Has MA abandoned ship?

People are lacking humour... :D

I'm with Wollo :ahh:

They are all on an island drinking Pina Colada... :wtg:

Why would MA abandon ship? They still have all these forum whores to still gather income from.....Heck, I deposited 5 dollars just yesterday... :silly2:

The financial numbers are lower than usual because of how much money they sunk into Cry/vu10. At least thats how I see it.

And in the last few days there have been some extremely large loots. So I'm not sure how that relates to your loot reference.

Oh well, people bring this up all the time - but the sky has yet to fall. Plus with all the investors for the current planet build up, it would seem rather illogical to withdraw.

The financial numbers are lower than usual because of how much money they sunk into Cry/vu10. At least thats how I see it.

And in the last few days there have been some extremely large loots. So I'm not sure how that relates to your loot reference.

Oh well, people bring this up all the time - but the sky has yet to fall. Plus with all the investors for the current planet build up, it would seem rather illogical to withdraw.

We had two weeks with relatively little loots above 10k, only the last 2-3 days had quite a few bigger ones, only the system levelling some pay backs.

And if I take a look at the financial numbers, count in that normally this was during what others called the "worst recession of the last 20 years", those are quite amazing numbers.
The sky has been falling the past 100 000 years and it will at least the next few millenia also, at least as long as there are humans around who try to find the answer to live, the universe and everything :D

I expected a much worse financial report. Especially with the global economy the last couple years.

The sky isnt falling.

Well actually technically the sky is falling, since we get pelted with 10s of thousands or more micrometeorites each day! Or massive amounts of neutrinos, gamma rays, photons, and other forms of radiation/particles from space on a daily basis. RUN FOR YOUR LIVEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!

In the time it took you to read this post, about 500,000,000,000,000 neutrinos came from space and passed through your body!

The sky has been falling the past 100 000 years...

The sky has been falling since the moment the atmosphere formed. I'd be more worried if the sky stopped obeying the laws of gravity and floated off into space taking all the oxygen with it. :silly2:

Now the serious question; how long till the first "Sky is flying away" thread? :scratch:

The sky has been falling since the moment the atmosphere formed. I'd be more worried if the sky stopped obeying the laws of gravity and floated off into space taking all the oxygen with it. :silly2:

Now the serious question; how long till the first "Sky is flying away" thread? :scratch:

You should not watch "The Universe" too much, just because there is a possibillity that gravity stops working, it is nothing one should be really concerned with. Besides, likelyhood of Mercury colliding with us is higher, but I think our sun will blow the athmosphere away before that when she goes runs goes nova :D

We had two weeks with relatively little loots above 10k, only the last 2-3 days had quite a few bigger ones, only the system levelling some pay backs.

And if I take a look at the financial numbers, count in that normally this was during what others called the "worst recession of the last 20 years", those are quite amazing numbers.
The sky has been falling the past 100 000 years and it will at least the next few millenia also, at least as long as there are humans around who try to find the answer to live, the universe and everything :D

Well by that logic even if the proverbial MA sky was falling, itll still be up for a long time to come lol :D

sure, sure
[YOUTUBE]2y5IZFHJEFU[/YOUTUBE]​

another thread that lacks some common sense.

- The dropping lootrate (can't find the thread)

You can't find the thread???

Half of the :bs: that gets posted on EF is about how loot sucks. Just pick one... :rolleyes:

Cheers for you for posting our weekly "Sky is falling" thread :laugh:

We haven't seen Marco in a while either. Anyone know whats up with that?

We haven't seen Marco in a while either. Anyone know whats up with that?

He should come back really, lets hope he doesnt stick his size 9's in his mouth :D

... flown to some tropical island and are enjoying the cocktails while laughing about having pulled it off....

:scratch2:

YOU ARE WRONG!!! is not an island... It is Cancun (Mexico) that is a peninsula!

The sky maybe falling but its going to hit ur head. Not mine.

Aanndd tune back in next week when the truth is revealed! Jesus has been seen together with marco playing eu, killing big paying low! Truth or farse? Tune in next week on entropuaforum live @ 9am to find out!!

And what now again? Ma pushing a deal to use ce, sets it live, runs it for an month and then tudeluu?

*facepalm*

I'm sorry but this is an troll post x(

And your not assuming :laugh:

No, I am looking at what is happening, and scratching my head because of it.

I really don't believe the speed with which people jump in to shout how this is a sky-is-falling thread, while I am just combining some things and wondering wth is going on.

(And in the process, I am hoping that the powers that be take notice and shape up their performance a little)

The finances:-
Several reasons that report could be down, falling dollar, players not depositing as they were waiting for cE and/or SGA, and later because they are unimressed with CE bugs or simply can't login now...and of couse the biggies of summer and massive global recession don't help either.

VU updates coming regularly tend to suggest someone is over there working, as do the recent forum posts and FPC guys playing in events.

They just aren't communicating with us much...or well as we'd like?
Nothing new.

t

Uhm...the reports have been down for the last few reports already. This is not a one-time thing. And the profit is artificially high....

"Cash is fact, profit an opinion"... universal truth among everyone with an iota of knowledge about accounting.

Having said that....

the kneejerk reflex of "the sky is falling" is just amazing....

I mean, come on....

YES: I see stuff happening which is unprofessional (David), YES: I see numbers which do not give me an incentive to invest in MA shares, YES: the overall dropping lootrate is a commonly seen trend (despite my little bit of luck lately).

And YES, I wouldn't mind this acting as a little kick in the arse for some MA/FPC guys, but come on.... I really would have expected that people here would be able to sense the tongue-in-cheek-character of my post as well ....

Uhm...the reports have been down for the last few reports already. This is not a one-time thing. And the profit is artificially high....

are you an investor in the company? no. so what exactly has that got to do with you?

I really don't believe the speed with which people jump in to shout how this is a sky-is-falling thread, while I am just combining some things and wondering wth is going on...

Your use of a link to http://www.webgamefavorites.com/hall-of-fame.html instead of the financial report had me questioning whether you were serious or just posting a very dry joke thread. It is hard to take a discussion seriously when you are wondering whether you are supposed to laugh or not. ;)

Truth is - this game IS going downwards atm, yet nothing special.

Everyone has a part of their guilt. I mean - the way community treated the poor guy who only stopped to ask if he could play this game for 15$ / mo and everyone started pestering him as if he sent all to forbiden places...

Every game has its life cycle and then drastic changes occur. IMHO the way EU developed is kinda sad sight :( I miss early days of positive attitude, many active ppl in my soc, opportunities to profit since every once in a while something was added, etc.

And the only thing keeping this from being a great game is:

EU IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS IT WAS 3.5 YEARS AGO when I started.

Same professions, same way of cycling PED, same same same.

I.

Your use of a link to http://www.webgamefavorites.com/hall-of-fame.html instead of the financial report had me questioning whether you were serious or just posting a very dry joke thread. It is hard to take a discussion seriously when you are wondering whether you are supposed to laugh or not. ;)

Fair point... Adding the wrong link was a total screwup by yours truly, copy pasting the wrong stuff to the wrong spot.

are you an investor in the company? no. so what exactly has that got to do with you?

Remember they announced an IPO?

Apart from that, I AM a stakeholder in this company. And so are you. Therefore, you should pay attention to the numbers as well.

Truth is - this game IS going downwards atm, yet nothing special.

Everyone has a part of their guilt. I mean - the way community treated the poor guy who only stopped to ask if he could play this game for 15$ / mo and everyone started pestering him as if he sent all to forbiden places...

(...)

I.

Who pestered the newcomer? Are we talking about the "I am considering PE thread"? The way I read that, he asked questions, and people answered, and PE wasn't for him.

No, I am looking at what is happening, and scratching my head because of it.

Seriously the "Jesus is coming" guy in New York is telling you exactly the same but still you are assuming stuff. You don't know more than anyone else.

Back