FYI: Healers strike @ sweatcamp

What a huge kerfuffle, I didn't see any of this around Swamp Camp as I have been hunting and not sweating.

I'm surprised it couldn't have been solved by just not healing "the complainers" and just healing the genuine newbies and those grateful for the help. I doubt the complainers couldn't have been more than a few people and I suspect they would either be very new and needed supply and demand explaining to them, or a few disgruntled "troublemakers" just enjoying causing arguments for its own sake.

Either way I'm sure it'll blow over - if it doesn't, there will be less sweat around and the price may start to increase.

hmm...

Huh? Not sure about healers at Sweat Camp, but I always find healers and focusers at Neas. I even got focused at auction room in PA the other day, so I think it's just a few oddball weirdo healers that were yelling and raising a ruckus? They probably don't even have Nea's TP yet?

At least at Neas, people are glad the healers are there... and many thank yous go round.

Honestly, I'm not sure why some do heal, but they do, and I won't complain.. but really, at Neas, the Ambu are so close to the TP that even if a healer is not there, it's not that hard to just go and keep running out there and sweating even if you only have 1 health... the run from revive is very close... so close, in fact that if you drag mob out to get the name bar, you can sometimes still see the namebar for the mob after you revive.

maybe I may say something too...

At first, excuse my english and mistypes, Iam damn typo... who know me, know what I talk about... so... How it all starts... at start was reseller of sweat and godknows of what else... so... main "argument" was no one seen healers to buy sweat at camp (btw, not true tho) and that idea theyre overstocked by ME, if they can spent that much and heal them, so they dont buy another sweat and price is going down in cause of that... so... all this strike was just BIG finale of an reseller's try to defend his low prices. well, I know who was that, know who start strike... I was behind all... and my sentence : "well... say them no more sweat from them and no more heal for them." sry if someone was hurt by endings, but only one result for me now... Ill heal just friends, well known persons and soc members... and no one is supposed to follow my decisions... Im just noob as all those ppl in swamp, so I tryied to help them as someone helps me when I start... thats my reason why Iam there... ofc skills... I dont plan to sell my skills (can happen never say never)... I want just to be enough skilled when I need it... and helping others is good way too... ofc kosmos is right about that we can do it better by myself in wilderness, but I think she know me better than others here... then she know Iam lill strange... ;) so, one person trying to excuse himself started that what ends by strike... and for me it have more results, which i type upper in this... ofc healers cant affect this, max lill moderate by keeping them alive longer, and give them more try between two deaths... but its just lill faster than they do it without heals... so no affect... Just me personaly... I feel hurt by someone who say Iam one of ppl who lower price... once more sry for my english and hope someone can understand this all... btw, hope we explain(understand persecute xD) few resellers in swamp so ppl can see how it is ... so take all strike as ended... heal them as Ur wishes and needs... they worth it... never know if one day someone of them will pay awesome markup for Ur item... GL all... ;)

Why do I have the feeling that this strike was nothing more than wishful thinking ?! :D

Nice thread... i go outta my way trying to find a nice serious post to find something amusing or funny to comment on and these Hilarious storys just keep popping up... guess theres no need for a comedian in EU afterall... :cool:

Please... someone tell me i'm wrong and these types of attitudes are cycles in EU.... and the average player-base age ain't declining? :eek: :rolleyes:

In my opinion, MF healers should open a free healing service for hunters. Though it should be free, but donation is appreciated. I bet if there is no hunter donate some when they get good global or hof ;).

Hunters will gain more benefit from those free service, MF healers still burn as much ped as they always do. In the end both parties would be happy.

For those sweaters, no more healers, harder to get sweat -> sweat price increases -> they are happy too :laugh:

healers

LMAO yes healers help the sweaters and they do a great job but to strick because someone calls you a scammer to funny and it is not healers that is makeing the price drop its those bloody RESELLERS if you are a healer and a reseller well you are to be blamed.... so if someone at work calls you drop kick are you going to go on strike plz stop crying over nothing take note sticks and stone my break my bone but NAMES will never hurt me.... time to grow up... oh and if i dont get healed because of this post so be it , it just shows how old you are...

.... i still dont get it .... how can u strike at something u do willingly .... it is not like someone is forcing u to heal there ....

..it is not healers that is makeing the price drop its those bloody RESELLERS

:rofl: too funny!

That's the first time I think I've ever heard resellers being accused of lowering the market price of anything.

:D

hmm i think there is some abusive focusing thread maybe read that... i dindn`t anyway... well yeah whiners are a good reaseon to stay away from sweat champ...

Actually, the have a fair point. In fact, I'm going to start boycotting the loot system. Looting mobs brings down the market price of all the loot I sell. Shout it with me:

HELL NO, WE WON'T LOOT! HELL NO, WE WON'T LOOT! HELL NO, WE WON'T LOOT! HELL NO, WE WON'T LOOT!....

:D

(sorry to bring up a month-old thread - just had to make fun of it, though)

hmm. Maybe some people go round and hunt all mobs at sweat camp? Then you see what real complaints are. :wtg:

I know where your coming from ask anyone at nea's what they think of JJ and you will get some wonderfull insults back i can asure you :) they seem to think they own the LA and no one can hunt there, for this reason everytime i hunt ambulimax i hunt right under thier feet :laugh:

I think the answer is really simple - kids are off school, it's the only thing i can think for such unfounded and childish comments. :)

People complain about everything at sweat camp, if it's not the price of sweat it's the scammers and traders, and resellers, or kill steals, or killing the mob your sweating, blah blah blah. I enjoy the conversations though. I go there and say crap just to stir up trouble.

But in the end, EU will still be here, ppl will sweat, the price of everything will flucuate, and those that whined will have moved on to another game, and will be replaced by new whiners.

It's a horrible vicious circle.

Sweating is so simple that 99% of your sweating time can be converted to making up some conspiracy theories.

Hey there. Everywhere i go, every game i play that has a forum (or not) must have this topic.... WTF. There are always people complaining, and there will always be. You cannot please everyone. Even if you please them, there will always be at least one who WILL complain, because this is what it does, complains.

Lets have fun and feed theyr complains, just for fun.. :)

Seems everyones a scammer these days - its the in thing.

Pilot scammers
Healer scammers
Amp scammers
Scanner Scammers
Team Scammers
Auction Scammers
Trade Scammers
Landgrab Scammers
Price Scammers
Trust Scammers
PVP Scammers
Mob kill scammers
Mob train Scammers
Bot Scammers
EF Scammers
Ego Scammers
Event Scammers
And what about those Hunter scammers who kill the dry mobs? They are making it easier for sweaters to survive and get even more sweat ;)

lol most fun ive read in along time. wonderfull thread!

Wed

Me thinks me is gonna go hunt some sweater's pets :D

Sweating is so simple that 99% of your sweating time can be converted to making up some conspiracy theories.

This, is the winner.

Lol seriously this has to be because the kids were off school, I cant imagine anyone really argueing that the healers are trying to lower the price via, consuming sweat to heal people.

now if they were all fapping that'd make things a little more fun

It might be worth telling the new players that Mind force is the way that sweat is used up, then again........ they probably wouldn't believe it anyway haha. There has always been griefers and although this is against the eula (which i read for the first time yesterday) there is no way to stop/control what ppl say and do. Best to just ignore it and heal them if you want if not then go heal yourself:wtg:

Healers are scammers? What bright mind thought of that one? If anyone is responsible for the bad prices of sweat, its the sweaters themselves. No one makes them sell there sweat for cheaper than they have to! There just to impatient and don't want to wait the extra few days to get a better buyer. If all the sweaters would sell at .5 people would have to buy at .5!

Healers are scammers? What bright mind thought of that one? If anyone is responsible for the bad prices of sweat, its the sweaters themselves.

Healers consume ME, which is made from sweat and nexus. And the more nexus is consumed, the price goes up, and with the price of nexus going up, the price of sweat goes down.

:dunce:

Then you get people like me who enjoy buying (months ago mind you) at .50 and selling at .48 just for kicks. Best .02 pec ive ever donated to MA.

God I love swamp camp.:yay:

Some words of wisdom from a Coyote.

Well I'm going to speak my mind here on all angles..

To the sweaters: first off sometimes it's too hasty to judge a healer as a scammer.. what are they taking from you? Your health? No, they are actually helping you survive longer in the game.. So instead of screaming "HEAL ME PLZ" Just politely ask for a healing and thank the healers.. Also the healers who are using mind force are indeed using sweat..(Well Mind Essence at least.) Mind Essence is just one way to be healed.. if you think you can do better, then go to the TT Terminal Pay 9 PED and get yourself a Vivo T1. You can see how expensive even repairing a T1 gets you..(until you are skilled up to use a T5 (L) at which point you should either be depositing or you will be still asking for heals from these healers who are there to help you.

To the Healers I say this. You're not scamming anyone.. You're using your talents and skills to their fullest potential. You are also helping to drive the sweat market by using Mind Essence rather than using a Mechanical fap.. My advice is to look for bargins in the AU and buy cheap ME..After all there are some rather greedy ME Dealers who are just wanting to make a profit..

To the Community. Stop bickering.. Each person is there to help the other. I help out by trading guns and ammo for sweat at a fair price..if you think it's unfair then sell your sweat and reap your own rewards..

But the one thing people have forgotten is to have fun and to have proper ettiquette. After all, this is a game, not the end all of making a PED. I go out of my way to help those who aren't looking for a handout but real people who are trying to learn the ropes. After all I've made some good friends and have started to build a relationship to people who are there to help me as well better understand the game..

Or as Rodney King would say

Can't we all just get along?

Ben Coyote (aka "The Blind Bandit."

if you know your friends, then you'll shall be saved! oh yeah i own 2 vivos i wouldnt mind if healers go on strike! alot of people now these days dont have much appreciation than they used to... must be the moral conflict the world has its impending doom on us! :eyecrazy:

hmmm this is my third post, i got too happy being a new member of this site, smoked a bowl, and .... okay thats enough for now.. its boogie time!! :wtg:

Im going in EU now see ya folks! :yay:

Iam a bit surprised, this thread is still alive...

Back