC just GIVE it to you? :scratch2:

what makes you think you've earned it?

and WHY should FPC just GIVE it to you? :scratch2:

what makes you think you've earned it?

My post said I "claimed" it.... not "put it on my x-mas list".

I have also done some underwater surveying and there are no underwater "ridges" that connect these islands to the main land. The Imperial Gov't does NOT currently have laws in place preventing colonists from claiming remote land area's which are NOT geographically connected to their mainland by land and/or terrain structures. Looks like it's an open and shut case! Menace is the new owner of a completely useless pc of land! :)

Menace

Last edited:
i claim the one with the black cube on it.

Now, where's my deed?

You can have the land... just gimme the pina coladas Hanne offered. :D

All hail king Menace!! :bowdown: The ruler of...... what did you say the name of your island was??!! :scratch2:

And if FPC is handing out the islands... I'll take the one next to Menace!! ;)

You ever see that skeleton sunning himself on the old island near VU 9.4 Nymphtown? They promised him much the same, his own little island, shame the suntan lotion was poisoned eh?

Be careful if you get the deed in your inventory. :)

dez.jpg

R.I.P. Dez.

Last edited:
Attn: FPC

Though many explorers have ventured over the islands West of Cape Corinth, none of them have made claim to the currently uninhabited and unclaimed land. I hereby make claim to the eastern most island located West of Cape Corinth on Planet Calypso. Co-ordinates: 60097, 88228, 106.

My assumption is, that previous colonists who ventured across these islands haven't seen reason nor purpose to attempt to inhabit them. I however can foresee the evolution of Calypso and it's people and can see a GREAT prosperous future on the small islands. It is my belief that some day they would make a great destination for vacation get-a-way's.

I would appreciate it if a small straw hut could be placed in the center of the island along with a tree for shade. I would also like an estate deed to be drawn up and placed in my inventory. Calling the island "Manticore's Lair" would be satisfactory by my standards.

Thankyou,

Rob Menace Klok
(FPC's personal ATM)

Correction ... the first island directly West of the South end pier was claimed last year during my MidNite Moods radio show on MindStar Radio as the "MSR Party Island" ... and written about in many threads and videos of the activities. I'll have to get the coordinates in order to properly claim it though. You can actually see it while standing at the end of the South end pier. :D

And yes Hanne ... I would definitely love a Pina Colada! ;)

Correction ... the first island directly West of the South end pier was claimed last year during my MidNite Moods radio show on MindStar Radio as the "MSR Party Island" ... and written about in many threads and videos of the activities. I'll have to get the coordinates in order to properly claim it though. You can actually see it while standing at the end of the South end pier. :D

And yes Hanne ... I would definitely love a Pina Colada! ;)

Unfortunately MS9, you did not officially file claim to the land. Therefore, my claim still stands. Mineral rights also belong to me. :wtg:

Feel free to party there free of charge whenever you like though. :)

Menace

claim all you want - no one "owns" anything anymore since they changed the deeds a while back. Now things are "managed," not "owned"

claim all you want - no one "owns" anything anymore since they changed the deeds a while back. Now things are "managed," not "owned"

Ahhhh..... the EULA :(

Guess it's too late for me to lay claim to the service end of things in regards to the island...... My hopes and dreams have been CRUSHED! (Much like my Credit Card)

Menace

you need to change your profile then from "shopowner" to "shop manager". :D

Hm... this is a great new concept... ;) It's not PvP there is it ... :ahh:

Oh, we need to have an (is)land-grab event some time soon.

P.S. If there's any unclaimed islands left, I'll take one. Need some land where I can bury my pyrate treasure.

i think i have the solution

im not sure - but i think in the EULA is written somewhere:

"If theres and island that you as a participant want to claim, you can do so by placing a stack of 10.000 peds or any item or stackable worth 10ktt at the location of choice. MA and FPC wil henceforth acknowledge the claimage of said island for as long as the claim pile remains intact"

I might have misremembered some details, but im pretty sure this is the jist (gist djisd) of it.

Grats on your new island, i hope it becomes you well.

JackATHherer, thanks one of the funniest things I've read on this forum in weeks! Thanks! I'm still laughing!

I claim whatever is left to be claimed.

You need to know that the "i" in endermigne stands for "island ruler".

You didn't know? Well, neither did I...

Back