I hope they caught on to the meaning of the phrase 'Time is money'.

If the client loader is able to show that the system is not available then it is very easy to pass on an alert to someone who is on standby. That person could have raised hell and called people awake so that a quick solution was brought forward. Especially since this is their primary source of income.

Cheers
Siam

I hope they caught on to the meaning of the phrase 'Time is money'.

If the client loader is able to show that the system is not available then it is very easy to pass on an alert to someone who is on standby. That person could have raised hell and called people awake so that a quick solution was brought forward. Especially since this is their primary source of income.

Cheers
Siam

ive got a feeling theres been people working on this all night, id besurprised if there wasnt

Looks like good mining when servers are back up. Noone was mining for 10 hours so no cleaned spots :rolleyes::yay:

It doesn't work like that.
It was stated 'loot is determined, at the moment you loot a mob'. So its more than likely a claim is determined at the moment you drop a bomb. Hence there are no cleaned out spots.

It doesn't work like that.
It was stated 'loot is determined, at the moment you loot a mob'. So its more than likely a claim is determined at the moment you drop a bomb. Hence there are no cleaned out spots.

just because loot is determined when you drop a bomb doesnt mean there cant be cleaned out spots

it just figures out what you get once the bomb is dropped

If marco just stop using server to sit on hehe :silly2:

so does that mean they acknowledge that there is a problem and just started investigating? Cant be that difficult to fix i mean it worked after the new VU, nothing new was added since then, but it takes over 10 hours to find a fix? Pay your programmers a bit more, and hire a night/oncall programmer!!!

This has to be fixed soon or I wont be able to play tonight after work! :eek:

just because loot is determined when you drop a bomb doesnt mean there cant be cleaned out spots

it just figures out what you get once the bomb is dropped

We're going :offtopic:

True. But what we also know is that loot is also dependent on the skill you have (think of serendipity). And I see people mining the same spot over and over again. So while its not hard evidence, its more likely there is not such a thing as cleaned out spot. Cleaned out loot pool, if it exists :D, yes probably that, but a spot...

Think of what a performance impact it would have, if spots need to be stored in a database about how much there is mined or not mined in an area/spot. My cents: It's highly unlikely.

Now on topic:
Maybe we can place bets on how long temporary the logging in issue is. I think another 4 hours.

Hey, its a fantastic day here in the UK the sun is shining, why not go outside and enjoy liefe. EU can wait:yay:

Crap, I have had all day to play! Now wife home! MA what are you doing??????
Agggggggggghhhhh! I hope its a mega update of all updates! :banghead:

Yall are losing thousands of dollars!! You would think you would have a new vu working well so you can take our mullah faster lol

Cleaned the windows on one side of my apartment - the outside.

Cleaned balcony there.

Did the dishes that were waiting punishment since last night.

Folded laundry.

Took a shower.

Mopped bathroom.

Straightened out the bedroom.

Now just imagine what all I could have done ingame with all this energy.

:D

Cleaned balcony there.

Folded laundry.

Took a shower.

Mopped bathroom.

This made me laugh :laugh:

Cleaned balcony there.

Folded laundry.

Took a shower.

Mopped bathroom.

You are a genius, gonna clean my flat now :)

Rgds

Ace

i may consider to take a shower, too.

:)

Think i'll go back on Facebook...

Cleaned balcony there.

Folded laundry.

Took a shower.

Mopped bathroom.

Lived in the real world:wtg:

EU players is going to have the most clean appartments at the end of the day, than any other mmo players those bums :wtg:

tempory

ahh ya right .... been to work and back still no go ... just typical ..and yet all this for mind tools ,, yay..vote one for bringing back the old PE

EU players is going to have the most clean appartments at the end of the day, than any other mmo players those bums :wtg:

I refuse to clean the windows on the other side of my apartment now though.

They will have to wait until the next crash, tomorrow.

Hurry up this is fkn ridiculous!
What makes it 100 times worse is that the only reason I tried to login to EU is because LoL is offline for updates too!!! :cry:

Back