Sneeze

Simon God

Stalker
Society
High Mindtropian - Medical Marijuana
Simon God Adebisi
I just sneezed in real life. I felt an irritation in my nose as i started to inhale i put up my hand in front of my mouth and sneezed loudly. My hand got a bit wet from my saliva.

(ok this thread is only a protest against people posting the most ridiculous "achivements".)

:dunno:

Ok, you get a gratz for covering your hand in saliva. :laugh:

A smaller achievement I did today not worth a thread of its own:

fashion_design_chatwindow.jpg

View image in gallery

(I really only wanted to reach "brown" level)

I agree there have been some stupid achievements posted. :mad:

The definition of an achievement is a wide one.

A noob saving up enough to buy their first Sollomate Opalo could be described as an achievement. And indeed sneezing in RL could in the wider definition be described as an achievement.

People can judge the size, scale and importance of that achievement, and if they judge it to be stupid or unimportant they can just not gratz it.

sneezing hurts my abs :lift:

Reading this thread made me sneeze. Really it did. Kinda funny.

The achievement was that he managed to stop the snot shrapnel from getting in his keyboard. I will Gratz now.

Bless you, use a hankey in future..Oh and Gratz :D

Very nice indeed

I to hope to one day sneeze , but for now I must settle with a cough.

Bones

Reactions: dj.
People can judge the size, scale and importance of that achievement, and if they judge it to be stupid or unimportant they can just not gratz it.

Wise words... I don't gratz every achievement thread unless I feel it is earned. If we all did the same, maybe the more silly achievements will fade away.

I just sneezed in real life. I felt an irritation in my nose as i started to inhale i put up my hand in front of my mouth and sneezed loudly. My hand got a bit wet from my saliva.

(ok this thread is only a protest against people posting the most ridiculous "achivements".)

:dunno:

Isn't that called a "hatschievement"? :D:D:D

Anyway, gratz and I wish you get more of them... ;)

Oh: can you chip out that skill? What's the current price? ;)

I can bite my toenails! :laugh:

(Not really an achievement tho, I've always been able to do it)

Being allergic to nature with the lifes curse that is hayfever, the absence of sneezing is an acheivment.

OMG :eek:

Now look what you've started. :laugh:

Sometimes, I sneeze SO HARD that I pee a little :D

Being allergic to nature with the lifes curse that is hayfever, the absence of sneezing is an acheivment.

Same story here :(
And my eyes start burning and itching :s

You know, you don't actually have to read the achievements if you don't want to.

To the person posting it, It's an achievement for them.

Though I didn't do one for reaching 100 health. I just forgot about it :laugh:

Was that a natural sneeze or was it stimulated by some means, such as black papper or so on?
Who do you think should be held responsible for that?
Was there any broken promise about you not sneezing or so? :D

I tried to sneeze when opening the thread but I failed. I'm not sure if that is an achievement or not.

I sneeze every 5 min .... itś 31 degree and i got a cold ... me and my luck

[endermigne] Selling Hankies(L) 230% @TP

;)

Back