News about the special item !!!

Ter

Old Alpha
Society
Dark Knights
Rick ter Scale
Hi Guys

As some of you know already I was the lucky person to trade with the RX technician first and receive a test XXX rocket launcher and the other item.
The other item is not a weapon or an amp as some people have suggested and I believe that it is a major part of a weapon or amp that will be crafted/manufactured sometime in the not to distant future. ( well I hope ).
I didnt tell anyone last night as I wanted time to try and work out exactly what it is but I haven't yet. :scratch2:
I did however go to the ring at twin last night and try out the rocket launcher and having seen my decay I think that with a tt of 51 ped it would last for about 30 seconds.
Finally yes I am from Warants and no we dont get everything I have been around for 5 years and this is the first item I have ever got so if you want to compain about me please start you own thread and dont use mine...

many thanks,

Ter

Last edited:
excellent.

alot of people seem to be expecting an amp or weapon, but the pre-news was always pretty vague and said a "technology", so a component makes sence.

Thanks for sharing! I hope we will see what you can use it for soon and not another "egg"

BIG GRATZ!

Kind regards, BB

Im intrested in the new item, although its hard to make an opinion on how much this thingy is worth when its no screenshot here. Please do supply a screenshot.
thnx :)

1st .. gratz ter..

2nd .. screen or it didnt happen :p

haha i saw your *TestXXX action last night at twin ring :) - really awesome

what about a screenshot from the "special item"

ty

gratz I'm happy for you. Here is a +rep in case any jealous person gives you a neg rep. ;)

hmm verry interesting

might be more events liek this then in that case maby

grats on the MA dude spawning next to you :)

and were's the pics ? how can somone consider offering anything for it if we cant see it :confused: :D

Ofc happy for you – rep because you are from warrants and uber!:mad:
Ok, ok just kidding.:laugh:

Gratz on the new thechnology thingy you got from the event.

I really hope you will post pictures with it here on EF and not keep it secret. Perhaps the joint effort of the entire EU and EF community will mange to solve the mistery and so, you might get a better price if you decide to sell it.

Sitram

Based on a unique electrolyte compound, the technology greatly enhances the firepower of almost any weapon.

Perhaps it's some sort of new universal crafted ammo or ammo buff.

Anyway it's not like we'll see if come to completion for a year or so.

I'll start it off:

Ah, the special event item...

Grats on the special item :yay:

Will be exiting to see what it turns out to be!
Hope its not one of those event prizes that never turn out to do anything special (*cough* The Egg *cough*)

Nice, well done on getting to him though all the chaos :)

ANy more information on the item as i'm sure with full information you will get quite a few interested parties

Ah, the special event item.

gratz, I think! =)

man, show us the description of it at least!

J.

Its probably gonna be used in crafting an automatic egg poacher.

Gratz

Stinky:yay:

Perhaps after enough requests for screenies, he will post something so we can all :drool:

So, I will add to it.

Please post some screenies :D

BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this is really ridiculous :laugh:

Big grz! Exciting for sure :)

Gl with it.
Sbi

I'm at work...
nothing to do...
2.5h left untill I go home...
Let's see who will fall first...
me going home or you posting the pics?

:computer:

gratz but ye screenshot or it didnt happen :p

gratz !

Ah, the special event item...

Screenshot please :D

Gratz on the new item! :yay really nice ;)

I'm just as curious as all the others, but I won't beg for a picture and I will certainly say it happened even if you don't provide a pic ;) That's only yours decission, and you might get more money for a mysterious item than a revealed one :wise:

If I was to guess, I would think of something to be released with CEII, if it is about new transport (like veichles or new hangars or whatever), a new kind of amp or something similar (maybe melee one? :scratch:).
Maybe some kind of MF chip or something? (craftable).
Anything to do with the planets?
Taming related?

It could have tons of posibilities, but I would guess it isn't useful until the CEII release ;)

Again, Gratz on this extreme nice gift whatever it might be! :yay:

Well diserved :)

Last edited:
Well as so many have already stated the "obvious" (except to the poster) screenshot is needed.

But I'm feeling very generous right now so I'll bid 10 pec on it just to start the ball rolling.

And yes thats a joke but come on, "I got this really cool thing to sell but you have to guess what it is, looks like, and can do. Now give me 100k for it!":rolleyes:

Uuuaaahhhhhhh, the special event item !!!

I bid 7 PED for it.

Gratz on "the item", if you lived long enough out there to win it you deserve it :wtg: Everytime I turn out to one of these pvp events I get a quick and harsh lesson on what I don't have the gear to do ;) I wouldn't be too quick to sell that thing, it could be some kind of reuseable crafting "base" item used to churn out bp's or a vital component, aka, cornering the market on this new thing. Or it could be the "the egg pt. II" :laugh:

Back