- Dec 3, 2005
- Avatar Name
- Jack "The Creature" Russel
hmmmm wheres the content list still lol - something to keep the boredom at bay
Strange paper said:MindArk PE AB.
Entropia Universe® is trademark or registered trademark of Mindark PE AB.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
This is TOP SECRET! Anybody revealing it, or parts of it, or even thinks of, will be fed to them hamsters!
Entropia Universe Update 9.4.0
planned for 16 Feb 2009
don't release until 1 day after it went live!!!
This is Jan - read and follow! The italic parts after and including the "$$$" are for internal use only, made by me for your information, and DOUBLE TOP SECRET! Anybody revealing it, or parts of it, or even thinks of, will be fed to them hamsters!
- Performance improvements.
$$$ We bought another 2 hamsters, and they have to be fed, so work! now! faster!
- Fixed issue affecting some make up masks again.
$$$ The s****r that made results possible not beeing exactly copies of Barbie or Ken has been made server energy. We don't get the money from Mattel for nothing - so better not fail in the future!
- In order to add a new level of fun, enjoyment and challenge the following mobs have been adjusted:
$$$ This will make them bleed, and will greatly add to our income! For sure some morons will revolt (Have you finally made this "MadMaiden" leave?), so:
- All not yet adjusted.
- The mobs adjusted in the past have been further adjusted.
Order to the balance team:
Have some ModFAP's and other fat stuff dropping to our company avas, from the most expensive mobs, and post on EF - this will make them stupids deposit even more! But, when you don't want to feed the servers, DO NOT EVEN THINK OF DROPPING THEM TO NOT-MA AVAS!!!
- To give an incentive to new participants we have made sweat sellable to the TT now. TT Price has been adjusted to 0.01 PEC per bottle. To avoid disturbances of the EU economy the composition of sweat has been changed - 1 piece of Force Nexus and 2 bottles of Sweat now yield 5 Mind Essences.
$$$ Miners still made too much profit, and there still was participants living from sweating, according to EF - this should put an end to this!
- 10 new large Land Areas have been introduced, all on Eudoria. Find them!
To avoid them being empty until next LG (that is planned to be just after the planets have been released) we gave the deeds directly to the 10 most wealthy participants, along with an expenses attendance of 10K PED's each - to make sure they'd immediately fill them with most beginner friendly mobs like Araneatrox Elite (New!), Agrash and Leumed (we even put the DNA parts into loot - find them and get rich!).
To accommodate this change all LA fee's have been adjusted for 10%, fixed.
$$$ Guess we'll scrap our office Ferrari's - what would you think of personal Lear Jet's? Marco thinks the chicks would go crazy for those ...
And then - I'm finally tired of getting blackmailed by those we need to feed once more with this - Full ModCamorra (UL), Unique Official MindArk PHG, (both for an not-MA avatar of yours) and a 10 years contract with 5 times of current wage for the one that brings an idea of how to get rid of those without hurting our business!
Even it didn't hurt this much - after all, 7 of 10 of them are MA avas anywhere - but I want to get rid of those greedy bas****s!
- To further add to a diversity of professions, and to encourage you to try out new things, we have deleted any things formerly sold by the TT. Instead we have introduced new (L) blueprints that enable you to easily craft them yourself, with the common material you're looting every day! Loot yourself one of those BP's, and happily craft yourself your own Opalo's, ammunitions and bombs!
$$§ Whoever leaks that this are L10 BP's with a max. click value of 100 gets ripped of his balls by me personally! Or done something comparable, should'nt this work because of lack of balls, or because of possible enjoying!
- To add to diversity in Avatar appearance we have changed the way armor and clothing decays. All unlimited versions of armor or cloth pieces have been changed to a max. TT value of 500 PED, keeping it's current value. The difference in look from full TT to min. condition value has been increased to allow you to customize your outfit to your desires.
It was unavoidable to increase the dressing cost of any clothing items to 1 PED - but whoever changes his/ her clothing in EU?
$$$ DO NOT TELL THEM that skirts and trousers don't go with corresponding armor parts anymore - or feed the servers!
And again we had to exclude coats - see above for "blackmailing" and the offered reward!
- And a whole lot of minor bugfixes, improvements and changes necessary for the ongoing change to CE2.
$$$ Wanna see the faces when they realize we'll charge 1 PED for every revival from now on, and that we have made all adjacent revivals near the new LA's of Eudoria right into the LA's, and that "adjusting" of mobs means tripling HP and a regen of 45HP/ sec - they'll need T10 (L)'s to even kill a young snable! MUHAHA!!!
$$$ Come to my bureau after the VU is online, we'll have loads of booze off course, and loads of hookers, and, as I hope, loads of fun! And never forget - here at MA it's a very simple rule: Obey and enjoy, or fuel the servers - simple right? Even you will understand - MUHAHA!!!
LooooL - Way too much time on your hands
Just something to think about: By the time CE2 will finally be implemented in Entropia, the CE2 engine will be old news, and there will be several better ones available on the market…