Hey (You know who you are)

Unfortunately, thugs who push in money exists in sweden in organized form. Just google for kriminella gäng indrivning and use google language tools to translate from swedish.

An official report of gang activities: http://www.ekobrottsmyndigheten.se/templates/Page____2382.aspx

lol Sweden is becoming like Russia during the 90s ))

soon your prime ministers will be dancing drunk and fighting in parlament, and russaia will have to strengthen the country entry laws for sweedes :p

p.s. searched for Swedish Mafia, and only found this - I'm really impressed

[youtube]w2Q-oD0RNX4[/youtube]

Last edited:
Gently, I know who John Wayne is.

They may exist freely in the world of movies, but in the real world it's some desperate chancer just waiting to be caught.

I'm not explaining, but satire usually works better when you actually have an idea of what you're talking about. Regardless I'm not going to elaborate, so I'll just end here with "haha hilarious, you sure proved your point!" and you can continue thinking whatever you may think.

Anyways, believe what you want, noone's hiring shottas, noone's getting their gun back, nothing will come of any of this (unless Star gave the dude the 50k in exchange) so instead of breaking the norm and trying to post in jest again, I will join the others in pointlessly exclaiming;

"GIVE HIM HIS GUN!#$@*Y$!"

I only made this post because obviously the light heartedness of my original post went way over your heads and you actually thought I was serious about having someone killed over an overly-friendly-uber-entropian and his tendency to lend multiple thousands of dollars to people he met online, which in my personal opinion, is one of the most newbie things anyone could ever do online - so now I am flagging the lightheartedness and saying...
He doesn't deserve his gun back, if anything the scammer worked for it.
This is my opinion and I'll be waiting for Nighthawk's - and any other internet-rep.org members' - lovely, insightful and ultimately pointless negative rep messages (lol).

I only made this post because obviously the light heartedness of my original post went way over your heads and you actually thought I was serious about having someone killed over an overly-friendly-uber-entropian and his tendency to lend multiple thousands of dollars to people he met online, which in my personal opinion, is one of the most newbie things anyone could ever do online - so now I am flagging the lightheartedness and saying...
He doesn't deserve his gun back, if anything the scammer worked for it.
This is my opinion and I'll be waiting for Nighthawk's - and any other internet-rep.org members' - lovely, insightful and ultimately pointless negative rep messages (lol).

Satire works best when it's done well:) When it backfires it's also worked, so don't worry.

Give Rep his gun back.

Hurrikane

Just because law hasn't caught up 100 percent to the world yet doesn't make someone stupid for trusting someone they have known for a while. This feels like the she-asked-for-it-wearing-that-miniskirt defense... weak.

To turn around and say he actually deserves the gun for having succeeded in conning someone tells a lot about you as a person in my eyes, and anyone with a sense of morality not burned away by anonymity or relative anonymity. Feels like arguing with kids some days, they use the same mentality, throwing morals right out the window cause it's virtual.

The only solace i take from this is that as individuals they are likely to repeat this kind of behavior, and i know in time Darwinism kicks these assholes to the curb when they run into a more sociopath prick with even less morals. Scum like this eventually take each other out, just sucks they have to screw it up for us less heartless ppl. They play the odds, eventually they catch up to them.

This shows a person's true colors, and people who have morals and don't, clearly. Standing behind the veil of it not being easily enforced is really disgusting. It is the kind of mentality that preaches it's ok if u can get away with murder, go fk urselves.

Had to add, this could all be easily solved with a lending system in place MA...

Last edited:
On another note and to entertain those of us waiting for an update on this whole situation (Did he sell the gun!? Did Mercury accidentally trade the 50k for a normal EP40?! Did...???) I thought that I'd link, for your reading pleasure, a scam of epic proportions!
The MM scam has nothing on THIS!
:naughty:

ps: scam or not, that guy should be a damn journalist! I couldn't peel myself away from reading his story the first time I came across it.

nb: some of you will have read about this before. iirc it's been linked here in the past.

On another note and to entertain those of us waiting for an update on this whole situation (Did he sell the gun!? Did Mercury accidentally trade the 50k for a normal EP40?! Did...???) I thought that I'd link, for your reading pleasure, a scam of epic proportions!
The MM scam has nothing on THIS!
:naughty:

ps: scam or not, that guy should be a damn journalist! I couldn't peel myself away from reading his story the first time I came across it.

nb: some of you will have read about this before. iirc it's been linked here in the past.

Read that before. Not sure how real it is but had me riveted.

Read that before. Not sure how real it is but had me riveted.

That particular story is fiction. No one in the Eve community heard of it. THere have been bigger "actual" scams in Eve that netted far more virtual (worthless) money.

Would be nice if the rest of us were able to know which avatar did what.

But then this forum is lame and unfairly moderated:yay:

There have been several links to the entropia law website which details everything. If you can't find that just google entropialaw and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

There have been several links to the entropia law website which details everything. If you can't find that just google entropialaw and I'm sure you will find what you are looking for.

And it's also linked in several threads over the last days / weeks / months which arose and discussed the issue. Forum search or going through all linked threads should work

You would be suprised at the prices for injuring/killing is in reality (LOW). Unfortunately alot of soldiers/mercenaries after the Jugoslav war (not to leave out other east european states supplied there fair share as well) moved into this business area :(

I do not condone violence.... just a harsh reality

LOL that must be why you have posted in it 135 times and are still logging on.

Back