EBN: Renewed robot attacks

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher
The robots have resumed their assault on Fort Medusa and Jason Center. There are also sightings of robots in the east and west contaminated areas.Thanks to a colonist cadre of...

Originally Posted Here

East and west pvp areas ...hmm sounds like an rx event coming up very soon

So last robot wave did not get enough? :)

Its about time these kind of event have some sort of goal. For example, we have to kill X bots within Y days, or the robots will take over city Z. Or maybe hide robots all over calypso, which have to be found before a certain time etc. Use your imagination FPC!!

Is there a list of how many peds each of you have spent and any special items which are recovered ??? sofar I heard about a unl Female Jag shine guard was looted.

All I keep hearing from friends who've been killing bots has been their huge decay bills :(

All I keep hearing from friends who've been killing bots has been their huge decay bills :(

That's a very interesting thought actually. In the last wars and from experience I know I can generally expect about a 25 ped decay bill on the Vigi/6a per 300 peds ammo.

Doing the same on Saturday left me with a 45 ped decay bill on the armour.

Will have to keep a closer eye on it.

Spooky :eek:

Sleeper Service, eh? If this turns out to be Space Nazis, I'm gonna be pissed!

we need a dedicated area of Spider Bombers on their own, max mat, max dense and I would like to reiterate that this has NOTHING to do with my solo global quest *cough*

I wanna see some lower Warlocks too =P would be nice to see some finality to one story or another though, so new ones can come about, although I doubt there will be much to happen before VU10 because global economy and investment in CE2 changeover means FPC probably have very very little to play with.

:eek:
That's a very interesting thought actually. In the last wars and from experience I know I can generally expect about a 25 ped decay bill on the Vigi/6a per 300 peds ammo.

Doing the same on Saturday left me with a 45 ped decay bill on the armour.

Will have to keep a closer eye on it.

Spooky :eek:

I think my friends total (weapons and armor) was over 100ped (can't remember if they included ammo as well), I won't say how much loot they got but it was low double figures.

The biggest problem they had was the lag which left them with several other players and quite a few invisible bots. Nothing on radar, dropped a grenade at his feet and agro'd 5.

If this is a server test for the land grab I'd say it's failed.

Its about time these kind of event have some sort of goal. For example, we have to kill X bots within Y days, or the robots will take over city Z. Or maybe hide robots all over calypso, which have to be found before a certain time etc. Use your imagination FPC!!

Ah, that would be much better/cooler than this ammo wasting in a pre-determined war :)

hmmm...

Yep... and if it is just a test for CE2, it failed miserably... but maybe it's not a test...

big strong mobs better than the ones at jason

run West from Orthos

This matches data fromt he intercepted robot com traffic, as one of the PvP zones is out that way.

Go get 'em and keep an eye out for RX unit infiltrators or other shenanigans!

Sleeper Service, eh? If this turns out to be Space Nazis, I'm gonna be pissed!

Did you read the prologue to my Robot Wars Chronicles, with the purest of all human races, the robot ? :X

No, but I did just finish an audio book of "Rocketship Galileo". (Written by Heinlein, read by Spider Robinson!)

Damn Space Nazis.

525,119 is just outside the zone, its safe

Give me more Bots :D

:eek:

I think my friends total (weapons and armor) was over 100ped (can't remember if they included ammo as well), I won't say how much loot they got but it was low double figures.

The biggest problem they had was the lag which left them with several other players and quite a few invisible bots. Nothing on radar, dropped a grenade at his feet and agro'd 5.

I think your friend's decay averaged (over 2 runs in 2 days) to around 150-200 ped per run, including armour, weapons, amps and FAP, but not ammo ;)

This was in a run of about 200-250 PED ammo and recovered less than 100 PED tt loot.

I'm pretty sure the results are mostly due to your friend being attacked by multiple invisible bots. Salamander was nearly 2/3 decayed... seemed VERY fast decay to your friend.

However...

I heard that last night your friend abandoned the defense of the TPs and went to blast some mid-high lvl drones in the hills north of Twin with MUCH better results :)

Still need more money MA?
How about start delivering equal ammounts of entertainment value and
people will deposit more.:mad:

Oh yes please. =)

Also there is nothing of interest at Fury and Medusa. So let the robots alone...geee, everytime its announced as an attack. Maybe they are friendly this time...but nooo, you guys see a drone and shoot it...bah!

Good idea, raise the Medusa spawn ten times and add all sorts of droids to defende it. Shut down TP so we have to come from the outside. First team to reach and activate the TP wins something.

add all sorts of droids to defende it.

This is a good point. I'm sat here looking at a big poster of the Bots of Calypso... Where are the Jamraiders, the Surveillanceunits, the Trucks, the SteelBirds?

It sux that I can't afford to take part :(
Lost mega on my attempts to help, the decay was insane! Wish I was rich enough to have an avatar good enough to break even~
Rich get richer, todays HoF list speaks volumes re: bot invasion.
Sometimes I wish I had enough self control to just say no to the login button.

Back