How not to act durring an event

Haxtor moogle

Prowler
Society
Benevolence
Haxtor Moogle Kupo
Had this happen to me while hunting at Ithica the other day :(

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orhMoxGJj2o[/YOUTUBE]

What you cant read is the constant swearing and hostile words being said to me. All this because he claims I kill steeled from him? When in fact he stole the robot from me and my team mate and got the loot.

"You ruin my game" " I'll annoy the F*#$ out of you"

I have never been this upset in game ever. :(

no names posted here on forum

rich coming from somone pking in the middle of killing mobs at wolverine :dunno:

I think he was just trying to show off his fresh new afro! :laugh:

Yeah sadly these events bring out the worst in people. Thread after thread here lately. It sure looks like you were trying to avoid this person. Some just can`t let it go. Shit happens and people are right to say what they have to say. But say it and let it be would do more than trying to fight fire with fire I think. A persistent bugger was`nt he?

Look at me! Look at me! Look at my new fro bro! Fresh or what?!

sadly some people were just born to be an ass, best just to move on and forget about it m8 :/

Support case w/ youtube link & timestamp. :)

So?:scratch2:

This happens all the time at these events. Deal with it

In fact, you always know when you are on the radar, as you you always always get the Moogle line in all chat "I shot that mob" :laugh:

Seriously Moogle, you have been in a few of these things now. You know how it it goes.

It can't upset you that much as you keep putting yourself on the line. If it upset you that much, you would be skilling the 3x somewhere else.

But as you actually enjoy it, you still play on the event mobs.

So why whine about it??

Just shoot more :)

I can't decide what reply to put here, so I have to make two:

"When midgets attack." :laugh:

"It looks like [insert name] lost his [insert name]." :D

OMFG!! :rofl:

That affro jumping up and down is funny as hell LOL :laugh:

Sorry if it annoyed you, I would have just moved area for a while.. well, after tearing a strip off someone for ruining my game-play :cool:

C + P + Screenie, ticket to ma.

:)

I have heard some complains about you ks'ing and killing other participants during the event as well..

I am not to judge, and the behavior from that twat is definately annoying... However i do not hunt bots due to people ks'ing from me all the time, both on purpose and by mistake.

If that annoy-tard you caught on record felt that he could not compete with you damage-wise, and if you ks'ed from him or he felt that you ks'ed from him, i can see why he would do something like this.

To everyone; If you can't handle the event mess, hunt something else, somewhere else!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...k-nate-valley-wolverine-hope.html#post1668576

Moogle, I know the feeling, happened to me yesterday as well. I got so upset I started yelling in all chat, upon which I received pm's from people on the radar what was going on, seemed that person annoyed others as well. I guess we have to deal with these people and ignore them even if its hard to do so. If people don't get a reaction at all they will stop faster I think. Good thing you have filmed it.

To everyone; If you can't handle the event mess, hunt something else, somewhere else!
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...k-nate-valley-wolverine-hope.html#post1668576

People, well some, always just get aggro, almost straight away.

I K.S'd the other day, no biggie really, he had only tagged it.

What this person didnt know, was that my side of the screen, my daughter was nagging me for glue for homework :laugh:

I had Copydex, Prit-stik, and Superglue all in a tin, and we were having a discussion wether if the glue was for card, plastic, paper etc.

I didnt want her using SuperGlue, as its lethal in the wrong hands lol.. anyhoo just then I see an Aurli running at me, didnt look at radar, had been looking at my daughter and speaking.. I shot it.. killed it.. and it wasnt mine.

Oh well, shit happens, Im not a kill stealer.. but if Im distracted, even I manage it :ahh:

Known K'S'ers aside, people make mistakes, its how you deal with it afterwards that counts.

No point making a bad situation worse.

Reactions: Lo.
Forgot something:

KS'ing is NOT a voilation of the EULA(unless under extreme circumstances)

However, what jump-tard is doing is DEFINATELY a voilation and falls under the category "ruining another participants experience".

As much as anyone hate being KS'ed, the solution is simple - Go somewhere else.

Reactions: dj.
<statement retracted>

the full facts were not brought to light....until now

Last edited:
If I had a Ped for every time I have heard you whine about Ks etc.........I could buy all the stuff needed for POE amour :rolleyes:

Dude you have been KS'ing since the migration. Not to mention pk'ing people at revive who were hunting spiders.. and tp'ing into the crater and aggroing 100 eomon and warlocks to kill all the hunters there.

Pot? Kettle? Black? Mean anything to you...?

Great Video

Sorry to here of your up-setting Hunt,,

However, I really am in tears just now laughing at that little guy jumping up and down - that's gotta be the funnest Eu movie I've ever seen......

+rep for making my day - even if it wasn't yours.

I think you may of won your self a land area - send it to MA

Mf.

Last edited:
lmao that midget is the funniest thing i have seen in ages where did you loot him? this is the midget --------->:yay:

I can't stop laughing either!:laugh:

rich coming from somone pking in the middle of killing mobs at wolverine :dunno:

add blatant KS'ing to the list too ...

If only we could +rep ingame during these events ... the jumping midget would get my vote for sure

no names posted here on forum

i see from the video it's sanity from supremacy reign... :rolleyes:

if it was annoying you so much why didn't you just say sorry ( even if you didn't mean it) and let it be over with ...

remeber it takes two to tango....

OMFG!! :rofl:
That affro jumping up and down is funny as hell LOL :laugh:

lol yeh all sorg's work :D

Supremacy Reign should know better...tut tut tut :duh:

there's always another side to the story...

maby nAn should know better ... :O

edit : or is it "Digital Clarity" , what soc are you in these days moogle

Last edited:
did the shooter do anything, to piss the midget off?

haha i love that shoot with a jumping afro midget

"Maxtor Hoogle" :D,

No doubt you are a good guy, but it seems you did some annoying stuff yourself;)

Anyhows the little jumping dude with an afro is just TO funny :rofl:

What you failed to show Moogle is you constant attempts at killstealing the mobs I was hunting. You continued even after many requests to stop. I moved and you followed me. I was even outdamaging you and your team-mate and you still kept trying.

I even asked you for an appology for your attempts at killstealing and you told me 'piss off noob'!

My actions were in an attempt to demonstrate how disrupting your actions were to me.

I realise that my language may have been offensive and I appologise for it. Im sure you have heard worse, so give it up with the 'crocodile tears'.

I do not appologise for my annoying actions however, as I was giving you a taste of your own medicine. I can only hope that next time you decide that disrupting other peoples play and attempting killstealing is a reasonable thing to do that your victim does the same thing to you.

Running to EF to 'tell tales' and not giving the whole story shows just what type of person you are. Sly, underhanded and downright lacking in decency.

And for those that are calling me 'twat' and 'retard' and so on...do you normally form opinions based upon one-side of an issue? If so, I pity you.

Sanity

Last edited:
lmao @ the afro midget!!! :laugh: omg...this made my day...he sure got his minutes of fame there...the dude sure got some serious jumping up n down skills...what a monkey! :laugh:

What you failed to show Moogle is you constant attempts at killstealing the mobs I was hunting. You continued even after many requests to stop. I moved and you followed me. I was even outdamaging you and your team-mate and you still kept trying.

I even asked you for an appology for your attempts at killstealing and you told me to get lost.

My actions were in an attempt to demonstrate how disrupting your actions were to me.

I realise that my language may have been offensive and I appologise for it. Im sure you have heard worse, so give it up with the 'crocodile tears'.

I do not appologise for my annoying actions however, as I was giving you a taste of your own medicine. I can only hope that next time you decide that disrupting other peoples play and attempting killstealing is a reasonable thing to do that your victim does the same thing to you.

Running to EF to 'tell tales' and not giving the whole story shows just what type of person you are. Sly, underhanded and downright lacking in decency.

And for those that are calling me 'twat' and 'retard' and so on...do you normally form opinions based upon one-side of an issue? If so, I pity you.

Sanity

+Rep for answering here in a polite way!

And as you can see, most people in this thread agree with you or at least think what you did is legitimate! However, what you are doing(and possibly Moggle) is against the EULA, and therefore "annoying twat" is kind of in place even though what you do is fully legitimate.

Read what i wrote in this thread again and see if i really deserved that -rep from you. You can keep the +rep from me anyways :)

What goes around comes around and it clearly looks like you can give it but not take it :rolleyes:

When a guy ksed several times from me while I was skilling up one of my weaker professions (through kinda expensive, Pyrotropy) some days ago at Twin I also reacted and showed him how annoying it can be being disturbed in the hunt with jumping in his line for one mob. It's just not nice if you throw 50 pec at an mob to get the skills on and then another guy runs into the line and kills it...

But through I know that you're not ksing, dunno what this guy wants from you, pretty annoying such kiddies, experienced kinda the same some days ago at Hadesheim where out of nowhere a guy jumped around me blocking my shoots...

Killstealers, Blockers, Scammers, all out there, best to do is give them some of their own medicine and if it doesn't hold them off doing such shit reporting for duty, even if MA doesn't show any reactions unless a couple (a lot) of people complained about it...

Btw Moogle, the only one running round with such an Afro is Sanity I think, so no need to don't give any names :)

Known K'S'ers aside, people make mistakes, its how you deal with it afterwards that counts.

No point making a bad situation worse.

I agree DJ. Events bring out the best in some people and the worst in others. I never ks from anyone on purpose, but have been aggressively accused of it once now at Ithica, along with two team mates who had thier soc insulted big time as well, all over one unintentional take down of an already tagged bot. During hectic events, accidental ones happen like clockwork with no bad intention at all. Doesn't help either with the new ai where the mob you not only tagged but pumped several shots into just runs on off to the next guy anyway, who may already have several on him and not notice at all that one as not being his in the middle of it all.

The bot event is one where it seems to be a constant chant going on about it, and to me it just isn't worth the aggro as it just spoils it for all really to have somebody going on and on and getting insulting. Raise hell ONLY if that avatar does it to you over and over and in an obvious intentional ks pattern. Apologize and move on to the hunt, and try as hard as you can to ignore any especially abusive avi, as clearly the little bit of ped (if any) that mob was worth is not the issue, it is the attention seeking and aggression they want.

Think about the saying 'two wrongs don't make a right', and have fun :)

Back