News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

Alainax

Elite
Society
Titans of Space
Alaina Bonnie Knight
I think I would rather them replicate the hills and just use them more creatively. Like certain mobs can scale hills more quickly than others, certain mobs are smarter than other when it comes to finding a quicker path up the hill, etc.
That might be a cookies thing, they sometimes let you see so much then require an account.

endermigne

Elite
Society
The White Dots
ender endermigne migne

worth a look, mind blowing!
While this video like all other UE5-videos posted in the forum truly do look amazing, just be warned that this isn't what we'll get with EU. Not because someone at MA fails to do that, but simply because it requires a decent lot of resources on the PC/laptop/... that many simply don't have (there are plenty of posts from users arguing about not meeting the possible new system requirements).

And I doubt that MA is going to choose eye-candy over players (AKA deposits).

I just hope they find a way to avoid running through and getting stuck in trees, mobs flying into and under ground, mobs finding their ways around obstacles, have one overall design of the UI (auction is 15+ years old), ... Basically the game-play should be/feel better.

Gopher

Guardian
Society
Victory
Gopher Goofer Bless
While this video like all other UE5-videos posted in the forum truly do look amazing, just be warned that this isn't what we'll get with EU. Not because someone at MA fails to do that, but simply because it requires a decent lot of resources on the PC/laptop/... that many simply don't have (there are plenty of posts from users arguing about not meeting the possible new system requirements).

And I doubt that MA is going to choose eye-candy over players (AKA deposits).

I just hope they find a way to avoid running through and getting stuck in trees, mobs flying into and under ground, mobs finding their ways around obstacles, have one overall design of the UI (auction is 15+ years old), ... Basically the game-play should be/feel better.
This isnt what we will get for another 5+ years, not just entropia. Everything in that video is just still and not interacting with anything besides lighting. Right now no gpu can live-render everything in that plus the live lighting changes and 1000x more map brush and prefabs. It still is insanely cool though.