Question: PVP on CND Moral or Unmoral?

PVP on CND is Moral or Unmoral?

• Total voters

LetumLatro

Provider
Society
DDX
Letum Mr Latro
I know that some of the Domes on CND are PVP just like on the planet. I been thinking it would be fun to try to get a killing spree with Letum up there just to see how many he can get. PVP in zero gravity may be fun to do and a bit harder.

Who makes the domes PVP MA or NeverDIE? I know there is a lot of hunters up there and miners and that some feel it is unmoral to shoot a hunter and a miner when they are hunting a mod or on a mining run put seems that it is part of the game. Players up there have a lot of fire power but best to get the 1st hit if when they are on a MOD to get the upper hand in the fire fight I would think. Why would they make the domes PVP if they did not want Pkers to PVP up there. So just how many in EU feel it is unmoral or moral when PVP on CND is part of the game mechanics up there.

as far as I know the domes that are pvp have big mobs. dasps and so on.. u can kill the miners in the domes but good luck going for the hunters in those domes. Just look in the global chat who gets those globals.

A. Uber skills and gear = u cry
B. Not uber skills and gear but a big enough team to take down daps = u kill 2-3 hunters and then die and cry.

Ii will be hard for you to get a spree but go for it ... lol

Neverdie controls the PvP settings, same as every Land Area is controled by the owner.

I'm not really into the PvP thing myself, but as I understand it If it's PvP you run the risk of getting killed. That's just part of the game...

It is considered rude to PK someone mid-mob or mid claim - you really should allow someone to finish looting before blowing them away... And obviuosly, Using PvP to KS someone is just downright out-of-order...

Otherwise, in theory, you can PK anyone u like, if you are able..

You'll get some complaints, but PvP is PvP... We all know the risks...

Yeah, go nuts. Perfectly legal since the PVP setting is ON. I was in the Corno/Argo dome about a year ago and Joker politely waited until I finished the Argo Leader... but then sliced me in half with that damn UL sword :laugh: That I don't mind... no reason to kill in the middle of a mob however.

lol i am just gonna wait for that whining post from someone about letum kill them while they are in the middle of something.

Its good fun messin with miners up there :D

I kill em when I can, since I hate miners mining near me;)

But it should be fun enough people up there with some skill and gear so its a challenge!

afterall they know its a PvP area so they run the risk of going in fully known if they run into a PvPer they can get killed so go for it ;)

If you don't want to be be the victim of a PKer, stay out of PVP.

It's so simple I wonder why people complain after being shot?

It's not "moral" or "immoral" it's just "how it is."

I know that some of the Domes on CND are PVP just like on the planet. I been thinking it would be fun to try to get a killing spree with Letum up there just to see how many he can get. PVP in zero gravity may be fun to do and a bit harder.

Who makes the domes PVP MA or NeverDIE? I know there is a lot of hunters up there and miners and that some feel it is unmoral to shoot a hunter and a miner when they are hunting a mod or on a mining run put seems that it is part of the game. Players up there have a lot of fire power but best to get the 1st hit if when they are on a MOD to get the upper hand in the fire fight I would think. Why would they make the domes PVP if they did not want Pkers to PVP up there. So just how many in EU feel it is unmoral or moral when PVP on CND is part of the game mechanics up there.

Being killed is 'immoral' because life ceases. There are numerous philospophical reason for this belief.

But in EU you ALWAYS revive after you die. Therefore, existing morality should not be applied to Entropia.

(I thank Raeky for opening up this logic to me many years ago in an old, old post.)

Just let them kill and loot the mob their killing or the claim their mining then blast away.That the risk of pvp alright. Bad form to kill in the middle of a mob though.

PvP is a risk but all who enter should know that.

Just let them kill and loot the mob their killing or the claim their mining then blast away.That the risk of pvp alright. Bad form to kill in the middle of a mob though.

thats all you need to know Mr, follow these rules then if anybody complains you know they are just sad cause they a dead heap for 10 seconds :yay:
and since your going for Killing spree im sure you dont shoot the poor ones twice :)
other wise all the best! and im looking forward to seeing heaps more crying posts about how you killed someone :laugh:

thats all you need to know Mr, follow these rules

why stick to those rules as PvP there is no rules in PvP there is only 1 objective and thats to stay alive.

if the player goes into PvP, that player runs the risk of being attacked at any time nomatter what he or she is doing, you go into PvP to do one thing and the one thing Letum wants to do is kill players then if that other player is killing a creature then thats not Letum problem he just has the upper hand so pvp is no rules just objectives.

if you go in to kill people you dont wait untill they can heal and return fire, imagine they did this in landgrab :scratch2:

kill kill kill no remorse!

why stick to those rules as PvP there is no rules in PvP there is only 1 objective and thats to stay alive.

if the player goes into PvP, that player runs the risk of being attacked at any time nomatter what he or she is doing, you go into PvP to do one thing and the one thing Letum wants to do is kill players then if that other player is killing a creature then thats not Letum problem he just has the upper hand so pvp is no rules just objectives.

if you go in to kill people you dont wait untill they can heal and return fire, imagine they did this in landgrab :scratch2:

kill kill kill no remorse!

lol i agree :laugh: but i think Mr gets flac from some of the public (correct me if im wrong) and he trys to Pk and not cause to much grief.

i think that its rude to kill someone that is killing a mob especially if its a regen mob, but hey its still pvp. There is no fear today at all of going in a pvp zone if it isnt pvp 3/4 so keep working on it :D

lol if you are going to try pking dasp hunters good luck.. maybe first backshooting will succeed..
or you targeting naked miners? unsuspecting people at wolverine/solfais/rei getting too tough to beat? read "shoot into back"..:scratch2:

lol if you are going to try pking dasp hunters good luck.. maybe first backshooting will succeed..
or you targeting naked miners? unsuspecting people at wolverine/solfais/rei getting too tough to beat? read "shoot into back"..:scratch2:

id say all of this is allowed, if you go into PvP area with no armour or not prepared then more fool you :smash:

im in hostile mood, shoot me :eureka:

as if anyone woulkd care about moral when you pk :laugh::laugh:

I think ND made those domes PvP-enabled for event purposes, not so that cowards standing right next to the safe spot can KS people by shooting them in the back while they're in the middle of killing a Cornoanterion.

Whatever you choose, you will reap what you sow.

if its only for events then it would be turned off when the event is not on wouldnt it :confused:

When you log in, you agree to unconsensual pvp ;)

Go for it I say, I look forward to seeing you in the domes at CND, but ofc you will be shot on sight. PVP is pvp, anything goes, up to you whether you are rude about it or not and choose to wait til people have finished killing the mob.

As people have already said, going after the hunters will be a nice challenge for you.

PVP is PVP... kill or be killed...
Morality is a mute point.
I've always wanted to shut down a dome with some friends for a couple hours and let a tower accumulate for us! :laugh:

PVP may be accepted, but shooting someone busy killing a mob is the same as stealing ped from them.

Reactions: Lee
Back