let's hope they are running proper tests

If that was to be the case, I could almost forgive such a great downtime... But I doubt it. I can almost see a buch of unshaved guys, with "coffe eyes" looking at the code and saying "WTF????"

On the bright side, I can always think I'm saving peds...

I went to bed, had a wonderfull night, just tried to enter the game and It's still OFF LINE... :rolleyes:

This one is being complicated, more then 10 hours ago...

If that was to be the case, I could almost forgive such a great downtime... But I doubt it. I can almost see a buch of unshaved guys, with "coffe eyes" looking at the code and saying "WTF????"

Trucidator, or not losing lol

Last edited:
I am in danger, I may have to go outside and be social.....Noooooooo!

you can think that but I actually lost peds by not getting loot while hunting, before the server totally froze

hamster mating season started?

no, then they would just let the hamsters mate and get energy from the 'friction'... :ahh:

(Now we just need a 'hamster mating' smiley :D)

yea I think hamster better than Gerbils as they tend to eat their offspring :yay:

Hurry up this is fkn ridiculous!
What makes it 100 times worse is that the only reason I tried to login to EU is because LoL is offline for updates too!!! :cry:

some of my buddies dragged me into that game lol.

I really wonder who is the manager of all that..
:scratch2:

Cant even send a support case on my side (About something non related). I get "Server not responding properly. Please try again later." from their website even...hmmmmm. Are you all feeling harassed now or is the client and the website connected ?

Well ive been fingering my mouse for hours, could have knitted him a jacket by now :silly2:

They gotta have a tremendus failure becouse of the time elapsed.
It's not in MA's interest to lose money on servers being offline.

10 hours? for real? dont know how much 'they' lost or still loosing but i bet 'they'll try to get it back after system is online so FU 'they'!

i want my peds u heard!

status shows green :)

servers online it says but still cant get in

MA Update includest estimate for their epic fluster cuck

:rolleyes:From the login page under support news comes an estimated time for the fix:

04 Jun 2010

There is a temporary problem with log in, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Woooo Hoooooo! The solution is forthcoming! wow thanks for that insight. Simply Genius! Here I thought that the solution was to permanently ban all gold card users from logging in. But now that you have given us such a wonderful update, wait one second....

03 Jun 2010

There is a temporary problem with log in, resulting in an "Internal error" message, but a solution is forthcoming. We apologize for the inconvenience.

You mean to tell me that some one decided, lets provide a status update to the community and we will copy - paste and delete six words from the last update.

Wow I take back all the sarcasm and flaming...... :rolleyes:

Last edited:
The status has just changed from "login timeout" to "maintenance".
Obviously fixing some bug related to all these new MF features

The status have just changed from "login timeout" to "maintenance".
Obviously fixing some bug related to all these new MF features

I have found that this normally happens as the servers boot... But perhaps a patch is on its way...

ROTFL!!!
It already lasts since about 7MA time last evening, over 12 hours.

I thought I'd go to sleep and wait till it gets fixed, but I can't sleep any longer :rolleyes:

MA, how about some information about what the hell is going on and when aproximately will you fix it? Is that too much?

Imagine the loss of income for MA & planets .... :(
Imagine our loot return in the next period ... :eek:

:ahh:

Last edited:
Well it's the MA cloud :lolup:

Back